The Bitch with Two Mistresses.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The Bitch with Two Mistresses.

Post by Forevergallant »

I am a greedy little bitch and I have Two Mistresses. My first Mistress, the one I have turned my cock over to is Mistress Kristina (incognitoenigma). There is also my RL girlfriend.

Mistress Kristina, has been pretty much everything Ive wanted in a Mistress. She is kind to me, but stern. I've chronicled what she has had me do so far, but what I havent put is the fact that I love every minute of serving her. I get up, hoping to have contact with her, so i can submit more to her. My hope for Mistress, is that there are less things to stress her life.

My Girlfriend, I truly do love. She will take a dominant role with me at times, but she prefers the other way around. She wants me to be the alpha male type more than she wants me to be submissive. She will at times have me wear panties, or stockings, but its sporadic at best and knowing she doesnt enjoy it as much, lessens my enjoyment of it. My hope for her, is that maybe we can find some neutral ground, so that I dont feel as if Im missing something.

I could be wrong, but I think Mistress may be open to others commenting to this.
lil_sissy4
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Bitch with Two Mistresses.

Post by lil_sissy4 »

Easy, just convince your girlfriend that you both need to be submissive for Mistress Kristina. :lol:
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

Some people are naturally dominant, others are naturally submissive. This sort of sexual identity is "bred in the bone" -it's the result of complex, early childhood experiences.

It's possible that your girlfriend is a "switch" -in other words someone who enjoys variety and will take on both dominant and submissive roles as the mood strikes her. Some women -and men- will become more dominant or submissive over time, if they are encouraged to explore that side of their personality.

It sounds to me, based on the very limited information you have provided here, that your girlfriend is naturally submissive, that she wants a "take charge" kind of man, and that, even when she does indulge some of your submissive fantasies, her heart's not really in it.

I also assume that you are paying for the services of Mistress Kristina. -What that means is that her commitment to you extends about as far as the line of credit on your Visa or MasterCard.

Have fun with Mistress Kristina. -But don't neglect the real woman in your real life.

If you are more committed to Mistress Kristina -or even if your girlfriend perceives things this way- you may solve your problem by having your girlfriend simply exit the scene.

Then you'll have one real Mistress -who regards you only as a source of potential income for her business.

That's my opinion. -I don't know if this helps you or not.
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

Well, first, Mistress Kristina, isnt a pro Domme. I dont pay her anything other than my time with her and serving her.

I think you might be right about my gf though, she has that personality .
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

Well, I'm a bit relieved to hear that you don't pay Mistress Kristina for her services. (I hate to hear about people being manipulated sexually for money.)

Here's a question for you -which you may or may not feel comfortable answering: How accepting of Mistress Kristina is your girlfriend? Is she ok with this domme-sub relationship, or are there signs that it bothers her?
incognitoenigma
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by incognitoenigma »

I think I'm best suited to answer your questions. I am very accepting of his relationship with his girlfriend. I think it is exceptionally important for them both to feel like they have an outlet for their sexual fantasies and desires. Gallant craves being dominated by a willing participant. His girlfriend wants the same, and this way we are all getting our needs met with this relationship. Gallant is good at Dominating his girlfriend the way she desires and she can take the dominant role when the mood strikes without feeling any pressure. I do like to encourage both of them in the roles they desire to be in.
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

It sounds like you're taking a very sensible, thoughtful approach to this whole situation, and that you're genuinely helping these people explore their sexual desires together.

What two -or three, or more- consenting adults decide to do in the privacy of their own bedroom -or dungeon- is their business.

Life is short. Enjoy yourselves.
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

And she does so well too!! :D :w00t:
Panteezd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Panteezd »

Soooo horny for Kristina
Excellent teases
thankyou
bobroberts
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobroberts »

i'm a switch myself, and was with a sub during a 3 year relationship. to be honest, it got boring just dominating her without any sort of role reversal. to me though, it wasn't the most important thing in my life or relationship to be dommed, so you need to figure out where this fits in your life.