Proposal for the women - collaboration on a story

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Proposal for the women - collaboration on a story

Post by storydejour »

This is an invitation to see if any of the women on Milovana would be interested in the possibility of collaborating on a story together. I have already written most of the story and intended to place it in the stories section in increments, since it's fairly long and I thought anyone interested in reading it would get more enjoyment from it in smaller doses.

The story is written from the point of view of the husband whose wife subjects him to humiliation in front of other men, and involves other men in the humiliation. Cuckolding the husband is a definite possibility, but hasn't been written into the story yet.

HOWEVER, I thought it might be much more interesting as a collaborative effort with someone also interjecting her version of the story from the wife's point of view. It doesn't have to be much, I'm sure any little thing the "wife" wanted to add would enhance the readers' enjoyment. Little tidbits of info the reader would know but the husband wouldn't. Most of the work is already done, so this could be done in two ways. Either you could just add comments (the wife's version of what happened, or things the wife did the husband doesn't know about) to what I've already done, OR I could rewrite events based on your input along the way.

So anyway, if any of you think you might be interested, please let me know either by responding in the forum or by PM, and I'll send you a chunk of the story to read. I understand that you're not obligating yourself to participate, just considering the idea. I will send you what I have written of the story, and you can decide if you want to play.

Also, I would like to add on a respectful note that by writing most of the story already, I don't want to come across as dictating what happens, but rather that I've done most of the work and all you need to do is add your comments wherever you want. Naturally, if you want to see parts of the story changed, it shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for your consideration.