Why is it so hard?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cum slut
Explorer
Explorer

Why is it so hard?

Post by cum slut »

Has anybody ever had any success in actually finiding a Mistress online? I know that there has been an influx of people making these ridiculous one page teases, so obvioulsy that just irritates the women they are actually trying to appeal to. But, without sounding harsh, these people are clearly clueless. Although so am I apparently as I have had no more success than them, so my my question is this: What is the best way to find an online Mistress?

I have tried here, and even joined the website Fetlife, but so far, it just seems that unless you are willing to 'tribute' a Mistress, they are unwilling to communicate with you. Any thoughts, comments or tips would be most appreciated. I am really trying to get more into this 'Lifestyle' and would love to find someone to help steer me on that journey!
SlutBoy88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Why is it so hard?

Post by SlutBoy88 »

I'll have to agree with you, it is certainly hard to find a Mistress. I'd been looking for one for over a year but finally found my Goddess on CollarMe.com. Free site to join and while there are a lot of dommes that require tribute, there are those few that just simply want a sub. And that's what I found, so I know you can too! Just make sure you include pictures on your profile and really take the time to complete your profile, otherwise no woman will give you the time of day. But if you put in the effort, I think you just might find what you're looking for there!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

To be perfectly honest if you are looking for a Dom or Domme.
You must be interesting and willing to make an effort.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Handcuffed
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Handcuffed »

Try Second Life. There is a huge BDSM community, and even slave auctions (you are the commodity)!
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.