YOU are not logged in. You can read everything, but to post you need to register or .

Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.

Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby mu » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:30 am

Hello, I'm fairly new to this. I've long had fantasies about being teased but up until recently I thought I was alone. Now I find out there's a whole bunch of people interested in this kind of stuff! I must say I feel like less of a freak now... :p

I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).

Thanks.
mu
Explorer
Explorer
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Postby eteased » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:22 am

You may want to check out clips4sale.com and search for "masturbation instruction". They have quite a few there, including those from Lexi L (from eroticneighbor.com). You'll also see a lot of... unusual clips on that site, which may cure you of any lingering thoughts that you're a freak.

Also, you could try googling "jerkoff encouragement", as that seems to be a common synonym for "guided masturbation".
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby Nikki » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 am

mu wrote:Hello, I'm fairly new to this. I've long had fantasies about being teased but up until recently I thought I was alone. Now I find out there's a whole bunch of people interested in this kind of stuff! I must say I feel like less of a freak now... :p

I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).

Thanks.


I have an audio called "uninhibided release" . It is one of the first MP3's I ever made so the quality isn't up to par with my more current stuff. It is a hypnofantasy that involves masterbation and RELEASE. So if you are looking for complete denial, this isn't that ;)

I will post it here for a bit, just for fun.

http://www.box.net/shared/mlj5a0gw08

Enjoy,

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Audio Recording

Postby teazedndenied » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Thank you Nikki for the recording - so very kind of You!
teazedndenied
Explorer
Explorer
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Postby whacker44 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:22 pm

oH nIKKI THAT WAS AWESOME..BUT DAMN I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO LISTEN AGAIN !!
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby drawn » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:09 pm

mu wrote:I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).


There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:25 pm
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Postby Elle » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:34 am

Thank you Nikki. You have a beautiful voice.
Elle
Explorer
Explorer
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 am

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby Evals » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:35 am

drawn wrote:There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.

That link is actually one of the many branches of http://www.cockcontrol.com/ which is an affiliate of Milovana. :-)
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 2:42 am

Postby Nikki » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

whacker44 wrote:oH nIKKI THAT WAS AWESOME..BUT DAMN I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO LISTEN AGAIN !!


Thank you whacker, and don't forget to unlock your CAP key ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby Nikki » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:20 pm

drawn wrote:
mu wrote:I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).


There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.


That looks like fun.

If I had a nickel for every minute I "guided masturbation" on the phone I would be set for life ;)

Nikki

(Ps That is not a proposition, I do not talk on the phone for pay, it is just a hobby of mine)
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm

...

Postby Crocko » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Nikki, congrats on giving me my most intense orgasm ever. Lord knows I've had a few! That was a great audio, do you have a site or anything like that?
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:24 am

Re: ...

Postby Nikki » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:20 am

Crocko wrote:Nikki, congrats on giving me my most intense orgasm ever. Lord knows I've had a few! That was a great audio, do you have a site or anything like that?


I feel like I won a prize ;)

If you are looking for similar downloads http://www.hypnofantasydownloads.com

The "aneros" session that is meant to go with that "toy" is an intense session that most people can't make it through (or so I am told), you may want to try that one.

Maybe someone should do an aneros webtease ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby bobmetal » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 am

Nikki wrote:I have an audio called "uninhibided release" . It is one of the first MP3's I ever made so the quality isn't up to par with my more current stuff. It is a hypnofantasy that involves masterbation and RELEASE. So if you are looking for complete denial, this isn't that ;)

I will post it here for a bit, just for fun.

http://www.box.net/shared/mlj5a0gw08

Enjoy,

Nikki


I can't believe that just happened. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.
bobmetal
Explorer
Explorer
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby Nikki » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:47 am

bobmetal wrote:
I can't believe that just happened. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.


We get no details? Talk about a tease ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Postby someone43 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 am

Nikki wrote:
drawn wrote:
mu wrote:I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).


There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.


That looks like fun.

If I had a nickel for every minute I "guided masturbation" on the phone I would be set for life ;)

Nikki

(Ps That is not a proposition, I do not talk on the phone for pay, it is just a hobby of mine)


i'll happily indulge Your hobby Ms Nikki

:-)
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:07 am

Next

Return to Site & Product Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

ImpressumContact usAboutPrivacyTerms of ServiceWhy is it free?