Full release during ruined orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Kevin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Full release during ruined orgasm

Post by Kevin »

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to get some help with a problem I've been having when ruining my orgasms.

It seems like every time I give myself a ruined orgasm, I have a full release. Basically, what I'm doing is, I edge myself several times then on the last edge, I let go of my cock about 2-4 seconds before I think I'm going to cum. When doing this, I try to stay completely relaxed. My cock will twitch for a few seconds then it will have a full release.

My orgasm is definitely being ruined. I have absolutely no pleasure when this happens and the cum just pours down my shaft...no shooting at all. However, because everything is released, I usually can't continue any further.

I really want to be ruined where not everything is drained on the first time. Much like the Jaden Triple Wrecking Ball video that can be seen here http://fapzap.com/videos/jaden%27s-trip ... -9561.html.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone is willing to give.

Thanks
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Full release during ruined orgasm

Post by rbtheservant »

Thank you Kevin for posting this and Aviddrummer for the awesome answer.
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Full release during ruined orgasm

Post by Triple Alfa »

First of all Kevin, thnx for the vid! I had not seen it before.

Secondly, you could also try milking with barely ruined orgasms. It's a difficult technique, but pretty unique. The goal is to stop before the edge, let the feeling peak just beyond the edge and then sink back down below the edge quickly. This should push cum up your shaft or even a little out. You can then contract your muscles to push the cum out. Repeat this to drain yourself without cumming.

What helps with this technique is stroking quickly. The overshoot when you let go will be larger and thus it's easier to fall back below the edge after going over. If you do it slowly you risk staying above the edge and fully cumming.(Thus doing it slowly requires more skill.)

In my experience, doing it the "regular" way, it is very hard to manage the amount of cum that is released as it is mostly based on your state of mind. Even when you start to leak, the sensation of it alone can be enough to send you over further.