Too Much Chastity?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Powerscotch
Explorer
Explorer

Too Much Chastity?

Post by Powerscotch »

Recently, it seems like the majority of teases are about chastity. Is it just me?

I'm not that interested in chastity, that;s why I bring it up?
powerscotch2006
iChat: Powerscotch
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Too Much Chastity?

Post by cumhardy »

Then write some that dont involve chastity :yes:
I dont like them eihter because I dont own a CB, or have much interest in it. But whatever! The site has like 2000+ teases, Im sure you can find one that isnt about chastity!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

OK, for some reason the classics that I published seem to all involve chastity. Normally it's not something that I really like either, but these were the only classics that really floated my boat a lot, for some reason.

In any case most of my teases, including my latest series, Your Investigation, don't involve any chastity, although there's a lot of orgasm denial. :-D
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

I think that the majority of teases are "out of this world". Cmon guys, do you really believe that it is real to stay healthy whule denying yourself for one and a half week or so on? Oh, I don't want to hear about milking etc. That is fun, but not forever. Everyone needs to cum. The most enjoyable orgasms, that happen to me, were after a SHORT TERM DENIAL, after a little bit more time than "mmm, I want to cum so bad"... Cum production naturally decreases in long term denials... I really enjoy some of mike1978's teases, Rock, paper, scissors by eteased and Time for your morning wank by vivi2000. Perfect photosets with ONE perfect girl, without any surprises like "gay", "bdsm" or "humiliation" content, not mentioned in tags...

PS: Ok,ok, I know that "write your own example" is a perfect answer, but I just wanted you to think over it a bit... I'll be happy if you interpret this as a "constructive criticism", because such discussions are making milovana better.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Lucky wrote:I think that the majority of teases are "out of this world". Cmon guys, do you really believe that it is real to ...
Of course not, it's all a fantasy... :-D
Sometimes the more extreme the fantasy, the more exciting it is to read (and write).
But this is standard in literature. In Homer's Odyessy, Odysseus had a lot of fantastic things happen to him also, none of it real, and one could go on and on about similar examples.
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

cactusman wrote:Sometimes the more extreme the fantasy, the more exciting it is to read (and write).
It is true... if we think that milovana is a library :whistle:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

That's why if I do something it's often old ones.

Bad habit also - make a passwords. I mean, ok, maybe someone is having fun doing a 2-week sroty without a chance to skip some parts, BUT NOT ALL OF US. So It'd be great to have passes somwhere. 8-)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

Lucky wrote:
cactusman wrote:Sometimes the more extreme the fantasy, the more exciting it is to read (and write).
It is true... if we think that milovana is a library :whistle:
Is that a bad thing? Are you arguing that guided masturbation the only thing that belongs here?
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

camel wrote:Is that a bad thing? Are you arguing that guided masturbation the only thing that belongs here?
I think that just extreme exiting "stories" must be hosted on sites like Literotica, Askjolene or in the "Stories" branch of the forum. They have nothing common with web-teases :-)
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Lucky wrote:
camel wrote:Is that a bad thing? Are you arguing that guided masturbation the only thing that belongs here?
I think that just extreme exiting "stories" must be hosted on sites like Literotica, Askjolene or in the "Stories" branch of the forum. They have nothing common with web-teases :-)
I disagree. Almost all of my webteases are stories, and they seem to be popular and well received (rated highly). In fact at least yesterday my three part "your investigation" series held three of the top four spots in the ratings. And other series of mine that are also essentially illustrated stories have done very well also.

In any case, these story teases are what I like to write and read.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Yet this isn't a webtease. It is, as you said yourself, an illustrated story. not a tease...
I won't say they aren't belong here, but it would be cool to separate them in some other section. ;-)
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Nezhul wrote:Yet this isn't a webtease. It is, as you said yourself, an illustrated story. not a tease...
I won't say they aren't belong here, but it would be cool to separate them in some other section. ;-)
You can separate sometimes using tags, but I think it's too much to have a separate section for stories. Some more sophisticated readers would already understand how to use an illustrated story to guide their masturbation, without having the tease say so in so many words. :-)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

The problem is, tags are made by authors, so you can't actually use them to search. Sometimes "story" tag goes for the tease with 10 pages sory at the beginning and then tease. And sometimes there's only story.
And sometimes tag like "forced orgasm" may come with the story tease about this orgasm with no real tease in it. So it's just useless. If you search by tags you'll miss some interesting stuff (for you) because there are no tags on it, and you'll get a lot of useles stuff at the same time. :-|
frogg1e
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by frogg1e »

i'll make my first post on the forums to support cactusman. Some webteases aren't my thing but i love this site and the freedoms that it gives webtease writers. I also like to take the journey that the writer has chosen or get this i can click on another tease that i like. There's stuff i don't really get but what i find arousing isn't necessarily what others find arousing and vice versa. I hope that I will write some teases that suit my tastes and no doubt will not be pleasing to others and I will put a disclaimer on the tease to let others know (something like if you don't like BBW run away) Cactusman even states in many of his teases that it is a story tease. I quite like a lot of cactusmans teases. I like how the site organizes the teases. I love the runners of this site and some of the add ons lately have been great. So Don't change please
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

frogg1e wrote:i'll make my first post on the forums to support cactusman. Some webteases aren't my thing but i love this site and the freedoms that it gives webtease writers. I also like to take the journey that the writer has chosen or get this i can click on another tease that i like. There's stuff i don't really get but what i find arousing isn't necessarily what others find arousing and vice versa. I hope that I will write some teases that suit my tastes and no doubt will not be pleasing to others and I will put a disclaimer on the tease to let others know (something like if you don't like BBW run away) Cactusman even states in many of his teases that it is a story tease. I quite like a lot of cactusmans teases. I like how the site organizes the teases. I love the runners of this site and some of the add ons lately have been great. So Don't change please
Thanks for the support and praise. I think it's best to "live and let live" here, and agree that if you don't like a tease, just try another one. I don't even rate teases that are not my cup of tea, generally speaking.
So I think the best thing is to just let people do what they like, and that seems to be the philosophy of the site as a whole also.