Giving up control... Chat with Audrey...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Giving up control... Chat with Audrey...

Post by cgarrett13 »

wow is all i can say your cock is allmost hard all day fighting to get out of the cage it is as hard as it can get it the cage. have not been luckey enough to cum yet and it was 4 days since i had cum befor i started this tease . i love this you are geart
wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

Just finished Day 6 Audrey, made it through the whole video and only failed one challenge but got two extra points on the rest. Didn't get a chance to cum today though. Needless to say you balls are aching and your cock is struggling to get out of his cage. Another restless night is ahead. See you on Day 7 Audrey.

On another note I just wanted to say one more time that this has been the best tease on Milovana so far. Very interactive and it uses every aspect the site has to offer. Extremely well thought out and well done, and I haven't even finished yet. I'm sure it's going to get even better. Your cock along with myself salute you. :bow:

Well your cock can't really salute you at the moment being that it's all locked up currently.
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

puyo673 wrote:Audrey, I'd be happy to endure this for you even if this was the first month not just a week without an orgasm. I'm in youur hands.
Thank you so much! And you REALLY think you could go a WHOLE MONTH?? Hmmm... I'm going to remember that!
:love: Audrey
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

mr-max wrote:Although every task and challenge you propose for me is welcome, I would suggest shortening video urls using: http://vb.ly/ As copy and paste is not working in flash, this way it would be much easier to type those addresses... ;)
Thanks for the suggestion! See you soon!
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

Slut Jenny wrote:.
Well that's what I do best! See you soon1
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

cgarrett13 wrote:wow is all i can say your cock is allmost hard all day fighting to get out of the cage it is as hard as it can get it the cage. have not been luckey enough to cum yet and it was 4 days since i had cum befor i started this tease . i love this you are geart
I'm excited to have you on board! You know, the 4 day head start must really make this harder for you... but I get a little horny myself when I think about it, so thanks so much for your denial! It's what I love most! See you soon!
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

wylde1 wrote:Just finished Day 6 Audrey, made it through the whole video and only failed one challenge but got two extra points on the rest. Didn't get a chance to cum today though. Needless to say you balls are aching and your cock is struggling to get out of his cage. Another restless night is ahead. See you on Day 7 Audrey.

On another note I just wanted to say one more time that this has been the best tease on Milovana so far. Very interactive and it uses every aspect the site has to offer. Extremely well thought out and well done, and I haven't even finished yet. I'm sure it's going to get even better. Your cock along with myself salute you. :bow:

Well your cock can't really salute you at the moment being that it's all locked up currently.
Awww thank you so much! And I LOVE a stroker with a little sense of humor too! I'm so sorry you didn't get to cum, but I'm SUPER IMPRESSED that you made it through my ENTIRE video! My cock really must have been leaking!

And thanks for your comment on my tease! Like you said, I really do put a lot of thought into our sessions, and I know sometimes you might need a little encouragement to stay loyal to me, so I love the interaction!

See you soon!
devandi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devandi »

nice day Miss audrey!
thank you for the session with nikki - she let me come today and it was a full orgasm that felt wonderful.
all that 8 day built up sperm to shoot of felt incredible.
Thank you once again!
there´s much more room now in that cage for your cock!
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

devandi wrote:nice day Miss audrey!
thank you for the session with nikki - she let me come today and it was a full orgasm that felt wonderful.
all that 8 day built up sperm to shoot of felt incredible.
Thank you once again!
there´s much more room now in that cage for your cock!
Really?? Oh.. well ok then... I'll see you tomorrow...
wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

Audrey wrote: Awww thank you so much! And I LOVE a stroker with a little sense of humor too! I'm so sorry you didn't get to cum, but I'm SUPER IMPRESSED that you made it through my ENTIRE video! My cock really must have been leaking!

And thanks for your comment on my tease! Like you said, I really do put a lot of thought into our sessions, and I know sometimes you might need a little encouragement to stay loyal to me, so I love the interaction!

See you soon!
Yes Audrey there was a definite glaze of precum on your cockhead by the end of your session and for some time afterwards. Your cock has looked forward to Day 7, while straining against it's cage, all night and morning long. You have my loyalty and by no means will you lose it now. After all Audrey's Cock is written in big black letters across your cock. :-)

See you tonight!
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cgarrett13 »

today was geart nikki let your cock cum and it was i think the best cum i have ever had wish it had been with you it is your cock. but i did as i was told cant wait to start the bulid up agin with you your are the best
slavedave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave »

Ms Audrey,
I would like to give my cock to you and your musings.

willingly,
slavedave
wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

Day 7 was absolutely tormenting, your cock is aching for release after that tease you put it through. I'm even more grateful for the 2 hours you let me out of my cage earlier today now. I will last as long as it takes Audrey.

Locked up and frustrated,
Wylde
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

wylde1 wrote:Day 7 was absolutely tormenting, your cock is aching for release after that tease you put it through. I'm even more grateful for the 2 hours you let me out of my cage earlier today now. I will last as long as it takes Audrey.

Wylde
As long as it takes? Are you completely, 100% sure?
wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

Audrey wrote:
wylde1 wrote:Day 7 was absolutely tormenting, your cock is aching for release after that tease you put it through. I'm even more grateful for the 2 hours you let me out of my cage earlier today now. I will last as long as it takes Audrey.

Wylde
As long as it takes? Are you completely, 100% sure?
After the way you put it tonight how could I possibly say no. After all, it is your cock to do with as you please until you see fit. Am I right?

Happy 4th of July by the way :soldiers: