Week of torment?

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Week of torment?

Post by dannywanker »

it said,,And your balls will get heavier and heavier, but you may not cum, whatever happens. If you are smart enough, leave now! ....

I was smart..I left....whom wants a week of torment?..I bearly manage 5 minutes....jessus..some sadiscs over here//one week?..thank god for the easy cum teases.

D.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

HAhaha! Not an explorer ar heart, are you? :innocent:
painslut2007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by painslut2007 »

sadistic? maybe but i wish i could find someone in real life to do that but longer!!!!!
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

painslut2007 wrote:sadistic? maybe but i wish i could find someone in real life to do that but longer!!!!!
no comments..lol
D.
Matt73
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Matt73 »

Right, I also think it's a total turn-on. If you don't like it, just don't do it.
I'm on day 2 now. Have been visiting mya family today without underwear lol and now I'm about to start with the second part.
StuBhoney
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StuBhoney »

Please help me. I wanna join. If you wanna do a week please start by im me I wanna do with you. Will write what was done. Will submit to anyone. please....susan...errrrr. i mean stubhoney wants to join with you....

sorry punishments welcome...

advice as well,...

stubhoney