[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by darthjj »

Completely missed this before but it instantly became one of my favorites. Well done, and thanks to everybody who contributed to its making!

If it's not too difficult to program, I think it would be nice if there was an option to increase pain signal volume at some points during the tease. For example during pain segments, there could be a button saying "is that all you've got?" which gives you the options of permanently increasing pain signal volume by 1, 3 or 5%, and of course triggering some response from the mistress. No option for lowering the volume of course, if you wuss out you deserve to start over :P

After reading the descriptions, I started the game at "hard" difficulty. After having played through a couple of supposedly painful segments I thought they were too mild, but I didn't want to restart from the beginning to change the options.

And if I may be so bold to suggest one more feature, I would like if there was a speed mode where you can go through the entire game in 45 minutes. While I immensely enjoyed the game as it's supposed to be played, it's quite rare that have I have
Spoiler: show
2 hours
(is length of the game considered a spoiler?) to myself. However I guess this would take a lot more work than the first suggestion so perhaps it's not feasible.

I think I'll be able to use the elevator for a quick experience, which I haven't tried yet, but it sounds like it would remove the game elements and storyline from it.
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

Just found a possible bug:
I went into the elevator, did some floors and then choose to stay with the elevator girl. Did a soft tease with her until she kicked me out in the basement. Got one pic with an asian girls in shiny underwear and high boots and the phrase "In you go! I will let you out when your session is complete!" and after that the game appears to be stuck. Or am I supposed to just wait a long time here? :)
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

whaappen1968 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:52 pm Can you send me a link?
Here you go.

Upon closer inspection, it appears to actually be this downloaded Flash tease, I completely forgot that before EOS there was Flash. :fun: Downloading with Milovana Downloader still works but you would be increasingly hard pressed to find a browser that still supports flash, so I guess GuideMe is the only option at this point?

JBK wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:15 am I'd prefer it if each rerelease would add content or change the fundamentals of the tease so there would be a real difference.
I hear ya and would love to chip in a bit more than that, but the most I can bring to the table given my personal resources in the foreseeable future would be "à la carte" versions of existing teases. Personally, I do consider that a real difference though, because they keep the teases relevant to me personally. I usually don't have a lot of time and thus need more control to ensure things go the way I want them to. Yes this unfortunately breaks immersion and takes some of the fun out of it, but I'd rather have this than to forgo it entirely. Sometimes it's also great to have instant access to a known finisher. I can't be the only one that does/wants this?

On the flip side, I certainly don't want to be that guy that every tease creator is miffed at for "breaking" their teases and that takes part of the fun out of making them. Especially if it turns out that there isn't really interest for it anyway - all I need to do is not publish them. :shutup:

Happy to hear about your further plans for Maffia Property! This whole thread has been good news on top of good news, so glad I commented. :lol: Sounds promising. Regarding the "or something", maybe one could also stir some trouble within the Rosari organization to take them down somehow? Just spitballing. Anyway, I also don't want to create forks of teases by messing with ones that are still in development, so there's another reason for not publishing the unlocked version.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

v0ltaire wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:44 am I hear ya and would love to chip in a bit more than that, but the most I can bring to the table given my personal resources in the foreseeable future would be "à la carte" versions of existing teases. Personally, I do consider that a real difference though, because they keep the teases relevant to me personally. I usually don't have a lot of time and thus need more control to ensure things go the way I want them to. Yes this unfortunately breaks immersion and takes some of the fun out of it, but I'd rather have this than to forgo it entirely. Sometimes it's also great to have instant access to a known finisher. I can't be the only one that does/wants this?
Notorious cheaters, not like my -- I'm a totally honest soul -- ...
... set 'preview=true' in the 'config.ini' of cloned teases (see my previous post). Furthermore they unuglify 'eosscript.json' (e.g. using js-beautify) in order to find out passwords (this is also possible with online teases using web developer tools of the browser). Forgetful cheaters modify 'eosscript.json' such that password questions are bypassed. E.g. in Bryci's ESim Experience it is possible to replace the goto destination on the exit page (called after pressing the 'I came button') such that it points to the elevator menu.

If a tease does not have a session menu, you can create one -- which is some more effort and you might want use the EOS editor for this.

These mods are a little bit easier in GuideMe because the syntax is documented. But it is not difficult to guess the syntax of the EOS json files. Or did I miss a documentation?

BTW, the password verification in Bryci's EStim Experience does not work due to missing quotes, e.g. '"codeA == \"...\""' instead of '"codeA == ...". I quick test also revealed several unresolved references. (Enable the JavaScript console of the web developer tools in order to see the errors messages.)

For the GuideMe scripts I wrote a syntax checker which helps to fix such trivial errors. It's a shame that neither GuideMe nor EOS can do this (GAsm can ...). The GudeMe version became (almost) rock-stable. Furthermore I replaced the audio because that (stereo) sound is to boring for me.

All these fixes and mods can also be done for the EOS version. But -- sorry JBK -- for me that's not worth the effort just in order to avoid GudeMe.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

v0ltaire wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:44 am
Here you go.

U
thanks
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Thanks for doing this - lots of folks don't have either the right OS or the wherewithal to set up offline teases.

One consistent problem with this one: Pain segments are quiet. Too quiet. Like, the volume/intensity goes DOWN when they say "here's a harder signal" or similar. Played on hard mode.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:09 pm Thanks for doing this - lots of folks don't have either the right OS or the wherewithal to set up offline teases.

One consistent problem with this one: Pain segments are quiet. Too quiet. Like, the volume/intensity goes DOWN when they say "here's a harder signal" or similar. Played on hard mode.
For all those who find the pain to be to mild: in the settings page, there is a painboost setting which increases the volume of all pain signals.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

JBK wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:32 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:09 pm Thanks for doing this - lots of folks don't have either the right OS or the wherewithal to set up offline teases.

For all those who find the pain to be to mild: in the settings page, there is a painboost setting which increases the volume of all pain signals.
Thanks but unfortunately, for me, it didn't help. As throwawayacct wrote, pain signals are quite and harder parts are even quieter. But that is paradoxically not a problem of their volume. It's a problem of time :-) . For example I have Axis ElectraStim device. It can reproduce singals like 50ms and longer.

I think that in in your estim pain signals are shorter. And even shorter for harder parts. Devices probably do average levels, so if you have 5ms signal and 45ms silence over 50ms period, you will get 5/50=0.1 of volume. And for 1/50=0.02. So short spikes which were supposed to be painful are not intense at all.

But this is know problem of many devices and the tease is still great. I change some sound card settings (echo, equalizer, manually adjust levels) and it's playable with good effect :w00t:.
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

This is a great version of the tower.
After playing thru to the end it has me wanting to try while I'm bound up.
Any chance of an endless mode?
I'm shooting for the stars in hopes of a full on bondage run.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

ridgeracer wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:52 pm This is a great version of the tower.
After playing thru to the end it has me wanting to try while I'm bound up.
Any chance of an endless mode?
I'm shooting for the stars in hopes of a full on bondage run.
An endless mode is unfortunately not in the starts at this time. The amount of hours I spent on this is already mindboggling as it is. I am however considering making it so that you don't have to click. Advancement would then be automatic then for those who wish.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

A lot depends on what unit you're using. The 2B is notoriously bad at pain files. I have one but I've completely given up on it for teases.

I bought a 3rdh more recently and that's a LOT better. However, on THIS tease, the pain files work fine on the GuideMe version, but when I tried this version I was disappointed to find that they're very quiet.

With the 3rdh on Caprice's tower on GuideMe I use the louder pain files that are somewhere in that thread and they're perfect.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

v0ltaire wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:44 am
Here you go.

Upon closer inspection, it appears to actually be this downloaded Flash tease, I completely forgot that before EOS there was Flash. :fun: Downloading with Milovana Downloader still works but you would be increasingly hard pressed to find a browser that still supports flash, so I guess GuideMe is the only option at this point?
Nice one, a simple but fun tease. It doesn't give any clues as to set up, I'd just been playing the tower so I left it the same (triphase, L cock, C balls, R anal) and it seemed to work well.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

whaappen1968 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:36 pm

A lot depends on what unit you're using. The 2B is notoriously bad at pain files. I have one but I've completely given up on it for teases.

I bought a 3rdh more recently and that's a LOT better. However, on THIS tease, the pain files work fine on the GuideMe version, but when I tried this version I was disappointed to find that they're very quiet.

With the 3rdh on Caprice's tower on GuideMe I use the louder pain files that are somewhere in that thread and they're perfect.
I'm on a classic BT Stim. So it's not the device processing. I ran it again with the settings change to boost the pain segments, but without a calibration for that kind of signal, it's flying blind until you do get a pain section. And then if it's too much, you have to start over and tweak the settings again.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:51 pm
whaappen1968 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:36 pm

I'm on a classic BT Stim. So it's not the device processing. I ran it again with the settings change to boost the pain segments, but without a calibration for that kind of signal, it's flying blind until you do get a pain section. And then if it's too much, you have to start over and tweak the settings again.
That is indeed unpractical... let me take a look at it.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

When calibrating, there is now the option to also calibrate pain. You can set the boost you want to painsignals in increments of 1, whilst a painsignal is playing.

Let me know is this is an improvement :-)