I'll be taking my leave.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I'll be taking my leave.

Post by N.E.D. »

It's not really important actually the fact that I am leaving, but the reasons are I think important none the less. I think this site has a long way to go and the community has a long way to go before it matures to a point where this sight is no longer simply a meeting place for mindless sexual beggars. One page teases, chat rooms where people lie in weight all day just so that when one person with a female name logs on they bombard them with crap, begging to the point of driving all interested females away. I mean, isnt the point of having a site like this or one of the points merely to respect women, not try and force them through sheer annoyance to say "ok, you can cum"........ it's all about beggars now. Allot of the teases have changed to, from the older teases that actually would force you to make difficult decisions and put you into more complex situations, now its stroking from the get go and cumming as quick as possible and there is absolutely no substance anymore. This site dosent make me feel like I have joined a community of like minded individuals anymore, frankly I feel cheapened, I feel this isnt the sort of place that does justice to the themes it portrays, not like it once did. I hear this talkt about people can do what they want and the rules are loose not to offend....you need to draw lines, this place cant be everything to everybody beacuse it wont do well at any particular thing. Watering down the bread and butter, the teases by allowing selfish adverts to remain is simply off putting. I'm done complaining, I didnt say this to be a jerk, thats not my intent. I have met some brilliant funny, sexy and wonderful people here, I didnt want to part before saying that. To those that care enough to strive for good effective change and common decency, I applaud you. Farewell.
The cake is a lie!
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: I'll be taking my leave.

Post by tdrules »

N.E.D.

As a long time member of this site, pretty much month 1, I've seen the up and downs of it. Right now is a decline. The quality of teases has deteriorated for me as well. One of the reasons I'm writing my own again. Maybe encourage people to write again. I've seen the "one-up" guys and gals. "Ha ha only 3 edges in 3 minutes, I can do 6 in 3 minutes and if you cannot you're nothing". Not actually saying that but that is what was perceived in the webtease.

As much as I hate the ad's its the nature of the beast...ads keep this declining yet amazing site free..like the radio and TV stations. I do miss the days of AdoreKristina and Littlemissjay teases. But like you said the "needy ones" have ran them off. We get a amazing mistress and they just need...need...need.

For this reason I think the Chat function is a bad idea. But even if it wasn't there they'd still blow up the PM's. I've gotten maybe 30 PM's since 2006 when this site was created. 85% of them are wondering about webteases and suggestions though. I only did one forum game thingy and I only lasted a week. I just couldn't keep up with my work and life schedule.

In closing I can understand the why for you...but for me it feeds my creative writing and that is one of my escapes...I bid you a fond farewell and best of luck....
TDRULES
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

What do you suggest as ways to change the system?
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

I think that this is the right time for some people over here come and say:
  • it's not real
  • don't be so serious
  • have fun
  • it's fantasy
If you don't understand what I mean read this topic:
"For seraph0x and the Milovana community"

We have one more proof...
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

Well, there are some bad incidents and some heated discussion about them.
But a community has to deal with that now and then, it's just how it is, and how it is everywhere.
And people even lie in real life, believe it or not, and it causes a lot of trouble there too...
I, personally, had quite a lot of fun in the chat, and I still believe, most of the people that really take part there and don't just hang around and lurk, are honest about themselves.
So I think this is still a nice place to be. Women have to deal with some spammers, but if they do, they can enjoy this place, too.
And I don't think, that AdoreKristina or LittleMissJay or others that stayed for a longer time, left for that reason, anyway.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

N.E.D. wrote:It's not really important actually the fact that I am leaving, but the reasons are I think important none the less......
It amuses me to read these sorts of posts and you get them all the time from all sorts of forums.

Same applies to all of them - if you like it stay, if not go - we mostly don't care. If you have some suggestions to grow the site then make them of course but a big dramatic resignation speech is totally unnecessary. You really think seraphox is now going to feel so bad that you left he will change the site in the hope you might grace us all with your presence again?? Get over yourself - if you're into it then it is fun here, if you are not then go and create your own place and tell us all about it when you are done. This over emphasis of your own importance is utterly pointless.
terribletease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by terribletease »

First of all, paragraphs.
If you want to post something you want people to read, you should at least have the decency to make it easy for them.

Second, if your unhappy with the quality of teases, you have the choice to make your own, or if your really unhappy, you could discuss the issue reasonably on the forum, maybe throw in some suggestions, be constructive. And if people don't listen, you have your own tease anyway.

You really don't have anything to be upset about. If you don't like the forums, don't go there. Same with chat.

If your angry or confused, its only your inability to sexually satisfy yourself through your personal creativity thats the problem.

This site doesn't need people so narrow as to complain about the service and the experiences that it freely offers.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

Oh for fuck sakes Ned. Well I'm disappointed in you. I know I haven't spoken to you much but I've really enjoyed watching you and shell. It's really sad that you and many others are letting these little things annoy you to the point of claiming to leave.

I've never spent much time in the chat but it seems like it's a fun place to create drama. When the most recent person left I wanted to say don't let the door hit you on the way out but that would have been rude. I've been a member of the community for ages and it's been the same.

There are plenty of fun people with interesting opinions here. You can't honestly go into the chat room expecting one on one attention even if your with a friend. It's a public chat. You may not have noticed but 90% of the time it's full of a bunch of guys telling each other how to jack off.

If I wanted to spend one on one time with some one I would im them. Getting pissy at the whole community because your not happy with the quality of people in the chat room is unfortunate.

I'm really sorry to see you go and I really hope you decide to create a new user name and come back. In the mean time good luck finding what your looking for. I don't think it exists.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Bye!!!!!
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
sleeper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sleeper »

Drama for the sake of drama
You will be missed ... blah blah blah
Go and find ur happy place and try to enjoy life again
Milovana will be here IF u choose to return
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

N.E.D. wrote:
Spoiler: show
It's not really important actually the fact that I am leaving, but the reasons are I think important none the less. I think this site has a long way to go and the community has a long way to go before it matures to a point where this sight is no longer simply a meeting place for mindless sexual beggars. One page teases, chat rooms where people lie in weight all day just so that when one person with a female name logs on they bombard them with crap, begging to the point of driving all interested females away. I mean, isnt the point of having a site like this or one of the points merely to respect women, not try and force them through sheer annoyance to say "ok, you can cum"........ it's all about beggars now. Allot of the teases have changed to, from the older teases that actually would force you to make difficult decisions and put you into more complex situations, now its stroking from the get go and cumming as quick as possible and there is absolutely no substance anymore. This site dosent make me feel like I have joined a community of like minded individuals anymore, frankly I feel cheapened, I feel this isnt the sort of place that does justice to the themes it portrays, not like it once did. I hear this talkt about people can do what they want and the rules are loose not to offend....you need to draw lines, this place cant be everything to everybody beacuse it wont do well at any particular thing. Watering down the bread and butter, the teases by allowing selfish adverts to remain is simply off putting. I'm done complaining, I didnt say this to be a jerk, thats not my intent. I have met some brilliant funny, sexy and wonderful people here, I didnt want to part before saying that. To those that care enough to strive for good effective change and common decency, I applaud you. Farewell.
"Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 am" Man, it sure gone downhill fast in the course of three months since you joined. Hard to believe, right? :rolleyes:
Evals
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

N.E.D. wrote:I think this site has a long way to go and the community has a long way to go before it matures to a point where this sight is no longer simply a meeting place for mindless sexual beggars. One page teases, chat rooms where people lie in weight all day just so that when one person with a female name logs on they bombard them with crap, begging to the point of driving all interested females away
Firstly, I have to admit that they are some of the bad point of this site and a majority of users on here do fit into that bracket. Most never contribute and just wait around all day for the first sign of a female user and then expect them the want to play with them like it's their God given right. I won't lie, people like that just piss me off. But it's your choice to leave and I can respect that. :yes:

Secondly though, while the site may indeed be in decline with regards to standards at the moment, you have to remember that you've not exactly been here very long and so IMO have a bit of a limited prospective on the matter, you should give things another chance. :hmm:

Lastly, you have to remember that this site was made to be populated with contributions from its users. If you want people to write better teases, write a whole bunch yourself and encourage people to do the same. Milovana is a community, and communities work best when everyone puts in. :-)

But like I said, the choice to leave is yours at the end of the day, you I wish you farewell and good luck in all you do. :wave:

Dix.

Edit: All the people with the "Waaaahh drama!!1!" style responses... :thumbsdown: :slap: :wall:
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by N.E.D. »

hahaha, you all be trolled :P lulzzzzz
The cake is a lie!
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by N.E.D. »

Sorry, I was troll'n, got bored, you all seem a little touchy lol :P dont get mad, get glad! dont worry guys, I love this place, however, I also like to cause commotion once in a while, is that such a bad thing, besides through me being a douche, I brung you all more closely together :) hehehehehe
The cake is a lie!
Handcuffed
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Handcuffed »

Lame.