[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by LondonGent »

Firstly, sorry for not replying properly to this thread sooner. Video is an absolute masterpiece and even after watching it through several times it's still a great journey every time. Definitely one I'll keep coming back to. The girls are hot, the editing is spot on and there's just the right level of teasing and reward. The arcade round at ~23:30 is a particular standout, I would love to see more done in that style.

As for times, I think a lot of people are potentially trying to wait and enter the higher categories, without the willpower to do so. It's only by coincidence of timing that I waited the 7 days required for silver - normally it's rare for me to go more than a couple of days without some sort of self pleasure, but being in the Simp/Wanker category is unappealing. Personally I'd suggest moving the bands down a notch if you want more people to post times - Simp/Wanker for less than 24hrs, Bronze for less than 2 days, Silver 2-7 days, Gold 7+ days. Perhaps keep Diamond as 1 month and lets all have a NNN challenge with it!

As for my own entry:

LondonGent nth play
Category: Silver
Way of playing: estim
Time: 49:51
Comment: "How did I end up ruined by my own estim!?"
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Logged back in for the first time in forever just to say thank you @Tia Blaze, this was amazing, congratulations! Huge step up from Sexy Youtube which was a pretty high bar already. Production is top notch, really cohesive and the attention to detail is something else.

My entry for my first playthrough would be:
Category: Gold
Way of playing: Hand
Time: 26:30 (ish, didn't note the exact time but it was around that point before the end of the song)

I hope to see more stuff from you in the future!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

BlackHatAnon wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:38 pm Wow that was a ride, a top tier CH in recent memory.
I have to agree - the most comprehensive credit reel I've ever seen.

Also have to say that the Breathplay even with E-Stim was difficult. And that's without any 'cardio' per say... and I'd say I'm decently practiced too. Well timed IMO! :thumbsup:
[...]
Thank you very much! :love:
And thank you also for complimenting the credits
BlackHatAnon wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:38 pm [...]
I personally didn't note my time in the moment.
I've had to go back into the vid and scrub through to find where it was. Took me some time to get to.
Plus I had to think on what the comment should be - I'm still not really happy there either.
Maybe the comment should be optional?

[...]
Comment: "So close, yet so far..."
[...]
Thank you for your participation!

I should specify that It's not a big deal if the time you give me is not exact to the tenth of a second,
it must remain a fun game mode, no need to put pressure on yourself for that ;-)

I should also specify in case it was perhaps not clear that the comment is indeed optional.
No worries if you don't want to leave one or if you want to change it,
you have until the closing of entries/participations to change it or remove it. (around December probably)
To see if the modification is taken into account:
check the list of participants in the first post and the date of its update.
Otherwise you can send it to me via private message.

And by the way i'm pretty sure you have the same comment as Teralar, but no worries if you want to keep it like that.

LondonGent wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:21 pm Firstly, sorry for not replying properly to this thread sooner. Video is an absolute masterpiece and even after watching it through several times it's still a great journey every time. Definitely one I'll keep coming back to. The girls are hot, the editing is spot on and there's just the right level of teasing and reward. The arcade round at ~23:30 is a particular standout, I would love to see more done in that style.
[...]
Hey, no worries.
And thank you for your participation!
Spoiler: show
The surprise (arcade/game) round seems to be appreciated.
LondonGent wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:21 pm {...]but being in the Simp/Wanker category is unappealing. Personally I'd suggest moving the bands down a notch if you want more people to post times - Simp/Wanker for less than 24hrs, Bronze for less than 2 days, Silver 2-7 days, Gold 7+ days. Perhaps keep Diamond as 1 month [...]
I didn't see it from that angle.
I could indeed lower the categories down a notch but it would be necessary to add a new category not to penalize the previous players.

I can add an "Emerald" category between the "Gold" and the "Diamond".
yes I know that the emerald can be considered more precious than the basic diamond but hey :rolleyes:

The previous players would not be affected and would even go up one category (congratulations to them! :lol:)
(not really, just the name changes)

LondonGent wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:21 pm [...]Perhaps keep Diamond as 1 month and lets all have a NNN challenge with it!
[...]
I had mentioned this eventuality of closing the participations in December,
happy to see that I am not the only one to have thought about it. ;-)

What about a small banner to warn players.

I updated the first post with it.
flyingcactus wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:34 pm Logged back in for the first time in forever just to say thank you @Tia Blaze, this was amazing, congratulations! Huge step up from Sexy Youtube which was a pretty high bar already. Production is top notch, really cohesive and the attention to detail is something else.
[...]
I hope to see more stuff from you in the future!
And thank you for your participation!
Thank you, it's nice to see that all these details do not go unnoticed,
all these little animations and other details can take a lot of time.
I try to improve myself and try new things as I learn to use the softwares.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

I had a lot of fun too. I had several perfect dry orgasms thought phew now do I cum and then the sudden interruption that stopped me from cumming. was really good I hosed down too early at the end 3 seconds during the cum countdown
at 54:08 I exploded. my cock was so rock hard and dancing. I hosed down like a volcano and messed everything up. thanks for that :love:
RedBaron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RedBaron »

I don't come here often anymore but what a surprise!! Thank you very much for this!
I'm coming from the early days of CH, and it's good to see that people are still creating quality content that I like : softcore, easy rhythms, music without voices, perfect material and editing!

By the way, I think giving some tips is a good way to say thank you.

Please share a Monero or Bitcoin address with us!! Monero is preferred because it's fully anonymous...

I would be happy to give some XMR or BTC and maybe other members will do the same.. :wave:
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

This was brilliant! The production value is excellent and the content is just my cup of tea. Bravo! I've not enjoyed something this much in quite some time. Evolution and the Canto series are the last ones that come to mind.

I played it the first time in the silver category. I know it was more than 2 days, but It's rarely more than 7.
I failed at
42:37. The fast burst at 42:23 got me to the edge and then the continued moaning and constant beat after that pushed me over.
My short message: She's moaning to get your cum too!
I imported the beats from the funscript (full strokes) into Cock Heroine and then played Estim using these settings, setting the volume so I could only just feel it to begin with:
First run Rhythms of Desire E-stim Preferences.png
First run Rhythms of Desire E-stim Preferences.png (25.86 KiB) Viewed 4631 times
I might give it another try on gold level if I get the chance.
Or I might also ramp up the intensity deliberately so I fail on the game level - that one is fun!
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

memma wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:18 pm This was brilliant! The production value is excellent and the content is just my cup of tea. Bravo! I've not enjoyed something this much in quite some time. Evolution and the Canto series are the last ones that come to mind.

I played it the first time in the silver category. I know it was more than 2 days, but It's rarely more than 7.
I failed at
42:37. The fast burst at 42:23 got me to the edge and then the continued moaning and constant beat after that pushed me over.
I imported the beats from the funscript (full strokes) into Cock Heroine and then played Estim using these settings, setting the volume so I could only just feel it to begin with:
First run Rhythms of Desire E-stim Preferences.png

I might give it another try on gold level if I get the chance.
Or I might also ramp up the intensity deliberately so I fail on the game level - that one is fun!
Hey how do you do that in CH? Did you make a new version besides the 2021 release? I Don't really understand much about the program, but my preferences look nothing like that.

EDIT: I just put it together that you are MegaMasha. I rediscovered that post on eroscripts about how you added real time estim support, but after scouring your posts (here and there) i don't see anywhere to get an updated version of Cock Heroine. latest I have is the build from 7/20/21.
DefinitelyHere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DefinitelyHere »

1st play
Category: Emerald (15 days)
way of playing: Estim with Lg's file.
Time: 46:10
Comment: "Fuck, Nicole is too hot. I can't resist anymore!"

I thought I was going to make it until the end, 35-40 minutes in I felt strong.
Then the moans and breath play started
, and well that was it for me lol. Great video and file! Might try again in a few days.
Frantzo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frantzo »

Tia Blaze, It's incredible what you've achieved. The visual is extraordinary. The sequence of shots is magical. Your production is on par with professional work.
He is one of the most visually accomplished cock heroes.if not the best.

By far this is the surprise of this year. You set the bar high as always :-O

Guys, let's give him a f*****g crown ! :love:
Mec,tu as tout défoncé. C'est un véritable truc de fou. Je sais pas comment je vais pouvoir rivaliser avec toi après ça .. Merci pour ce travail titanesque
French Riviera Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22297
Lust Dream Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22564
French Touch Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22732
Lust Nightmare Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24392
Lust Nightmare 2 Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?t=25622
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

This has to be the best softcore CH of all time, without a doubt.

Many thanks to the brilliant creator.

The frequency of new CH releases has obviously declined. But releases like this show that quality is more important than quantity.
SolutionPin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SolutionPin »

Top quality editing!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

elektrowichser wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 am I had a lot of fun too. I had several perfect dry orgasms thought phew now do I cum and then the sudden interruption that stopped me from cumming. was really good I hosed down too early at the end 3 seconds during the cum countdown
at 54:08 I exploded. my cock was so rock hard and dancing. I hosed down like a volcano and messed everything up. thanks for that :love:
Well thank you, glad to know you're having fun! :love:
RedBaron wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:31 am I don't come here often anymore but what a surprise!! Thank you very much for this!
I'm coming from the early days of CH, and it's good to see that people are still creating quality content that I like : softcore, easy rhythms, music without voices, perfect material and editing!

By the way, I think giving some tips is a good way to say thank you.

Please share a Monero or Bitcoin address with us!! Monero is preferred because it's fully anonymous...

I would be happy to give some XMR or BTC and maybe other members will do the same.. :wave:
Thank you very much!

I sincerely thank you for your generosity but I don't have an account on anything and I don't plan to create one
I take your touching message of thanks as a tip. :love:
But thanks again for the offer.
And glad to know you liked it.
memma wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:18 pm This was brilliant! The production value is excellent and the content is just my cup of tea. Bravo! I've not enjoyed something this much in quite some time. Evolution and the Canto series are the last ones that come to mind.

I failed at
[...]
And thank you for your participation in the championship edition.

That's a lot of settings that I don't understand much about but it seems to offer good replayability with different settings depending on what you want, nice. ;-)
DefinitelyHere wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:23 pm 1st play
Category: Emerald (15 days)
way of playing: Estim with Lg's file.
Time: 46:10
Comment: "Fuck, Nicole is too hot. I can't resist anymore!"

I thought I was going to make it until the end, 35-40 minutes in I felt strong.
Then the moans and breath play started
, and well that was it for me lol. Great video and file! Might try again in a few days.
And thank you for your participation in the championship edition.
When I see your avatar and your time I think it matches quite well :lol: (at least I think so)
Have fun replaying it ;-)
Frantzo wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:47 am Tia Blaze, It's incredible what you've achieved. The visual is extraordinary. The sequence of shots is magical. Your production is on par with professional work.
He is one of the most visually accomplished cock heroes.if not the best.

By far this is the surprise of this year. You set the bar high as always :-O

Guys, let's give him a f*****g crown ! :love:
Mec,tu as tout défoncé. C'est un véritable truc de fou. Je sais pas comment je vais pouvoir rivaliser avec toi après ça .. Merci pour ce travail titanesque
Merci beaucoup ! :love:
Et bien... c'est un sacré compliment que tu me fais là ! :blush:
Well... that's quite the compliments you make me there! :blush:

Mais c'est grâce à (ou à cause de :-P ) toi si je suis ici aujourd'hui, c'est toi qui m'a contacté sur SpankBang et qui m'a convaincu de créer un compte Milovana, donc c'est en quelque sorte un peu de ton succès ;-)
But it's thanks to (or because of :-P ) you that I'm here today, it's you who reach out to me on SpankBang and who convinced me to create a Milovana account, so there is a part of your success in this project in some way. ;-)
LucySD wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:19 pm This has to be the best softcore CH of all time, without a doubt.

Many thanks to the brilliant creator.

The frequency of new CH releases has obviously declined. But releases like this show that quality is more important than quantity.
Wow! Thank you very much! :love:
That's another great compliment, glad you like it so much, thank you. :blush:
lusting wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:18 pm Frantzo pointed me towards Rhythms of Desire ( here: viewtopic.php?p=352500#p352500 ).

All I can say is.... There are no words!

It must have taken you an insane amount of time to put this unbelievable work of art together. I hope there's a bitcoin millionaire lurking somewhere in Milovana, that can properly reward you for this...

A heartfelt thank you, Tia - for arguably making the best softcore production ever, in the history of CHs.

Silver, hand, 32:57, comment: "A Rhapsody of Lust - I'll never beat this, Tia!"

And it was Frantzo who convinced me to join the Milovana community, so we can both thank him greatly for that.
Glad you liked it and thank you for your participation in the championship edition.
SolutionPin wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:39 am Top quality editing!
Thank you!
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

3rd attempt (I'm not submitting my second as
I chose to finish at the game round before I started
)
Category: Gold (11 days and about 11 hours)
Method: Estim (similar settings to 1st attempt, but turned the level down a bit)
Time: 46:29
Comment:
I can hold my breath, but not my cum.
Because it was my 3rd attempt, I think some of it was easier because I knew what was coming, but as soon as I got past my previous best, it was game over again pretty soon! I was struggling all the way from 28:45 - that round is killer, and has some excellent, judicous editing!
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

senorgif2 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:27 am Hey how do you do that in CH? Did you make a new version besides the 2021 release? I Don't really understand much about the program, but my preferences look nothing like that.

EDIT: I just put it together that you are MegaMasha. I rediscovered that post on eroscripts about how you added real time estim support, but after scouring your posts (here and there) i don't see anywhere to get an updated version of Cock Heroine. latest I have is the build from 7/20/21.
Sorry, I've been pretty bad with posting new versions of Cock Heroine. I don't work on it a lot any more, but thanks to your reminder, I've added a new build just for you :-). Please give it a try:
Don't forget to import ;-)
https://mega.nz/folder/NsQ3RI6J#xaJdHD1c-DVVMYq4euSw6w
lr_x3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lr_x3 »

memma wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:06 pm Sorry, I've been pretty bad with posting new versions of Cock Heroine. I don't work on it a lot any more, but thanks to your reminder, I've added a new build just for you :-). Please give it a try:
Don't forget to import ;-)
https://mega.nz/folder/NsQ3RI6J#xaJdHD1c-DVVMYq4euSw6w
I'm also interested in the Estim-Feature of Cock Heroine and gave it a try.
But after unzipping the latest zip file from your mega link and starting CockHeroine.exe I'm getting an error message about a missing "libgcc_s_seh-1.dll"