Consequences for losing?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
maskedanonymity
Explorer
Explorer

Consequences for losing?

Post by maskedanonymity »

Hi,

I recently started using this site's teases and one I came across a few days ago got me to thinking. It was one in Flashtease format where you basically navigate around a maze and try to find the exit, having to endure various torments after each movement in a direction. With some of the torments there is a 'submit' button to surrender and lose the tease if you can't take anymore, but no consequences/punishment if you do so.

So heres what I'm asking: what might be some self imposed punishments to commit to if I surrender in a tease that allows it, as an incentive not to do so if possible?

1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Consequences for losing?

Post by 1azzu1 »

Denial... no more fun for you for at least 3 days then u can try again
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

Plus perhaps a requirement that you must attempt the same tease again, after your denial period. And you must keep coming back to it, until you get through it.

-lmind
Arucanis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arucanis »

You could pick out a punishment tease, one that includes fetishes that you don't exactly enjoy (e.g. public humiliation) that you'll have to do if you quit. Trick is finding one that's bad enough that it works as motivation to not quit, but still not so bad that it sends you running.
maskedanonymity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maskedanonymity »

I agree with the denial and repeating the tease ideas. I'll go with them. The idea of doing content I don't like as a consequence would work very well. Public exhibitionism stuff is a limit of mine, but I can certainly find other stuff I'm not into that works.

I'm really a fan of feeling committed to things like this, like it's actual domination, and knowing something severe will happen if I don't do things correctly really adds to that.

Many thanks :)