My Task today

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

My Task today

Post by Forevergallant »

Hello everyone,
I was instructed by my domme to post here what she had me do today and to get your feedback.

First..had to wear black panties under my clothes to work. Then i was instructed to keep a count of every person I saw wearing black, and that the number would end up as part of a task tonight. She wouldnt tell me what.

So keeping count, I reached ..23 before I left from work. During work I also had to edge once.

After leaving work , by the time I have arrived home..the number has hit 52. She of course loves the ..torment of me not knowing what the number will cause me to have to do . Also, just had to edge..again.

Finally, she wants other to perhaps chime in with what you think the number that I reached will signify. Please post your thoughts.
Hecate
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): ForeverGallant Because I have such respect for the gift of a slave's submission, I do not take on new slaves without the approval of my slave(s). It is their time it will take away from. So you will have to speak to him and gain his approval before I will even consider it.

Re: My Task today

Post by Hecate »

He forgot to mention they are tight panties and he had to do some stretching too...

Now then, while I have had this as guesses for what it is I have in mind, I am of course ALWAYS open to suggestions. If something better than what I have in mind if here, you will get a gold star and the satisfaction of knowing you've helped give me even more ideas. And of course what I have in mind could wait for another day. :innocent:
Last edited by Hecate on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

first be clear, I am happy to offer feedback
does this mean you hope that someone would give you an assignment?
because I am offering feedback as you requested... and feedback only...

I think doing an edge at work... sounds like fairly risky behavior unless you work at home
or completely isolated...
and would recommend you seriously think about you level of safe, sane rules... for yourself..
do you want to be fired (in USA I would not be surprised if you could face legal charges too)

I see no harm in wearing panties under clothing .. well. pretty much anywhere
unless you wear a really short skirt no one notices if you have panties on or not.

as to what the number should signify.. did you not say
number would end up as part of a task tonight
sounds like she had definite plans
so
you will just have to wait for your domme to tell you what/how to do whatever.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

To begin with, would never risk my job for any type of play.

Edging was done in a bathroom,where there is privacy.

Wasnt looking for task as much as guesses what it is she was making me count that for.(ie what she would use the count for later.

Thank you for your response too SC.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Hmmmmm, black is a rather common color, depending on where you work. Given that assumption, she must have expected it to be high, opposite the strain of fighting to see someone in black. Given THAT, I'm inclined to think it isn't something related to number of times something must be done. More likely, an amount of time. Without knowing your state of physical fitness or the amount of contact you are allowed with your mistress, this is a bit tricky to call.

I'm going to go with... either minutes spent masturbating before permission to cum is granted. Or amount of minutes you must be able to orally pleasure her before you are allowed to cum.

This is, of course, like throwing darts in a dark room. Eager to find out what it really is.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
dong1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dong1 »

I think the number should represent the number of days you are to be in chastity. :\'-(
Hecate
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): ForeverGallant Because I have such respect for the gift of a slave's submission, I do not take on new slaves without the approval of my slave(s). It is their time it will take away from. So you will have to speak to him and gain his approval before I will even consider it.

Post by Hecate »

dong1 wrote:I think the number should represent the number of days you are to be in chastity. :\'-(
Very good but evil. Perhaps for future reference.
Tury wrote:Hmmmmm, black is a rather common color, depending on where you work. Given that assumption, she must have expected it to be high, opposite the strain of fighting to see someone in black. Given THAT, I'm inclined to think it isn't something related to number of times something must be done. More likely, an amount of time. Without knowing your state of physical fitness or the amount of contact you are allowed with your mistress, this is a bit tricky to call.

I'm going to go with... either minutes spent masturbating before permission to cum is granted. Or amount of minutes you must be able to orally pleasure her before you are allowed to cum.

This is, of course, like throwing darts in a dark room. Eager to find out what it really is.
You Tury get the gold star. That was a very good suggestion. It was modified a bit but very good suggestion.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

there are a number of ideas that come to mind , the first is that your Domme will have you strip dowm to your panties , have you crawl over to your toys and pick a paddle or flogger and spank you 52 times .

the second is that you must edge 52 times thanking her after each edge .

Third is that you must give her 52 orgasms before you can have an orgasm

forth she could tie you to the bed , give you an orgasm and then give you 52 minutes of post orgasm torture.

fifth she could tie you to the bed blindfold you , set a timer for 52 minutes and tease and stroke you , telling you that if you can last until the timer goes off with out begging for an orgasm you can have an orgasm any way you want , but if you start to beg before the timer goes off them you have to be punished in some way

sixth, you could be tied to the bed and have the wax of 52 candles dripped on to you

for this task go back to the start of this thread , read what his task was , thats what you get to do , wear black underwear and count how many people you see in black , thats how many edges you get to do tonight
Last edited by dr.d on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

52 strokes of the cane, for every noise you make, add a day of denial. If you have to ask for a break, add a week.

If she wants to be evil, make you count, an automatic 52 days of denial