Entertain Miss Jay

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Entertain Miss Jay

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I'm in need of a little entertainment, and had an interesting idea that would make me smile...
If anyone's willing to perform for me, let me know. You'll need a humbler (or something similar), a vibrator, and something to bound your hands. Oh, and something to record yourself with as well, I want to see the video afterwards!

PM me if you're interested...

Little Miss Jay x

Updated Tuesday 30th March:

NEW TASK:

Hmmm ok then boys... Let me see... What do you boys deserve to do for me tonight?!

Well I haven't seen much begging for stroking just lately so I guess you're all worn out from the 10 day task! I just we could have some other fun... You might be able to earn a tiny bit of playtime if you are lucky! :evil:

Who wants to play? Let me know on this thread.

Little Miss Jay x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Entertain Miss Jay

Post by xxxWhale »

oc i want to please you, since you have given so much.
but what is a humbler?
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

The humbler is a BDSM device that consists of a wooden or metal bar, the middle of which secures around the wearer's ball sack and locks it in place with some form of security mechanism. When fitted, the bar is placed behind the sub's legs, thus pulling his genitals backwards. If the wearer tries to stand while in the humbler, intense pressure will be felt as the ball sack starts to pull further from the body. This makes standing difficult (if not impossible) and the most comfortable position for the sub is to be on all fours.
- http://www.devus.com/wiki/Humbler

If Miss Jay has in mind what it sounds like she does, the humbler is probably a crucial component.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Heathcliff wrote:
The humbler is a BDSM device that consists of a wooden or metal bar, the middle of which secures around the wearer's ball sack and locks it in place with some form of security mechanism. When fitted, the bar is placed behind the sub's legs, thus pulling his genitals backwards. If the wearer tries to stand while in the humbler, intense pressure will be felt as the ball sack starts to pull further from the body. This makes standing difficult (if not impossible) and the most comfortable position for the sub is to be on all fours.
- http://www.devus.com/wiki/Humbler

If Miss Jay has in mind what it sounds like she does, the humbler is probably a crucial component.
:lol: I'm curious to see what you think I've got in mind, why don't you PM me your guess? ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

No Humbler nor Handcuffs here ;O.
Though I do already blush when thinking about recording such a video for you : O.

I hope you're entertained anyways :].

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
chowheiss
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chowheiss »

hi miss jay..
i'm so sorry but i haven't it :\'-(
may i entertain you in a different way..?
have a nice day
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

i don't have one too .... =(
nomp
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by nomp »

Certainly sounds like fun Miss Jay, but I, too, am without the items you desire in a video. Hopefully someone else can entertain you though.
Shawn_m_virgin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shawn_m_virgin »

Hey everyone, its not that hard to make a humbler. Use a shoelace or rope to tie yourself up. First around everything then the balls and cock seperately. Make sure you leave some extra rope afdter you tie off your cock. Lie on your back with your knees together, pulled up to your chest and your package pulled out and exposed. Then take a rod or small piece of wood about 18 inches long and place it between your balls and cock and loop the ends of the rope around the rod or what ever you use and back up to your cock and tie it off tight around the top of your cock again so its right against the back of your legs. Takes a couple tries to get right, but is really simple, hope theses instuctions made sense to someone.
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

tnx a lot for the info.
I just tried with two thin (2 cm diameter) sticks instead of one and then the balls and sack inbetween those and some shoelace to keep everything "nice and tight"
NOW i know why it's called a Humbler :bow:
Every position hurts, but being in a humble position hurts less

Just missed the :whip:
Shawn_m_virgin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shawn_m_virgin »

More than happy to help, this site has given me so much that it's nice to give back a little. :-)
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

xxxWhale wrote: Every position hurts, but being in a humble position hurts less

Just missed the :whip:
:lol: It's a very useful tool :evil:

Little Miss Jay x
sissyslutsabrina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissyslutsabrina »

To make another simple humbler you can use chopsticks (the longer the better) and rubber bands. Place one chopstick on top of your balls and one chopstick under your balls, then put a rubber band on either side of the chopsticks to hold them together. Then simply maneuver the ends of the chopsticks behind your thighs forcing you to bend forward lest your balls be pulled off.

Caution, don't make the rubber bands too tight!
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

sissyslutsabrina wrote:To make another simple humbler you can use chopsticks (the longer the better) and rubber bands. Place one chopstick on top of your balls and one chopstick under your balls, then put a rubber band on either side of the chopsticks to hold them together. Then simply maneuver the ends of the chopsticks behind your thighs forcing you to bend forward lest your balls be pulled off.

Caution, don't make the rubber bands too tight!
Interestingly enough that sounds remarkably similar to how they castrate bulls.
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

Heathcliff wrote:Interestingly enough that sounds remarkably similar to how they castrate bulls.
I guess you just have to trust that Miss Jay will show some mercy then *gggg**