GAME: A Goon Weekend (15-17 December)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: GAME: A Goon Weekend (15-17 December)

Post by dquary »

Guess that’s something to consider too that even when there’s an official winning team only the top player can take the prize immediately while everyone else has to wait to learn if they’ll be ruined by either coin flip if they’re last or by the team leader. :no:
Spoiler: show
Number 1 player in it’s time to duel since August 2023! :thumbsup: :dumbells:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
6 time It's time to duel monthly MVP :cool: :strongbench:
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

People should have had to include there time zone in their gooner profile. Not knowing how much longer this might go until completely finished is another thing making me insane :lol:
Last edited by dquary on Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sapphire »

Continuing the GOOOON (fuck my brain is mush and my penis aches...
xman911 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:49 pm
Task: Difficulty: Medium (25 points). Watch this video and stroke the whole time medium to fast speed, edge as many times as you want.
https://spankbang.com/7eo6e/video/ultim ... ompilation

Then do this:
If you edged 30 times or more during the first video, good, just stroke at medium speed during the second video (don't worry it's short). If you edged less than 30 times, do the remaining edges during the video (you're not allowed to pause it). If you can't do them, because the remaining edges are too many, loop the video until you do .
https://spankbang.com/55x5m/video/pump+ ... asians+pmv
Results:
Because I was allowed, did medium strokes unless trying to edge. I wasn't sure what the twist would be in the spoiler, so I did a medium amount of edges; ended up doing 20 comfortably without worrying about ruining. Worked out with that spoiler...I looped the second video a few times and comfortably did the last ten.
Spun the wheel, and got "Add another goon trigger to your list" Fuck well got to catch them all :/ Adding "ahegao"

I then did this task from Korashar:
korashar wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:57 pm
Difficulty: medium (25 points)
Go to https://shorts.sex.com/
Edge 1 time for each video (Scroll down) until you reach 20 videos. If it's a trigger, edge twice.
Results:
I thought this would be easy, but boy was I wrong. I have way too many triggers. for each video I had these triggers:
1. ass, pussy
2. naked boobs
3. ass pussy (same as #1, cant see girls face, she's doggy style, ass in my face and can see her pussy too. I hope this isn't a trend...)
4. ass, pussy (fuck it's a trend)
5. pussy, naked boobs (she was riding a dildo)
6. clothed boobs, pussy (public masturbation on train; this was a long video, I thought these would be short like tiktok
7. fucking ass and pussy again
8. this time just ass; she didnt pull her panties down and she looked back, so that was a nice change
9. of course more ass and pussy
10. uh, tit flash, so both closed and naked boobs? fuck
11. naked [licking huge] boobs
12. ass and pussy god dammit. They're all teens, with fully shaven, and idk if I hate or love them
13. ass, clothed boobs (public flashing)
14. ass and pussy ofc; this time though WTF she was looking back at the camera and had cut marks all over her arms...I'm concerned for this teen girl. Actually, that helped take off some of the horniness but WTF
15. Oh God, the trifecta naked boobs, ass, pussy of a super hot teen who didn't show her face
16. pussy and naked boobs (from a quote "Alicemoon: artsy girl with precious hobbies like sports" nah Alice idc about your stupid hobbies, I'm trying to GOON
17. clothed and naked boobs (her name was LizaQueenofTITS and she certainly lives up to that title)
18. can't forget more ass and pussy from a teen afraid to show her face; no one cares, girls, there are too many of you saturating the market anyway
19. did we forget about more ass and pussy?
20. ended on naked boobs and pussy; European girl with broken English telling me "I want you fuck me now" Sorry young lady I need to keep GOONING
So in total, 48 edges fuck me. still, 25 more points.
Spun the wheel, and got "Add another goon trigger to someone else" Ooh interesting, first time getting this one. Ok, going to give to
state_of_arousal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:05 pm
the trigger "boobs clothed or naked" cause God damn I speak from experience this one is everywhere.

4 pm here. Time for a short break, then back to more GOON [my brain is mush, typing is exhausting]

My Gooner File
Participant: Sapphire
Discord: justhcim
Team: Belle
Score: 580
Goon Triggers: 1. shemales/traps/sissies 2. cum 3. naked boobs 4. drool 5. clothed boobs 6. S/M 7. ass 8. pussy 9. ahegao
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

So, sadly, I realized from my last post one of the tasks I did I had already done on Friday. My brain is gooned out, I'm being stupid. So -25 to my total points; great way to start this post; for my own sanity I'm going to count the spin then for my spin for my next one. Hope that isn't cheating, but otherwise I spun for an extra time for no reason and I'm very very afraid of that wheel.

Started with this task from upanddown:
upanddown wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:23 pm Medium task, 25 points
For this task you will have to spot a hidden thing in a video while holding the edge. It will only appear once in the video (unless I will miss it when choosing my videos which is entirely possible given how gooned out I am atm)

You must be holding the edge when you see it, otherwise it does not count that you saw it!
If you see it and are holding the edge, congratulations! You are done and may stop the task.

If you see it and are not holding the edge, you may move on to the next video where the same rules apply but you should spot another hidden item or thing or whatever.

If you don't spot it, I guess you have to continously hold the edge on and off throughout the video, hoping to spot the thing that has already passed! Then, you will also have to move on to the next video.

So how will you do it? Will you hold the edge the entire videos and hope to see it? Or will you only hold the edge when you think it may appear?

When you open the spoiler below, you are committed. You may not back out after that!

1. Butterfly, in this video: https://se.spankbang.com/8evyd/video/pf ... screen+pmv?

Next video:
2. A christmas tree: https://se.spankbang.com/8d55a/video/pm ... e+camgirls

Next video:
3. Shower curtain https://se.spankbang.com/7di9a/video/great+pmv

Last video:
4. Purple shower bottles https://se.spankbang.com/8u56u/video/badbitch+pmv
Results:
The first video wasn't playing properly, so I went to the next video. I got SUPER lucky; I figured the Christmas tree must be later on in the video so I didn't start riding the edge until the 8 minute mark, and spotted the tree at 9:39 while riding the edge. Task complete!
Counting the last spin for this one
+25, so net zero, so same score as before.

My Gooner File
Score: 580
Goon Triggers: 1. shemales/traps/sissies 2. cum 3. naked boobs 4. drool 5. clothed boobs 6. S/M 7. ass 8. pussy 9. ahegao
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Still friday here, but I'm probably on my limit, both of time and being gooned edged. Having to do "life things" in between made things easier, I guess.

For Noah: I won +70 points for team Cherry.

Gonner file
Participant: korashar
Discord: korashar / Korashar#0451
Team: Cherry
Score: 265
Goon Triggers:
1. Ass
2. Stockings
3. Cum
4. Bikini
5. Asian

Edges for triggers so far: 133
Total of edges till far (tasks+pictures): 319
Total Points earned: 335
I had a fucking long break today, but it is still friday here!

Actions:

+10 points from state_of_arousal task (Quick and easy)
Task:

Stroke to this video, edging at least once per minute: https://spankbang.com/7dvqv/video/i+surrender+pmv
WHEEL: - Give 10 points (of your own points) to one of your team members (if you have the lowest score in your team then you may roll the wheel again) -Giving it to @SheNoob

+50 points from state_of_arousal task (1 each 3 minutes? Easy! Long one but that was not hard)
Difficulty: Hard (50 points)
Task:
Watch this video while stroking the entire time: https://spankbang.com/6580t/video/milke ... orn+addict
You may edge as often as you want, but you must edge at least once every three minutes minimum. Every time you edge you may rest for 20 seconds, but you must pause the video while you rest.
WHEEL: - Create a medium task, before you are allowed to continue

+10 from Sapphire task (6 triggers only. Lucky, but I'm getting on my limit)
Go to this website: https://fikfap.com/ Including the initial one when you first visit the site, scroll down through 10 videos. For each video, you have to edge once to every one of your goon triggers in the video.
WHEEL: - Add another goon trigger to your list - Added Asian

Medium Task:
Go to https://www.redgifs.com/ and search for your trigger, then edge once per video for the first 10 videos. Repeat this for each trigger you have.
Goon pictures:

HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 24

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

Did this task
korashar wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:58 pm Medium task (25 points)
Do
https://xhamster.com/videos/frenzy-3820586
Results:
Maybe this is my goon brain talking, but holy guacamole this has to be one of the hardest tasks I've done so far; this really should have been worth 50 points. Oh well, done. I may scrounge around for more hard tasks I haven't done if this is what mediums are like.
Spun the wheel and got "Create a hard task, before you are allowed to continue"
Here is the hard task I created worth 50 points:
Honestly, that vid I just did was so hard, I'm going to use it. There are other tasks here from different people using the same video, so why not. Jesus christ this video is hard. https://xhamster.com/videos/frenzy-3820586
Decided to do a hard one after that last one, and remembered this one. When FeetTickler had posted it I had wanted to do it, but never got around to it. I love fapinstructor, and this one sounded fun.
FeetTickler wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:52 am Difficulty: Hard (50 points)
Go to https://fapinstructor.com/

Put the minimum time at 30 mins. Maximum at 60.
In the subreddits, remove all default subs and put subs that includes all of your goon triggers. (Check on reddit for the names if your triggers are a little more specific, if you don't find anything suiting your specific trigger (for example red lingerie) simplify it (here put lingerie instead). If no subreddits can be found you can ignore that trigger.
Put the minimum number of edges at 30.
Leave everything else by default.
Results:
Was of course difficult but I loved it. So glad I got to do this one on my goon mush brain. I really really want to cum but there was something so pleasurable about a nice classic joi fap. I was able to get most of my triggers in, though I had to be a little creative like clothedforprejac instead of clothed boobs. Mercifully it ended at 40 minutes.
Spun the wheel and got "Force a team member to do a task of your choice (that respect his/her limits). This task can be made by yourself or be one of the tasks that has been posted (it should not be a task he/she has already done)." This is good because we need all the points we can get. Drool, calling on you again! Going to make one for you this time.
Do this video for 25 points [medium difficulty]. https://spankbang.com/1z1ok/video/cock+ ... roker+edge
Drool wrote:
At this point, I'm going to skip supper and see how much I can GOON. Need to beat team Cherry. I'm going probably go on a week long cum multiple times a day just to recover from all this denial. Or sleep for a week.

My Gooner File
Score: 655
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by state_of_arousal »

Gooner File:
Participant: state_of_arousal
Discord: state_of_arousal
Score: 405 (After completing this task)
Goon Triggers:
1. Goon/Joi/Edge/Femdom captions
2. Messy (Spit/Saliva/Wet-and-Messy fetish such as food/paint/oil)
3. Cumswapping
4. Unnatural hair colors (Blue/Green/Pink/Purple/Yellow etc.)
5. Boobs clothed or naked - added by Sapphire
Sapphire wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:00 pm
Spun the wheel, and got "Add another goon trigger to someone else" Ooh interesting, first time getting this one. Ok, going to give to
state_of_arousal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:05 pm
the trigger "boobs clothed or naked" cause God damn I speak from experience this one is everywhere.
Yikes, that's a scary Goon Trigger... Luckily I already edged to my Goon Triggers for the day, so unless The Wheel makes me do it again then I should be safe...

I completed this hard task from Drool:
Drool wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:01 pm
Task for Saturday, difficulty: hard (50 points)
Play this Cock Hero.
Whenever you get close to the edge, stop the clip and rest up to 1 minute. Then continue.
When the red CUM mark shows up in the end, go to the EDGE and HOLD it as long as the cum mark is visible.
https://spankbang.com/2hokm/video/cock+ ... +wet+butts
Feedback
This was another task that would have been significantly harder if I wasn't refreshed from a break for food. If this had been "big wet tits" I may have failed the final edge hold, since I'm much more of a tit-man than an ass-man. I'm also not used to the super fast speed stroking, so in addition to the edge hold at the end the hand cramp that set in at about the 14 minute mark was painful to fight through, lol.
Goon Wheel:
The goon wheel landed on "- Create a hard task, before you are allowed to continue"

Here is my hard task for The Wheel:

Hard task from the goon wheel:
Complete this cock hero: https://spankbang.com/7ct4x/video/cock+ ... stle+3+fhd
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

+50 to team Cherry.

Gonner file
Participant: korashar
Discord: korashar / Korashar#0451
Score: 315
Goon Triggers:
1. Ass
2. Stockings
3. Cum
4. Bikini
5. Asian

Edges for triggers so far: 138
Total of edges till far (tasks+pictures): 324 Lost count.
Total Points earned: 385
I was accepting it was over, but then Sapphire made a play completely in my favor. I know the video, I've done it before this year. I couldn't have played it as my own task, but since he posted as a new hard task, I had too. So I did it. I've done this video 2 times before this year, now this is the third one and from his task. So + 50 points.

I did Sapphire task:
Honestly, that vid I just did was so hard, I'm going to use it. There are other tasks here from different people using the same video, so why not. Jesus christ this video is hard. https://xhamster.com/videos/frenzy-3820586
WHEEL: The fucking 5 images thing again!!!!!
Pictures:

HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 24

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

Wait you’re not allowed to do your own tasks! Subtract 50 from Drool!!
Drool wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:02 pm Started to warm-up with this easy task from Ecik17: 10 points
Stroke to the beat. Edge as much or as little as you want
https://spankbang.com/7uqt6-drrzv3/playlist/goonlist
Nice and seemingly easy, but I feel the last 2 days...

Wheel:
- Edge to all the images of the forum (once for every goon trigger that is in the image). Images you do not like can be skipped.

Oh dear. So much for my plan to start it slow.
Edged a lot (2 times for every trigger to include daily tribute) and nearly lost it....

Continue? I must. For Team Belle!

Did my own hard task for Sunday: 50 points
Stay close to the edge while gooning for this clip and edge for every cumshot.
Warm-up recommended.
https://spankbang.com/6uuom/video/gorge ... me+version
Done. Phew. That's it. Stopping here feels like a sensible thing.

Wheel:
- Give 10 (own) points to one of your team members (last place of a team just rolls the wheel again)
Sapphire wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:39 am
Giving 10 points to Sapphire.

Gooner File
Participant: Drool
Discord: drool9398
Score: 245
Goon Triggers: 1. Ass 2. Leather/Latex outfit 3. Tongue out 4. Red lingerie

Final Score: 245
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

Korashar's earlier post gave me inspiration to do this task from his teammate State of Arousal (since he said it was so easy):
state_of_arousal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:49 pm
Difficulty: Hard (50 points)

Task:
Watch this video while stroking the entire time: https://spankbang.com/6580t/video/milke ... orn+addict
You may edge as often as you want, but you must edge at least once every three minutes minimum. Every time you edge you may rest for 20 seconds, but you must pause the video while you rest.
Results:
Yeah it was pretty easy, glad I saw it. I mean it's still a fuck ton of edges but 50 points without ruining is 50 points. Took less than an hour; tried to be as efficient as possible.
Spun the wheel and got "Create a medium task, before you are allowed to continue." In a rush to GOON so slapped the following task together without much thought (was on first page on pornhub):
medium task worth 25 points
watch the following video. Stroke at the same speed as they do in the video. If you edge, stop, take a two minute break, and then restart the video. This is either a very fast task or a very long task, depending on if and how many times you have to restart. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 224503128a
Then I did this task from Drool:
Drool wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:18 am Medium Task for Saturday (25 points):
You have to edge 50 times in total for this tasks, while gooning for the following clips.
You won't know how many and how long they are.
If you can't do all 50 edges, there will be no points. (But you can try again.)
Don't peek ahead.

1st: https://spankbang.com/76398/video/keep+ ... ompilation
2nd: https://spankbang.com/75uxi/video/bad+g ... ompilation
3rd: https://spankbang.com/76v9s/video/asian ... ompilation
And the last one: HIT IT!
https://spankbang.com/76gab/video/hit+i ... ompilation
Results:
This would have been nigh impossible with how gooned out I am except I took some breaks inbetween each video. Seeing how short the first video was, I realized I better try to edge as many times as possible as fast as possible. So I got the 50 edges done in the first three videos.
Spun the wheel, and got super lucky with "Remove one of your goon triggers or add one to a player of your choice to all images that have been posted in the topic (once for every trigger)" I know everyone that has hit this so far has thought it was unfair to remove their own, but come on I have nine! So I removed "clothed boobs."

I then did this task by upanddown
upanddown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:17 pm Medium Task
Start: https://scrolller.com/r/nsfw

Then combine your goon triggers, a teammate's of your choice and mine. I will also add the goon trigger boobs for this.

Then start going through the images and edge for each of your triggers. Only when an image appears that don't have any of boobs, your, mine, a teammate's of your choice trigger may you stop edging.
Result:
So I kind of cheesed this one. I don't think what I did was cheating, but it was probably wasn't what upanddown was thinking. Every once in a while you get an ad instead of a picture or gif, and I got an ad that had only words. It was a picture! just with text. Don't worry, I had two prior ads with women that matched triggers, and I had to edge over 40 times, so it's not like those were cheap points
Spun the wheel and got "Give 10 (own) points to one of your team members (last place of a team just rolls the wheel again)" Giving 10 points to Drool.

My Goon file:
Score: 745
Goon Triggers: 1. shemales/traps/sissies 2. cum 3. naked boobs 4. drool 5. S/M 6. ass 7. pussy 8. ahegao
P.S. I'm so disheartened seeing Kosanar and Arousal racking in points together. I really hope my teammates are getting points behind the scenes and will cash them in in time. Come on, team Belle!
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:48 am P.S. I'm so disheartened seeing Kosanar and Arousal racking in points together. I really hope my teammates are getting points behind the scenes and will cash them in in time. Come on, team Belle!
I mean...three of our teammates were no-shows and everyone but me and korashar ruined out. If you want to blame anyone it should be your teammates dropping the ball.

I might have another task or two in me but I'm reaching my limit trying to carry team Cherry.

I must admit that you are an edging, gooning beast, Sapphire.
Last edited by state_of_arousal on Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

state_of_arousal wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:57 am
Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:48 am P.S. I'm so disheartened seeing Kosanar and Arousal racking in points together. I really hope my teammates are getting points behind the scenes and will cash them in in time. Come on, team Belle!
I mean...three of our teammates were no-shows and everyone but me and korashar ruined out. If you want to blame anyone it should be your teammates dropping the ball.

I might have another task or two in me but I'm reaching my limit trying to carry team Cherry.
True, and I wasn't blaming you guys, just frustrated in general lol. You also have one more person on your team than us so it kind of evens out on no shows.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:58 am
True, and I wasn't blaming you guys, just frustrated in general lol. You also have one more person on your team than us so it kind of evens out on no shows.
The other two teams have had 6 active players and Cherry had only had 5. It sucks but that's the way the dice roll, I guess. I gotta stop getting distracted though and try to finish another task or two. You're a formidable opponent, Sapphire, and if we lose it will only be because of you. :)
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

Took on this med task from Arousal:
state_of_arousal wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:56 pm
My medium task for the wheel (25 points):
Watch this video while stroking and count how many times you edge: https://femdom-joi.com/latex-barbie-str ... on-repeat/ (Direct link which may work better: https://upstream.to/embed-lul34gvhrqy9.html)

After you've finished the video click the spoiler button below.
If you edged less than 15 times then rewatch the entire video and edge the same number of times, but you must hold each edge for 20 seconds.
If you edged 15 times or more then restart the video at the 7:00 minute mark and do the same number of edges again.
Result:
So I got a huge stroke of luck with this one. Since there is no beat and no true instruction in the video, I decided to do as little edging as possible; whatever punishment the spoiler decided I'd deal with it later. I figured I should edge at least a couple times, so I edged four times. That made the second part pretty easy.
Spun the wheel and got, OH GOD NO "Edge to all the images of the forum (once for every goon trigger that is in the image). Images you do not like can be skipped." Well, I didn't want to waste the rest of the night doing that one, so I rushed through it as fast as I could. I almost ruined a couple times I was edging so fast. Honestly, I'm starting to become very attuned to my edging; I'm starting to wonder how true some of my edges are at this point, they're so accurately on the edge but no further to the point that I'm at the edge for almost no time at all. I'm so tired but gotta keep GOONING

Then I did this task from upanddown
upanddown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:00 pm
Also, here is a simple task.
Medium difficulty
Mimic her movements to the best of your ability. If you edge, pause the video for 10 seconds, then keep going

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... c3b7d49887
Result:
This one wasn't too bad! I also mimicked whenever she sucked his balls rubbing my own balls.
Spun the wheel and got "Remove one of your goon triggers or add one to a player of your choice to all images that have been posted in the topic (once for every trigger)" The Wheel Gods look kindly down upon me, and I am grateful. Removing "ass."

Then did this task by upanddown
upanddown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:35 pm
Medium task:
Follow the instructions.
https://se.spankbang.com/77ut8/video/di ... nd+oil+joi
If you manage without edging except for when told you may move on.
But if you edge and have to stop following instructions, then you must edge four times per remaining minute.
Then open this spoiler:
Edge twice for each cumshot
https://se.spankbang.com/6nxe6/video/jo ... ompilation
Result:
Another easy one. This girl thought she could make me cum with her oiled tits and her ass. Come on, Ive been staring at tits and ass all day, woman! Did not have to do the second part.
Spun the wheel and got "Post five images that are related to your goon triggers and then roll this wheel again." Here they are...
Image holy fuck she's cute!
Spun again and got "Add another goon trigger to your list" Welp ass is going back on...

Then did this task from Drool...
Drool wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:28 pm New medium task (25 points):
Just stroke to the beat. It's okay to give up.
https://spankbang.com/889k0/video/shiny+sodomy
Results
I almost missed this one but saw when arousal did it and I went back to find it. Super easy for me; I'm a beats guy and buttholes/anal/oil aren't really my thing. Still, I'm so gooned up I could fuck a tree at this point.
Spun the wheel and got "Add another goon trigger to someone else" Thank you thank you wheel gods. Giving to
korashar wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:04 am
"boobs" trigger

Getting desperate for points so did this easy task since the video was so short...
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:22 am
Easy task: from wheel
Stroke to the beat. Edge as much or as little as you want
https://spankbang.com/7uqt6-drrzv3/playlist/goonlist
Result:
Done. Lol not much to say.
Spun the wheel and got "Add another goon trigger to your list" This is why I don't do easy tasks...the wheel is worse than the tasks. Adding "Teen"

It's now past 9 pm here. Time is ticking.

Gooner File:
Score: 855
Goon Triggers: 1. shemales/traps/sissies 2. cum 3. naked boobs 4. drool 5. S/M 6. pussy 7. ahegao 8. ass 9. teen
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Gooner File:
Participant: state_of_arousal
Discord: state_of_arousal
Score: 455 (After completing these two tasks)
Goon Triggers:
1. Goon/Joi/Edge/Femdom captions
2. Messy (Spit/Saliva/Wet-and-Messy fetish such as food/paint/oil)
3. Cumswapping
4. Unnatural hair colors (Blue/Green/Pink/Purple/Yellow etc.)
5. Boobs clothed or naked - added by Sapphire
6. Bondage (added from the Goon Wheel in this post)
I completed this medium task from Noah:

Another Medium Task
Difficulty: Medium (25 points)
Follow the metronome while watching https://wolfstream.tv/embed-9bekz1lmpaqy.html and if you cannot follow the metronome any longer then you will hold the edge...

If you can no longer hold the edge then you may stop and open this spoiler (you do not have to open the spoiler if you have managed to complete the video, but you may)
How many minutes did you still have left? Multiply that number by 10... These are the edges you will do to: https://streamtape.com/e/gV7Om8Vq9puqD9o

For those that opened it that completed it, you will edge 50 times to the video, because you are so needy... You will not get the points if you do not finish this!
Feedback
Despite the fast pace of the metronome I didn't find this task to be too terribly difficult. I wasn't close to the edge when I started so I had some time to work myself up, and the repetitiveness of the audio and images kind of desensitized me after a bit.
Goon Wheel:
The goon wheel landed on "- Add another goon trigger to your list" so I'll add bondage to my list.

I finished this medium task from Shenoob
(Medium task)
https://www.eporner.com/video-9k2BDtS3n ... -goonbot/
Edge at least twice a minute
Feedback
I didn't expect this task to be tough, after all, it's only 27 edges in 13 minutes, right? I underestimated how gooned out I am and the content of the video. Miki guiding me to stroke and edge while captions flash on the screen and some of my favorite goon goddesses played in the center was very difficult. I nearly ruined a couple times and I had to strategically time my edges to give myself as much time to rest as possible. It was tough, but I managed to hold out until the end.
Goon Wheel:
The goon wheel landed on "- Force someone to do a task of your choice (that respect his/her limits). This task can be made by yourself or be one of the tasks that has been posted (it should not be a task he/she has already done).

I'd like to force
Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:24 am
to complete this medium task from korashar:

Medium Task:
Go to https://www.redgifs.com/ and search for your trigger, then edge once per video for the first 10 videos. Repeat this for each trigger you have.
I was hoping to force Sapphire into a final-hour ruin, but it's getting late in the day no matter you time zone, so Sapphire may not be around anymore....

After the difficulty of that last task I think I have to call it quits and just let the results speak. I can't risk having a ruined orgasm and I am at my true limit.

Goodnight, fellow competitors, it's been fun.