DigitalMistress -24/7 Mistress Program- *UPDATE*

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
n4p
Explorer
Explorer

DigitalMistress -24/7 Mistress Program- *UPDATE*

Post by n4p »

Hello Everyone,

currently, I am developing "DigitalMistress". I started working on it 3 months ago, but I had a problem I couldn't solve, so I froze it. But since I solved the problem finally, I started working on it again 2 weeks ago. Its aimed to be your personal 24/7 Mistress, you have to ask for permission for stuff, sometimes there assignments and stuff. I am German, but I will do the Main Script in English, so more people can enjoy it.

So, why do I post it here?

DigitalMistress is still at the very start of development, so there is still much room to implement some features. So my question is: Are there people, who would like to use this program? And if yes, what do you expect from a program like this? There are 2 categories, Technical Features and Features for the script. I will show you some of the features I implemented yet:

Technical:
-There is a Point System, you can get points if you behave like your Digital Mistress wants you to behave
-There is a Random System
-You have 4 Buttons you can customize in the Script (1 Only Continue, others turned off/Yes, No Questions and Stuff)
-Cross Script Support - You can jump to other Scripts inside of a Script. So you could easily make one script for Permissions, one for Confessions and stuff.

Script Features:
-Not much yet, I will do the Script once the program got finished.
-But, I will add a renewed Version of my "So you need to go to the toilet?" Tease into the Script

For the scripting stuff:
The Script is completely rewritable. At the moment, I don't plan to support CM Scripts, mainly since I got none left on my PC. But if you could Post a Script here I will take a look at them. At the Moment, the script looks like:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[Start] text=Test1 next=new2 button=Next img=StartImg.bmp   [new2] text=Test2 next=Yes next2=No button=Yes button2=No img=QuestionImg.bmp   [Yes] text=Answer: Yes next=Start button=Start img=YesImg.bmp point=10   [No] text=Answer: No next=Start button=Start img=NoImg.bmp point=-10

And here is a little Teaser for DigitalMistress:
Spoiler: show
(The Girl will probably not be the Girl for the Main Script)

UPDATE 01. November:
Sorry guys, looks like Digital Mistress is not going to happen very soon. Personal Reasons, no time, bla bla bla. Everyone who donated so far, got his money back. I deleted the link, but if you still have it, please dont donate any longer. I really wish we would get a program like that, i mean, CyberMistress was really great. Maybe we have another Coder here, who can do it for us.

Hope you understand it.
Last edited by n4p on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
anything4utvbi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I have no owner :-(

Re: DigitalMistress -A NEW CM INSPIRED PROGRAM-

Post by anything4utvbi »

I would love to use this, I can't help with script but I'd love to help with ideas.

X
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

So this will look a little like... Nyx??
page2
get naked and ready because you will be tormented by the Domme
pic("381-1000.jpg"),
buttons(page3#

I would like a program that :
has a metronome that is a bit... random for stroking speeds
counts edges ( within a set range like 5 to 20)
counts hold times, but if there is No hold time this feature is skipped
perhap counts...days of denial??
IF the person does not finish a task (like edges a punishment is implemented)
probably including extending denial time.. but also including possibly other "punishments"
you could leave it open so more can be added... like vibrator play.. anal... pain... femme... and so on..
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Dominate_me_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Dominate_me_ »

If this gets finalized and released. I would be the happiest person alive. I have been waiting for this sort of ever!

Sorry, i cant help with scrips.

Keep up the awesome work!
Slave desperately looking for a dominatrix!
Will do anything!
Danny16
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Danny16 »

That looks really awesome so far.

I don't know how to program but I would be happy to help you where I can if you like.

I really liked your "So you need to go to the toilet?" tease btw.
Just pick a few robots and let's party!

Online female domination blog
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

The main feature I would suggest you to implement - is custom variables. And to make it so that practically every element of a tease can be based on variable - like what picture do you see, what are the odds to get specific task, etc. It is up to a script author to define their own variables. It's good if you have at least integer values, and there's no need to go beyound 2 types - text and integer. There's no real point in making any other type in this app.

The second thing I would recommend you to consider - is advanced video playback instead of pictures. What I meen by it that you can define in the script the starting time and the end time in the video, so you can play part of it. Also you can loop this part.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
flocke64
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by flocke64 »

Good luck for your project.

Attached you can find the CM-scripts i found on my PC.

Frank
Attachments
cm-scripts.zip
(197.52 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I once had a program that was designed to be a 24 hour mistress. I probably would still use it today but for a few reasons. It got a bit... extreme, and the majority was a pink X on the screen. One thing that excited me about it however was that the very first thing you did was check boxes for practices you wanted to do vs. things you would not do, then it had you tell it what items you possessed by way of an impressively extensive checklist. So, I guess what I am saying is I would like to see those 2 implemented.

I don't envy you your task, I tried to learn programming once. Best I could do was make a script that set out a list of sequential numbers. The minute I tried to add a filter I had to restart the whole computer. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get rich if you take this to offbeatr.com, check that out maybe. The Milovana crowd would probably have it for you in a day.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
iceunit
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by iceunit »

I know many that like to use that kinde of program, but only if the dont need to be a programmer to make programs.
and the will love the posebility of auto update, so if the have another making the program it will auto update from a ftp site or something like that, then the user never know what will happen for sure when the open it up.
and if there can be made a day of the week base program, so that monday its this task and way it interact with the user, and this for every day of the week
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

sounds interesting
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

What is the difference between TeaseMe and this? What will this program do that TeaseMe can't do? (The Point system)? Anything more?
n4p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by n4p »

kong wrote:What is the difference between TeaseMe and this? What will this program do that TeaseMe can't do? (The Point system)? Anything more?
DigitalMistress is designed like CyberMistress, to be an 24/7 Mistress. TeaseMe is an awesome program for doing single Teases or Sessions.

That means, DigitalMistress doesn't control your stroking session only, you fully submit to her. When to stroke, when you are allowed to cum (she denies you, depending on how good you behave), if you are allowed to go to the toilet and when, when to wake up, when to go to sleep (respecting your work time and stuff of course). She punishes you, when you do things wrong. For example she may make you sleep on the ground when you stroked without permission. That's the difference.
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kenneth »

n4p wrote: DigitalMistress is designed like CyberMistress, to be an 24/7 Mistress. TeaseMe is an awesome program for doing single Teases or Sessions.
Technically, CM was mostly intended for sessions, but it did include a 24/7 possibility too - but honestly, it lacked enough variation to keep it interesting. Basically PCMistress (sessions) + VirtualMaster (24/7).

I think I've written some hints for people on how to create such a thing from scratch, but I've taken the time to list them once again:

1) syntax: keep it as clean and simple as possible, but at the same time, also add things which are interesting for more advanced script writers (possibilities for variables e.g. slave name, conditions e.g. sub has a chastity device,...). Allow both very simple conditions and very advanced ones (combining multiple 'OR', 'AND', 'NOT').

Also, don't be afraid to revise. In the beginning I had "flags", which were just 0/false or 1/true. There was no point in keeping that syntax after implementing "values", which could be anything.

2) if I'd start making CM from scratch again, I'd immediately write a basic script editor with examples and wizards along with it. I did add a basic editor at some point, but it still missed wizards for a lot of concepts. Some people are just afraid to code, but the wizards would help.

3) we're already a few years further. I also developed it in VB6 back then, I had already started working on a newer version in VB.NET which would feature more possible interaction with other members, including some sort of "slave competitions". It could even work if people weren't online the same time, because some of the information would be stored on a webserver instead. I was also considering making a web app instead. This would allow for easy updates etc, but there would also have to be a way for people to store their content offline. These are things to consider.

I also had a few people try a concept, years ago, where the Dominant of this couple could change the outcome of sessions on the subs computer by simply sending a chat message on MSN.

Another idea was to allow, with the users permission of course, to perhaps display the pics he imported in CM (you might remember some scripts asking for a pic of e.g. a girlfriend, or humiliating pic of yourself or so), to be uploaded to the community's website in a users album as well. For those who are into exhibition ;)

4) Central database with punishments etc is a very bad idea. Even if 2 people like 'spanking', their pain treshold might be completely different, and it's just plain difficult for them to put a number on a scale of 1 to 10 or anything like that.

5) With all those short-lived follow-ups to CyberMistress, with which I hoped to raised the standard (definitely major improvements over VirtualMaster + PCMistress, especially if you see VM is still being "developed" but after more than 10 years it's never had as many features as CM which was around much shorter); it might be a good idea to actually create an open source program instead. It does raise challenges though: which programming language to use? Who gets the final word on implementations? (just like the content, even the program is very personal for everyone).

6) Maybe have the user import fetishes from fetlife? Or post pics uploaded in the program there?

I do wish you luck with your project though.
I still hope CM's legacy is to have at least raised the bar for any newer applications, and I'm also hoping they continue to innovate this kind of software.

Also, mind my little signature here. As stated in other posts, it's forbidden to share CyberMistress (especially because there are some very buggy releases) or content I created. As for other content, I personally don't mind if it's being shared, but if you are still able to contact the author, I recommend to check if it's okay. I know that some of them ( mart_l_b, Banjo, misssarah86...) also are/were on here, or left their email address in some files.
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
sanekt69r
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sanekt69r »

where I can download this program? :-)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

sanekt69r wrote:where I can download this program? :-)

I was wondering if you would post a link... as well...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016