Cock Hero 3!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cock Hero 3!

Post by janmb »

Afraid I'm pretty useless when it comes to music for this kind of thing.... My main music interest is classical guitar and I strongly doubt that fits, unless you wanna do something REALLY different in one or more of the rounds :lol:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
nnhol
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nnhol »

Just a quick tip: I assume this is the lightweight round? (I haven't actually downloaded it yet). If so, you should change page 2 of the tease page to reflect this, since it says this is the amateur round.

Like I said, I haven't downloaded it yet, but just the fact that you took the time to extend this tease is awesome. Thanks!
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

nnhol wrote:Just a quick tip: I assume this is the lightweight round? (I haven't actually downloaded it yet). If so, you should change page 2 of the tease page to reflect this, since it says this is the amateur round.

Like I said, I haven't downloaded it yet, but just the fact that you took the time to extend this tease is awesome. Thanks!
thanks buddy missed that ;)
pb1987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pb1987 »

Music suggestions:

1-2 1-2-3 beat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3X8tQYPU
Two speeds you can switch between - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3bcc-cKwo (drum beat is slower, the music kinda has a faster rhythm you could set a metronome to instead).

Would be pretty happy to find either of those in a cock hero round!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Some song ideas with tempo changes:

http://drownedinsound.com/community/boa ... ic/4249082
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

I keep trying to download via ifileit, go through the routine, request download ticket, download file, yellow bar pops up at the top of the page, I click 'dowload file', then I get taken right back to the page to request download ticket.
zooft
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zooft »

I don't like :
- to follow the beat of the music, sometimes it's hard to get what that really is. Original used separate tick.
- that there is an as fast as you can part, that seems unnecessary to me. There should be a clear beat, with a clear speed.

Take a look at the stamina trials tease I've posted, I think it is more precise to follow up cock hero 1+2.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

zooft wrote:I don't like :
- to follow the beat of the music, sometimes it's hard to get what that really is. Original used separate tick.
- that there is an as fast as you can part, that seems unnecessary to me. There should be a clear beat, with a clear speed.

Take a look at the stamina trials tease I've posted, I think it is more precise to follow up cock hero 1+2.
Sorry pal, not really into your tease, too much messing with browsers and tabs... cheers for the pointers tho ill try to improve on them for the next round..

its hard as i have some people saying they love the fact that i let the music do the work and others saying they would like a constant beat... i just cant win :(
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

This is great, thanks!
wallawallaq1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wallawallaq1 »

Hello! and thank you for your exellent work! Very impressive. I hope to see alot more of these from you....since lalaland hasnt been visiting the site or at least not continued the first 2 parts.....

my thoughts....:

Lower the volume on the music just a little, so that you can hear the beat a little bit clearer....
Rhythm changes and accelerations are great!!

But in all....Keep up the good work!

//Wallawalla
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

andyp wrote:its hard as i have some people saying they love the fact that i let the music do the work and others saying they would like a constant beat... i just cant win :(
You can't please them all :-D

Admittedly, there are parts where the wanted beat is more clear than others, but most of the time it's more than obvious enough for my part anyway
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

janmb wrote:
andyp wrote:its hard as i have some people saying they love the fact that i let the music do the work and others saying they would like a constant beat... i just cant win :(

Admittedly, there are parts where the wanted beat is more clear than others, but most of the time it's more than obvious enough for my part anyway
are you using version 1.1 janmb?

its just in version 1.1 i added a visual break indicator? so you know when not to....

i have also changed the beat in ch 4 - its a lot easier to hear on bass rich songs now :)

PS I'm looking for song suggestions im really getting stuck on the music...

cheers
stick99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stick99 »

:love: :love: hey your tease was awesome you relay get my cock leak but it was not to hard try make it harder and more sex arousing and why don't you use edge holding it will be so frustrating to hold an edge for 3 minutes with a hot sexy girl teasing my cum

:please:
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

janmb wrote:

Constant beat is the safe bet. It's easy to lose the beat when you become completely mesmerized with what's on screen.
lalaland
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lalaland »

thank you for continuing this. sorry I never got to finish it, real life took over. cheers!