Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by shell »

goodness.....the highest number is 22 and.....you all are going to 199!!!! Dear Lord!!! *faints* *giggling*
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

Finished today's tasks.
I enjoyed the pinching and kneeling, and this edging and holding with so short breaks was quite challenging.
Quite a task for a roll of two ;-)
Daisy-jane
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Daisy-jane »

Tasks done Mistress Jenifer, thank you.

Boy, when I saw the number of strokes and edges I thought "this will either take forever, or be all over at the first one". Thankfully I made it all the way through without blowing it, and it only took me about 20 mins all up. Once I started edging it took hardly any strokes at all to get close again no matter what the pace.

Daisy-jane
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

I know its only been a week Mistress Jennifer, I've had a great time playing but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out...unforeseen problems has arose at work....and at home...not coping with the loss of my friend very well...my balls are into it but my heart isn't and I just don't think I can give you my all....

I will still lurk and may try some of your tasks but I withdraw my part in this trail....

Thank you again....
TDRULES
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 8 of the Denial Trial....
Ready2Please36- 12
SexualChoc- 23
les- 22
sashacd- 23
Slave Sidrick- 18
Daisy-jane- 23
dtspam- 24
Cancel- 12
niceslave- 7
blueballed25- 4
strokerbob- 21
atownesquire- 14
craigl- 14
jjsubslut- 19
thirtybirdy- 23
Whiskyglace- 8
freaau- 9

----
Marko- 2
frenzy- 3
chast75- 4
Carlcjjohnson- 2
boundtosuffer- 3
Well Well little ones. Seems that only 17 people still remain that are active. Such a shame, went from 50 to 17 within the first week of the Trial. Least that means those who are left are real subs and not just here to get their rocks off to the first woman who tells them how to stroke. As a... Well I don't know if it could be considered a reward. Alright so guess what?

No dice today.
Mhm, no dice at all for today. So you maybe wondering how you will earn points today? Well wonder no more, today is one of those open-ended sort of days. :yes:

For today you will need the following;
~~A high heel (5 inch stiletto heel is ideal, but others will do), if you don't have heels oh well. [Use gf's, wife's, sister's, mother's, etc].
~~A Heeled Boot (again 5 inch stiletto heel is ideal, but others will do), if you don't have heels oh well. [Use gf's, wife's, sister's, mother's, etc].
~~String

{If you do not have heels to use, do the tasks but ignore the part about the heels, I still expect pictures though of "~" number 2. If you do not have access to heels, the picture will obviously not include the heel.}

Onto what you will be doing for the day;
~To start the day unlock yourselves, use the string to tie my balls so they are separate from one another and my cock as well. For most of the day you will be unlocked as well...
~Once hard you will place the head of my cock into the toe of the heel and do 5 edges with it there, any pace you like and no holding. One minute between each minimal. Do not go over the edge, take more of a rest if needed. You will be taking a picture after the edges of my cock in the heel, make sure to include the sign from the first picture (if you got rid of it make another one).
~Then place the heel on the floor in front of you (with its mate), on all fours before them and give me 5 more edges, with a 30 second rest after each. During the rest you will say the following; "Thank You Mistress Jenifer for allowing me to enter your Trial", one time per edge.
~Now take the boots and place them on the floor in front of you, on all fours before them. Give me 7 edges, with a 30 second rest after each. During the rest you will say the following; "Thank You Mistress Jenifer for bestowing on me these tasks", one time per edge.
~At this point you will take a picture of you kissing one of the boots, the right one to be exact. You may edit the picture down to just your lips and the boot. Make sure to include the sign from your first picture (if you got rid of it make another one).
~Up to this point if you completed everything and send at least 1 of those pictures you will receive Five (5) points if you include a picture, Four (4) if you do not.
~Now for the rest of the day you will be doing edges with a 2 minute rest after each edge. You may use any pace you desire for the edges.

The pictures are to be sent to me in a PM, delay your PM till you have both (Also in the PM include if you have any issues with the picture being shared, as I may post one or two of them in a future day's task). In the posted report include how many edges you do, I won't say now how many edges = 1 point, you'll just have to hope you do enough to earn some points ;-) ;-) ;-)

Enjoy yourselves today little ones;
~Mistress

edit;
This is also one of the few days I will except reports after my post for the next day's task. Anything after my post for 2 hours will be counted, if its 2 hours and 1 second beyond... Ignoring it.
Last edited by Mistress Jenifer on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Mistress jennifer

I can NOT do the photoes
that intrudes into My wife's domain (shoes) and I don't do that.
those Are mistress C's boots and shoes, not mine.
so I am accepting the loss of points from not doing this task. :-(
I will send a photo without shoes I have done edges, and taken a picture, after reading your edit post,
However It is STILL not clear that I can do edges without using shoes.
I did NOT use shoes to edge.
the photo is of me in cock bondage/ ball seprator (linked here). but not in cage.

I put this on instead of cage at 00:43 CST to devide balls
I wore it all night, i did not take it off while bathing
I am going without underwear today so I rub against my pants
I was able to do 33 edges this morning

Edit: I was able to do 17 more edges after my outing
I wanted to cum several times during all that edgin!
(total of 50 for day) If I had not been out of house from most of day I might have gooten an even higher number.
I am caged tonight and am looking forward to tomorrows tasks
to bad I have to work, really don't want to :-(
I did NOT cum today.
Last edited by SexualChoc on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I can not do this as involves my children
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Do you two not read?

If you can not access the heels then ignore that part of the tease. Still do the edges on all fours and such with the sayings. I swear I put that into the post. In fact I just scrolled down and it is there;
{If you do not have heels to use, do the tasks but ignore the part about the heels, I still expect pictures though of "~" number 2.}
The picture can be without the heel... I will edit that in if one does not have it.

edit;
Alright added in the part about the picture.
In the future I expect everyone to actually read the entirety of my posts not just skim it...... First, Last, and Only Warning. From now there will be a punishment involved if you fail to read something that is stated clearly in the instructions. If it not clearly you will not be punished, if it is you will be.
Last edited by Mistress Jenifer on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

just how many edges is this ?720 ?
~Now for the rest of the day you will be doing edges with a 2 minute rest after each edge. You may use any pace you desire for the edges.
Last edited by les on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

les wrote:just how many edges is this ?720 ?
It is open ended, again stated in the post. Do as many as you want to do or can do.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I managed 2 edges.
I will not be able to do this any more today as my daughter is home all day.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

- Tied my balls up
- I edged inside the high heel. Was kind of difficult to find out the right way to do that, and I'm glad I didn't have to use someone else's shoes. They were covered with precum inside... Taking the photo was kind of difficult, but I managed, taping the sign to the shoe.
- Edged 4 times in front of the high heels.
- Edged 7 times in front o the high heels (I have no boots, so I used the high heels for both).
- Took a picture, kissing the high heels.

Since I'm not sure, how many of the tasks over the Easter holidays I'll be able to do, and I had some time on my hands, I put some effort into this task. I managed to do 100 edges over the hole day. As I understood the task, it was not required, to do all the edges in one go.
Last edited by dtspam on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jjsubslut »

Dear Mistress Jenifer.

I successfully completed the task today. I didn't have any heels so i just tied up your balls and separated them and did the edges. i took pics and will send u a pm right after i post this.

I did 13 edges resting for 2 minutes between each edge as instructed.