Poll:What is the longest time you've gone without an Orgasm?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Poll:What is the longest time you've gone without an Orgasm?

Post by clamps »

a while.
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZslaveX »

I pushed my self to do it for one week once, I have no mistress to control me :-( so I spoil myself a lot.
:wave:
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

20 days
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Jaberwocky wrote:20 days
21!

:-P
Try or die
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

I think I've gone almost 2 days before...

Oh! this is for boys!

Mistress D

PS - actually 20 years if you count all the time before I had my first one - I've been making up for lost time ever since!
seb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seb »

My previous girlfriend denied me for 21 days. The longest I've denied myself is for 33 days but that ended with an ruined orgasm. I gave myself a full orgasm only three days afterwards though. It's not that difficult, unless you're in Litte Miss Jays bb-contest, which som guys here are, I presume...

seb
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by zadig »

A little over three months, but not sure of the exact time. The first time was under someone's guidance and I was being teased a little bit. Even with that little bit of teasing it was very frustrating! The second time was more about being ill than kinky, so wasn't nearly so frustratingly enjoyable.

I regularly go for 20+ days, with the urgency for release 100% relying on how much teasing is going on. It's all self-directed, so probably it's not as challenging as when under someone's control.

Be well,
zadig
borsalino
Explorer
Explorer

Post by borsalino »

Today: 56 days
Some time without CB, some times with my CB-6000. Lots of stroking, lots of edging, pictures, vids, …

There is no difference, if I have had the last orgasm yesterday or not. I’m always longing for an orgasm. Today I feel very fine, a little bit aroused. If I would orgasm today, it would nothing change for tomorrow, tomorrow I would be longing for the next orgasm. So I enjoy edging again and again, then I just turn away and do other things.
The joy of an orgasm is so short and the lost of energy is so high. About 30% of the energy you take in – e.g. by food – is needed to produce the seamen. After about 30 days the production will stop. And there is absolutely NO health-problem. All that stuff about milking for not damaging the prostata is non-sense. Be ensured, your body is intelligent, the body knows how to handle such situations in a healthy way.
The cork in the water: The deeper pushed - the higher it jumps.
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

borsalino wrote:All that stuff about milking for not damaging the prostata is non-sense.
I think I'm going to trust the medical researchers that say otherwise, unless you can provide some form of backing for this statement. I've seen plenty of reports about how regular ejaculation has been found to be very likely in reducing chance of prostate cancer.

As far as I can tell it hasn't been proved definitively, but so far everything seems to point at a connection.

And cancer isn't something to be taken too lightly.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

dark wrote:
Jaberwocky wrote:20 days
21!
:-P
I will beat those 21 days of yours, that I can guarantee. :yes:
... because due to circumstances it is inevitable, meaning... :-/
borsalino
Explorer
Explorer

Post by borsalino »

(Unfortunately) there are two points of view to look at the human body: one is the traditional and the other is the alternative point of view. This is why there are two types of medicines. I read once we should drink a glass of wine every day to keep the heart in form. And I read once, men shall jerk off at least once the week. Well, who believes in that, shall go for that. The difference does not lay in the different view on the human body. The difference lays in what one believes. According to ones believe-system one has to act.

I do not believe that man has to activate his sense-organ “cock” regularly. The cock has two major functions: to make children and to give fun. If one does not make children, is he obligated to have fun (regularly)?

If you like to have an insight into what else we can know about the sexuality of men, may be you like to read a book from Mantak Chia – Tao Yoga. This is not Tantra.

A last thought: Monks (there are a lot all over the world) take a vow of chastity – for life time. Well, we do not know all, but by sure, they do not spurt once the week or so.

borsalino
Attachments
Mantak_Chia_Tao_Yoga.jpg
Mantak_Chia_Tao_Yoga.jpg (13.34 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
The cork in the water: The deeper pushed - the higher it jumps.
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

I've abstained for more than 40 days a few times, but that was with no stimulation whatsoever. I can tell you that when I finally did 'let loose,' it was pretty amazing.

With daily edging I think the longest I've ever gone without ejaculating was 5 or 6 days. I didn't find the release as mind-blowing as I'd hoped. It actually feels better to have nothing for a week or so, and then edge for a few hours before ejaculating, at least for me.

Jim
Just walking around, looking around . . .
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Three months, but not sure I really "count" that because there was chemical assistance in the mix.
Bootcamp, saltpeter......Not to mention absolutely no privacy at all and a squad bay with 82 other guys.
The only women we saw at the time were busy poking us with needles. Drawing blood, shots, etc.
Not really a "teasing" environment. :lol:

Not only no orgasms, but never even got hard.
Amazing stuff because I sure as hell can't go without for that long now.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

borsalino wrote: (Unfortunately) there are two points of view to look at the human body: one is the traditional and the other is the alternative point of view. This is why there are two types of medicines. I read once we should drink a glass of wine every day to keep the heart in form. And I read once, men shall jerk off at least once the week. Well, who believes in that, shall go for that. The difference does not lay in the different view on the human body. The difference lays in what one believes. According to ones believe-system one has to act.

borsalino
I've read these two things as well, but they don't seem to be based on a "belief" so much as based on scientific data. In clinical studies one glass of wine a day seems to assist with heart issues by keeping your blood thinner. Likewise, clinical studies suggest that men who ejaculate at least once a week reduce the risk of prostate cancer. Now, naturally they didn't test the whole milking thing, so I would assume that you don't necessarily have to have an "orgasm" every week, but draining the semen seems to reduce the build up of toxins and promotes a healthy prostate.

When I read these things though, they were relatively new studies and further studies may have very well debunked them by now, but I haven't seen it.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

If memory serves, 47 days by LMJ... being excruciatingly teased and denied the whole way, being made to perform tasks, sometimes locked in a cb, sometimes not. Cannot remember the # of edges during that time though. Hundreds, many hundreds.

32 days in a cb without being unlocked, with medium P.O.I. The first 2-3 weeks were most difficult. My eyes were watering daily from frustration...no touching, no feelings or sensations of pleasure... ALL denied! I was twitching, body shaking, blurred thoughts... all before I knew about prostate milking.

Each has their own serious frustration level... being locked without being able to touch is more difficult for me. At least there is some gratification in stroking and edging... as long as I don't STOP! :lol:

EDIT: I'm not sure, but I think LMJ wants to break my old record.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina