The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Paulax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Paulax »

Feels like I've found a second home. Nobody I know outside of the internet is interested in T&D and other sadistic pleasures, (especially around my age-group, barely any even know what being kinky actually entails) so a place like this is a heavenly refuge from the disappointingly vanilla reality that we live in.
I've been enjoying the webteases for at least a month now, so I thought it was only right to sign up and praise the makers, and maybe one day make some of my own, allowing for the creative juices to be flowing, so to speak.
Looking forward to getting to know the posters here, male and female alike.
So it's hello from me.
chastity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastity »

Greetings one and all,

I would like to introduce both myself, a chaste sissy and the love of my life and Mistress in the really real world who is known here as Mistress.tSv. I am fortunate enough to share my life with a truly beautiful soul whom I introduced to the concept of chastity quite some time ago although I must admit I had a little difficulty explaining tease and denial. However with the rediscovery of the orgasm denial site teases and what I have to say is a quantum leap in the technology with the 'House of Tease 2' flash tease I think I am both blessed and cursed in having probably explained it far too well.

We have been separated by a small sea for almost a year and have only been able to be in each others company on the rare occasions we can both get away, other than that we talk regularly by phone and text message. After what can only be called a stupid mistake on my part I was looking for some way to amuse her when we are to spend a glorious two weeks together soon and I found this site. Last night I introduced her to the site and HoT2 and we went through the first of the Raven teases. Next week we will be together and I have suggested that Mistress uses the system to keep me on edge for as long as she desires in between making her holiday as gloriously relaxing as possible.

It should be an interesting fortnight and in between terrible frustration and delightful agony I hope I can keep you informed of our progress. That is why I suggested to her that we both sign up here, but knowing us it really might turn out to be a long after the event report. Although I can report with some trepidation that she is now considering getting herself a metronome.

Yours on behalf of Mistress.tSv and myself,
Chastity.
free
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

Hey everyone,

Not had internet access for the last month or two. Back in the game and just thought I'd say hi. Hope the welcome thread was the appropriate place. Sorry if not!
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Welcome back free. And a warm welcome to all new users who had the time to introduce themselves here :-)
little boy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by little boy »

hey all,

I'm obviously new, and introducing myself. I'm a little shy, but I like this site!

Nothing else to say right now...
Mistress Christina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistress Christina »

Hello all!
I've lurked quite long enough, and here I am.

I enjoy all the... em, hard work that has gone into this marvelous site!
handpuppet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by handpuppet »

I'm happy to have found this pervy little corner of the net. Thanks for being here.
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

I never formally introduced myself, but I'm a perv, and a damn fine secretary and angel (from hell) sometimes, but I love this site and remain always amazed. :innocent: :-)
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
Elle
Explorer
Explorer

Welcome

Post by Elle »

Hello Everyone!
I've really enjoyed this site so far. Thanks for all the teases. Keep up the good work. Hope to submit my own tease soon. :-)
busboy0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

hi

Post by busboy0 »

great site, i love it. As i have a particularly old and crappy computer at the moment it makes it all the more frustrating waiting for each new tease to load.
thanks again
sense
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sense »

hi everyone,

i thought it would be appropriate to sign up to the forums and thank all of the webteases makers! I've enjoyed them a lot and admire the 'thinking outside of the box' of some.

About me, im a 23 year old student from europe who is obviously into td ;) , unfortinately i've never had the luck to meet someone in the real world who is too...
Luckily milovana is a good substitute :-P

I also signed up so i could participate in initiatives like the 'Jenna & Teneale's "What Would You Do To Cum? Game'. I read the whole thread and would love to play along in such a game :)

sense
straightshooter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by straightshooter »

Yeah - awesome - I'm gonna enjoy the fucking daylights out of this site. Nothing gets me more over the edge than wicked hotties who can blueball a stud like myself until I'm at their beck and call. I'll very much look forward to writing my own teases, about evil, manipulative little cockteases who are just too fucking hot to say no to. (and with a LOT of sentences ending with a preposition!) (crazy, huh?)
Jennifercocktease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jennifercocktease »

hello all! :-D don't let my name fool you, i'm a guy. i found this site through a tg caption board. never knew i liked orgasm denial so much. heheh. so i thought i'd join up on here, and see how things are. look foward to much teasing. :-)
Jumaane
Explorer
Explorer

Intro

Post by Jumaane »

Hello all,

as a new member, I feel that it is correct to introduce myself.

I have been working on a few PCM2 scripts in the past. I am really looking forward to rewrite the scripts as FlashTease. The nyx Editor looks absolutely gorgeous.
switch boy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by switch boy »

Hello everyone. This site is a great idea, thank you to all who have contributed to it. I'm new to these kinds of sites, but not to the world of T&D.

So I geuss I should tell you about myself. Well obviously I am male and a switch. I am more so submissive, but have been exploring my dominate side recently. I am into several aspects of BDSM, not just T&D.

That stuff aside I am very into music, mostly psychobilly, rockabilly, ska, some punk, some rock n roll, ect... I play bass guitar (hopefully a stand up as well soon) and sing lead in a band. We do have a few songs about BDSM, that mostly explore the intimacy of it, since vanillas don't usually see that aspect and think were all just pervs (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'm 22 and live in Ontario (about an hour and a half from Toronto)
"I want you to be my slave, and I want to be your slave. We can both learn how to behave"