Must-see! New tease by SilkySheering!

You can find important news and current events here.
waiting
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by waiting »

That was an excellent tease that makes me excited about the future of milovana. well done.
stormeagle
Webtease Hero
Webtease Hero

Post by stormeagle »

Outstanding! Good work seraph0x, good work silkysheering :-D

I can't wait for the editor! By the looks of this, it'll be awesome.

Two quick notes - might it be worth centering the images? Also, if you could include embedded video time in the scroll bar on the bottom, then it would be more accurate - at the moment it stops moving while the video is playing.
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crocko »

This was amazing, well done you two!

In all honesty, when I heard it was to be done by SilkySheering, I knew it'd be good, as he's probs my favourite tease author at the moment!

Very well done sir, fine indeed!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Excellent job! Difficult to find the female voice overs. Kudos on that coup.
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

cool stuff! Excellent work! Can't wait for more .. heh. I am a greedy pig. =P
MPG40
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MPG40 »

hello im a little newbie in here, but i have to say i really enjoyed this one :)

i use to read some teases from time to time but i didnt follow their instructions lol( i think i have sub phantasies some times but im not a real submissive , maybe a switch?couse i like to dominate girls too hehe). well , i can say i follow all the instructions in this one, is more funny being listening and watching at the same time than reading instructions all the time :-D so thanks for that silkysheering, im willing to the new editor and i promise i will do some kind of this tease in future!:)

thanks to seraphox too and all the team!:)
Edward
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Edward »

i absolutely love princess grace, excellent choice, id heard the audio before but was even better with the added visual aspect.
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

What a fantastic tease and not even a shoelace in sight!
oldman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oldman »

Edward wrote:i absolutely love princess grace, excellent choice, id heard the audio before but was even better with the added visual aspect.
Not trying to Spam or anything Ok I wont post the link but cockcontrol. Com has a sound files forum The ladies do request from clients basically they do tease and denial audio for a price she works in phone sex. . and as Edward said I think she calls herself princess grace.
oldman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oldman »

squirm & squirt wrote:Wow! Thank you seraph0x and thank you silkysheering. That was truly wonderful.

I am intruiged as to how you asked Grace to do the voice-overs. Are you a member of her web-site? Did you have to specially ask Grace to help-out or did you extract the lines from her other work? I guess now the challenge for future teases will be finding a feminine voice for the 'instructions'.

Anyway, well done and thanks heaps!

My first post was a reply to your question. Squirm & squirt the fact that Edward had heard the audio before makes me think they copied from the cockcontrol forum after asking graces Permission of course.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, let me drop in to clear a few things up. ;-)

Silky did not get permission from the cockcontrol.com gals, but since we have had a pretty good relationship with them so far I immediately sent out an email to Ms Ally to find out how they think about this. We are currently waiting for a response.

With the upcoming FlashTease system we will try to focus primarily on the interactivity aspect, because it amplifies the work that our authors put in. These multimedia teases might be cool, but the sources for audio and video that can be legally used are extremely limited. It'll be a goal to put together more of this style of tease, but it won't be the highest priority. :-)

Anyone know a Russian recording studio? :lol:
fibonacci11235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fibonacci11235 »

this was a great tease. I was getting a little impatient near the end when the movie started but otherwise fantastic!!!!!! hats off to the both of you!
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Holy cow! This was amazing! "Me 'ats off to th' dukes!" Seriously, this was a fine piece of work, and I hope the editor and everything that makes this possible continues in development and through release. Fantastic, great job!
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

so when is the next one? LOL. You got me lusting for more! :D
BOB
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Seeking for a Domme

Post by BOB »

I'm very sorry but ... I could'nt last more then a quarter of the video !
I couldn't hold a great spurt.

Thanks for this wonderful tease.
And, as a french guy, I could understand most of the audio.