[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

7empest
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by 7empest »

Dude, wow. Played it instantly after I saw the release post. What a masterpiece. I enjoyed every second of it. Like, every round had some kind of surprise and i loooved that. Really, really great addition and for sure a standout in the CH Universe. :love: :w00t:
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Level: Silver
Finished at: 50:50

Review in Spoiler, don't read before playing!!!
Spoiler: show
Damn, what a Video. Top quality. I love the way the songs got faster and slower, enough to build you up and then give you an opportunity to calm back down. Still did not make it all the way to the end. Even though i am not into breath play, it does definitly make it harder to control myself and the edges while holding my breath were just a litte to close to get all the way through the reward round afterwards.
Favorite parts: The overall easy, summer-y vibe of the video slowly fading away to get more and more erotic and the video game/arcade round might be one of the best cock hero rounds of all time.
Criticism: Keep in mind that i love this video and it's easily among the top of all time but i always try to find something to nitpick because otherwise feedback is kinda pointless in my opinion. Most of the songs you chose had some kind of slower intro/buildup, which kinda went against the continous flow of the video.
For me personally there was a bit too much silicone involved but that is just my personal preference, overall the selection of girls was still awesome.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Wow, I’ve just viewed the first 5 minutes, and I already can tell that this could be the best CH Edit I’ve seen. I don’t know what software have you used, but this is awesome, and you left me open-mouthed with that intro and title screen. If the rest is at the same level, wow, I think I’m gonna enjoy this tomorrow (or whenever I play it).

I still don’t know about the content, the first few girls are a bit too skinny for me but hopefully on the remaining 50 minutes there will be more curves. I like the surprise factor.

Congrats and many thanks for the time invested.
narikoisheavenly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by narikoisheavenly »

• Just played this for the first time. Absolutely amazing! Top tier editing, and the selection of girls work for me so well!

-your category: Wanker (< 2days)
-your way of playing: Hand
-As well as your time: 25:29
-You can also leave a short comment which will be displayed on the screen: “All these tight ladies! Game over for me!”

I’ve only seen about half of it but this could possible be my favourite cock hero to date! The first two faster sessions at 14:50 and 19:45 almost took me out earlier, then the change in pace saved me.

Honestly I knew I was going to lose on this one after the first round. The selection of ladies is top tier. The closeups of their bodies, breasts, abs, armpits etc. Fantastic stuff! In theory I should have lasted longer - but this just goes to show that this is an excellent production, love the challenge!

Also wanted to highlight that epic “title screen” at 2:30. :w00t:

I’ll be sure to play again very soon and can’t wait to see what’s in store beyond where I lost!
TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by TeaTease »

Tia Blaze wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:05 pm And here we are!
finally.
Awesome, thanks for your work! :w00t:

Would be great if someone can provide a streaming possibility now, thanks in advance! :innocent:
Kieran_rb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kieran_rb »

This is the best put together cockhero I have ever seen.

Top tier production 👏
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

I just uploaded your work of art
https://it.spankbang.com/8gprq/video/rh ... +tia+blaze
TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaTease »

kerastop wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:01 pm I just uploaded your work of art
https://it.spankbang.com/8gprq/video/rh ... +tia+blaze
You are awesome! Could you maybe also upload the "cock hero edition" with beatmeter? :innocent:
fridoleen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fridoleen »

Awesome! Looks very promising, thank you!

I'm at the Bronze stage, but I want to make it to the Silver stage, although it won't be easy. Will post my results when I play it, after not been able to hold off more...
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

flustered wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:41 am

Seriously: top-notch work. Combined with SoftDriver's Overdrive, summer of 2023 is already a huge gift for CH afficionados. Now all we need is Frantzo's French Bikini and this summer will be perfect :-)

Thank you, Tia!
I read this thread about Cock Hero winter ... we are entering Cock Hero summer 8-) , not only in terms of content but also in terms of quality at least for us mainly softcore lovers.

But as I love all the softcore work, especially also Frantzos vids, back to Tia:

So good, unbelievable. Master at work. :love:

I thought: Are my expectations too high, because as I mentioned I voted Sexy Youtube for the best video of the year 2022 but than I saw the teaser picture and the trailer and thought: How can my expectations not be high?

And it delivered in every aspect. Fantastic editing, great content from start to finish. Perfect beats and overall great flow and ramp up.

A really sunny and bright flair combined with a playful and nice but challenging atmosphere – this is exactly what I wanna see when I dream about the perfect Cock Hero content.

When you play this video, it is like in your first video and some handful of videos in the history of Cock Heroes:

You are smiling and wanna dance to the music – while stroking to the beat. Perfection.

First time playing
Category Gold: 17 Days
Way of playing: Hand
Time: 26:30
Comment: Game over

Some more details in the spoiler section:

After I lost I gathered myself and went on at the losing time and made it exactly to the end countdown. Why? Because I had so much fun and wanted to see all content.

I love the focus of this video on wet,water, splash, cream, milk, oil...

The arcade/ video game round was just insane in terms of perfection. One of the best Cock Hero rounds of all time for sure. I think we long dreamed and thought about making such a round with this „AI-voice“, the point system, the enter your cock in the automat and the game play. No wonder I lost there.

Nice amount of surprises like I love them.

The outstanding thing for me is, that this video was quite different to Sexy Youtube. What do I mean?

Sexy Youtube was so perfect for me and I thought: Yeha another one of this videos in this style but new content would be the win.

Then I watched this video and it was the win but so different. Other focuses, other gimmicks other outstanding ideas. When I say in Sexy Youtube I loved the voice over, the songs with the great text to the content (sledgehammer round for example!), the slow build up and then the fast rounds, the advertisements … Than I can say this time I loved the music video style, the fast ramp up, the flow ...

Of course when someone is so good there are always similarities: Great editing (not to fast cuts to enjoy the girls!), perfect focus on the girls, the „holiday feeling“ was there again, perfectly balanced beats (not to slow, not to fast), perfect girls ( I loved this time the variety between very unkown girls and very famous ones)...

What I try to say is, that some film directors are great at making horror movies and than they make a horror movie and another one and another and so on. And some very rare directors make a great horror movie, than a masterful comedy (your cartoon joke at the end was great by the way), than a masterful thriller and so on... Tia Blaze the Stanley Kubrick of Cock Hero videos. The opening title of this video :-O :-O

Well I could go on for hours.
Two videos, two masterpieces. I am curious what 2024 Tia Blaze will bring up :whistle: :love: .

Thank you for your work and take care :yes: :love: .
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

You are awesome! Could you maybe also upload the "cock hero edition" with beatmeter? :innocent:
Hier, it is
https://it.spankbang.com/8grfj/video/rh ... +tia+blaze
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

This is really well done. Thank you.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

wow very great.
Thank you for your work.
Where can I find the Championship edition?
SpaceYam3005
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SpaceYam3005 »

11/10 Will there be more like this? :w00t:
The egirl/gaming round and final round were amazing :love:
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Anyone who's waiting on a funscript/estim for this one, I am working on them and they should be ready in the next couple of days. Have patience if you can - the video is brilliant and I highly recommend going into it without knowing what's coming up.