Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by jjsubslut »

im a male submissive. straight. seeking a mistress. im very obedient and love control and tease and denial.

my likes are:

bondage
tease and denial
hand cuffs
ice play
shower play
water play
submitting
pleasing Mistress
clothespins

and more

limits: not too many really. dont like forced gay or urine and poop play. pain wise i havnt been broken or pushed myself too far.

if your interested and would like to know anything else pm me :)
pyrblaze
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pyrblaze »

Hello,

My name is Jon, and I am a sub, looking for a strong, dominant woman who can teach me a few things about being a true submissive.

I'm very green in terms of experience, but I have the true submissive nature: I'm looking to please, while being teased.
The only real thing that I'm not fully comfortable with, is public, but I guess, that if you're willing to teach me how to be comfortably submissive in public, I will be your perfect slave.

I'm working on getting a chastity belt, in which I will gladly hand over my keys, for however long you see it, but that is a given. :)
curious18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curious18 »

I am a male submissive and it is my birthday this sunday the 19th and i was hoping a mistress would be interested in teasing me that day via e-mail or im. I am new so i do not have many toys or experience, but i am willing and have a few limits. Please message if you are interested.
Sissycumslut69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sissycumslut69 »

I'm a submissive sissy that is looking for a mistress who will tease me via email. I am 19 and have an athletic build. I am into forced-bi, dressing up like a slut, dildo play, cum play, and much more. I am want to show my mistress how much of a slut I am, so email me at [email protected].
lookingnnc39
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lookingnnc39 »

39/m from North Carolina looking for a real-time or phone Domme. Pros please don't waste my time or yours. I want a lady who genuinely enjoys this lifestyle. I'm into cbt, tease and denial, bondage, clamps, spankings and more. Can provide pics and more information. Send me a pm here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!
busaka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have never been owned, but I would love to experience it.

Post by busaka »

Straight submissive male seeking domme. I am 21 years old. I just want basic teasing and/or denial (always want it to be a surprise) for starters. I've never done this before, so I'm open to new things as long as it's not blatent abuse. I am curious about sissification, but I won't do forced bi. Please message me for more information.
abused_slave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by abused_slave »

I am a average looking, straight guy 29 years old, I am married and I love my partner a lot. :-) I am looking to satisfy my deepest craving's online, but that's not only what I am here for, I love meeting new people online and making friends with them :gathering:, I am looking for people to chat about anything sex related :hump: or not.:console:, :fishing:, :bandana:
I am very patient and understanding :-) but sometimes I do lose my patience and those are the times you prayed that you did not know me ever, :no: but those are very rare.
I do not have a web cam and I am not looking for any web shows or anything like that, I like to keep self pictures to a Minimal extent as well.
I really love Lingerie, especially heels. I think that a great pair of legs and a worthy set of heels are a rare combo and some sort of a gift as many women do not seem to posses it.:geek:
I prefer a long relationship and it may be chatting or through mails, I am very far away from most of you so the phone options are out. :unsure:
I love the color black from latex, heels or even nail polish. :blush:
I do have reservations about times of chat 8-)
I really respect the privacy of anyone who is willing to be friends with me, so If anything is creepy about me I would like you to be honest with me about it. :-)

see ya.. :flowers:
and yes :yes: I do use smiley's very often :banana:

If interested PM, IM or mail me.
Bored and need a friend??? >>> justreachout[at]yahoo[dot]com
siss0921
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by siss0921 »

I am a 20 year old straight sissy male wanting a domme. I like Tease and denial, anal play, and any humiliation. Please message me if interested :)
Slaveboy90
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Slaveboy90 »

I am a straight guy and search a online mistress ( only for weekend fr-su ) .

Denial, teasing, anal play, clothespin, cum eating , shoelace, bondage, cuckold and humiliation are my favourites. Much of verbal humiliation would be good .

I got no toys like dildos or something else....but will use things like pens and so on.
I am 20 years old but the age of the mistress doesn't matter .

I got a webcam but I will just use it to make pictures. May be in the future videos too.

If you are interested, write me back.
ITHIGPN
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ITHIGPN »

I am a 32 year old male looking for a female dom for email, chat and possible phone play. In need of finding some control and exploring something new.

I reside in california and have been interested in this for awhile, just haven't found the right outlet. Hit me up if you wanna break in a newb . . . well sorta newb. :blush:

yahoo messenger --> en2143
Mistressemma123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressemma123 »

im a mistress and a switch. i would like new slaves and i would also like some dommes and switches who can control me as well. if youre interested contact me here.
fredthehead13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fredthehead13 »

i am a male bi sexual sub looking for male or female domme. x x

pm me if interested
struggle
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by struggle »

I'm a male dom (21 years), looking for a female sub to tease&deny.

Contact me if you have questions or want to see pictures.
plbl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Switch looking for switch thread

Post by plbl »

Since this official thread http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4192 is full of subs looking for doms, I am starting a new thread just for people like me who like every roleplay, serve one day, being serve the next day :-)
123themmc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 123themmc »

im a male bi switch looking for male and female dommes, switches or subs, i dont mind which you are because we can have a lot of fun. contact me here and maybe we can have some fun.