Roll Them Bones

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Roll Them Bones

Post by boyintights »

I'm sorry but roll them bones was NOT worthy of tease of the month. I haven't cum in two months in a half and i couldn't stay tentative. It was horrible... i can't believe it won.

My mistress wants me to ask everyone how many times she should swat my balls today. Everyone throw out a number and she'll add them up and swat them that many times.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Roll Them Bones

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

boyintights wrote:I'm sorry

You're forgiven. :-|
I haven't cum in two months in a half and i couldn't stay tentative.
Tentative? You couldn't stay hesitant and unsure? :-/
My mistress wants me to ask everyone how many times she should swat my balls today. Everyone throw out a number and she'll add them up and swat them that many times.
I'll say 259,200. That's 3 times per second for 24 hours. :lol:
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

That’s incredibly rude. If you felt the need to criticizes a tease you could have done it a lot more politely. I’m sure there are a lot of people who don’t care for one tease or another that rated high or won TOTM. It’s a matter of taste, no need to complain on the forum.

You need to tell your mistress your punishment should be to make a tease. Then everyone can tell you how much we don’t like it. But if you aren’t going to try hard don’t bother.

Have some respect for the people that contribute to this site.

EDIT: 30days beat me to the ridiculous number bit so I'll take mine back.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Criticism is fine if you tell reasons why you don't like it. If you just say "I don't like it", it's your right but it's also disrespectful and a waste of time for the reader.

Moved to Art of Webteasing :-|
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

Jenna wrote:
You need to tell your mistress your punishment should be to make a tease.
I agree, make a tease before you trash somelse's work.

I haven't made any teases; I don't have the time, nor the talent. There are tease I don't like, I just skip over them or give them lower scores. To me that is the appropreate way to keep a tease you don't personally like out of the ToM running.

Just my $0.02 worth.

~Jelloboy