[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by TeaTease »

Tia Blaze wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:20 pm
I'm creating this topic to announce my new project : ...

Wow, such an awesome surprise! I would have never expected another such big project so shortly after your last one. Totally agree with the other posts, "Sexy Youtube" was one of the best CHs in a very long time. Can't believe this was your first try, because it was just so good!

Consequently, can't wait for this new project. Sounds very promising and I hope, we don't need to wait much longer for the release :-D looking back at your last project, I don't really think beta testing is necessary, as you clearly have a vision and grammar/spelling doesn't seem to be much of a problem for you.

Are you planning to put it on streaming like the last one? Would be very much appreciated :innocent:
krul0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by krul0 »

It's hard to say what you should do with the breath play without knowing how hard you want it to be. I'm a big fan of breath play, but I prefer it when the breath holds are really challenging. Any breath hold shorter than 2 minutes is usually too easy for me, since I can make it to 3 minutes before I start to really struggle. I think most people struggle to even do 1 minute. I think it would be hard to make a CH that fit everybody's breath hold ability, so you probably have to have a specific audience in mind when you make it. You could also make the breath holds increasingly harder, so that you could start relatively easy, but end insanely hard. And then the goal would be to see how far one were able to get, with only a small minority being able to do the whole CH.
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

krul0 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:20 pm It's hard to say what you should do with the breath play without knowing how hard you want it to be. I'm a big fan of breath play, but I prefer it when the breath holds are really challenging. Any breath hold shorter than 2 minutes is usually too easy for me, since I can make it to 3 minutes before I start to really struggle. I think most people struggle to even do 1 minute. I think it would be hard to make a CH that fit everybody's breath hold ability, so you probably have to have a specific audience in mind when you make it. You could also make the breath holds increasingly harder, so that you could start relatively easy, but end insanely hard. And then the goal would be to see how far one were able to get, with only a small minority being able to do the whole CH.
Yeah, difficulty scaling is the main problem you'll run in to. I've only really seen it addressed by CHes that focus specifically on it, like CH Breathe and its Breathe Harder edit. 3 minutes is above my pay grade, but something in the 1.5 to 2 minutes range is pretty achievable for me. I don't know if any recent CHes have had anything longer than 90 seconds. If someone wants to make more breathplay-focused CHes, I'll certainly play them, but I expect most creators would probably rather target a wider audience.

In a more interactive format, I'd be tempted to suggest some kind of "calibration" where the game can test players for a reasonable maximum, and then scale to that. Unfortunately, I don't think you can do that in a static video without drowning players in too many instructions and ruining immersion.

One approach you could try is a "trading off" mechanic where players get to ease off on the stroking difficulty, but only for as long as they can hold their breath. Take a steady beat pattern, and let players stroke at half time while holding. It still incentivizes the breath holding ability, but without making the video unplayable to players with less skill. It's also got a theme that's very familiar to the CH format where players are pushed to the limit before succumbing. Here, succumbing isn't failure - but players are likely going to push themselves close to that limit, which adds challenge when they have to switch back to full time stroking.
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

zingg2 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:17 pm This looks really exciting! Take your time, but I'll be here eagerly awaiting the release :-D

[...] if you're looking for beta testers. [...]
Thanks, I sent you a p.m. about the "beta test".
TeaTease wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:07 pm Wow, such an awesome surprise! I would have never expected another such big project so shortly after your last one. Totally agree with the other posts, "Sexy Youtube" was one of the best CHs in a very long time. Can't believe this was your first try, because it was just so good!
Thank you, that’s really sweet.
These comments are heartwarming :blush: .
Tea tease, Stevie, (Froog, silverlight-29), Fashion Technique, and anyone who left a nice comment. :love:
TeaTease wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:07 pm [...]
Are you planning to put it on streaming like the last one? Would be very much appreciated :innocent:
I’d love to, but my SpankBang account was closed after they deleted Sexy Youtube.
Unfortunately, I see no reason why things should be different this time :-( .
Even if I recreate an account, it will certainly get down in a week or two, like the previous one.

That being said, I will not prevent anyone from sharing it, provided of course not to monetize it.
And I could put the link in the first post.
krul0 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:20 pm [...] I prefer it when the breath holds are really challenging. Any breath hold shorter than 2 minutes is usually too easy for me, since I can make it to 3 minutes before I start to really struggle.
[...] You could also make the breath holds increasingly harder, so that you could start relatively easy, but end insanely hard. And then the goal would be to see how far one were able to get, with only a small minority being able to do the whole CH.
Not exactly what I had in mind.
2 or 3 minute instructions will not fit into the style I tried to create.
I think if there are breathing instructions they’ll be less than a minute, and the more I think about it, the more I think it won’t stick without breaking the rhythm. Sorry to all lovers of breathplay :-/

A version is currently in the hands of tester(s).
I obviously give them a few days.
Maybe their feedback will make me see things differently.
zingg2 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:51 pm [...]
One approach you could try is a "trading off" mechanic where players get to ease off on the stroking difficulty, but only for as long as they can hold their breath. [...]
It’s an interesting idea,
hold your breath and follow the rhythm, or go as fast as you can ??... or edge.. ? :unsure:

But well, I don’t think I can integrate that either without breaking the rhythm/atmosphere.

Anyway, I'll wait patiently for the feedback(s) and I will see afterwards.

Thanks again to all of you. :love:

I'll try to give you news quickly, without rushing the testers(s) of course.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Paradoqs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Paradoqs »

Agreed to say that "sexy Youtube" was some kind of Breathtaker...

I'm eager to try this one. THX for the work.
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

Oooofff, this looks almost to good to be true!
i'm really looking forward to this release, but don't let us stress you, take as much time as you need to finish this.
Baconator69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Baconator69 »

What a nice trailer! :w00t: Music was good and girls were so hot!

As the others said, take your time. Your project looks to have a lot of potential.

For the JOI aspect of the game, I would recommend to:

1- Go for simple beats: 1-1 in slow/normal/doubletime, 1-1-3, 1-5, 7-7, etc. I feel that simple common beats are easy to follow and I can focus more on the girls. Also, if you choose to do it with no beatmeter or a beatmeter that appears few seconds for a beat change, it will be easier for the player to remember the sequence and focus on the girls.

2- Go for simple tasks: hold your breath while the circle is on screen, tease the head of the penis, rub balls, smack balls X times, etc. You can also ask to lube, edge or even use toys.

The best example to copy ideas from is Sexy YouTube. It has a nice progression with beats getting faster and girls getting more nude round after round. It also forces the player to edge at certain moments and gives an opportunity during a break to do what he wants: rest, freestroke or edge.

If you search for beta testers, i'm in. Good luck with your project and remember to have fun!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Good news!
I’ve now received all the feedbacks, so I’m back to work.
A big thanks to them. :love:
Their "names" will be in the credits and in the release post (If they agreed of course).

Now I have to do the instructions, beats and beatmeter (and two or three details to complete this project).

I intend to use Beatmeter Generator this time, it will greatly reduce the work and thus the waiting time for you.
Of course the beatmeter will be less "fancy" than the one of "Sexy Youtube",
but if I do a custom beatmeter it will take longer.

Technical point for those who are interested:
I changed the .svg of Beatmeter Generator but I can no longer change the color of the beats,
if you know how to change the color of custom .svg, send me a private message.
Otherwise I will use the default ones.
Baconator69 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:09 am [...]
1- Go for simple beats: 1-1 in slow/normal/doubletime, 1-1-3, 1-5, 7-7, etc.
[...]
It will be that kind of beats indeed. ;-)
if you choose to do it with no beatmeter or a beatmeter that appears few seconds for a beat change
[...]
I intend to keep the beatmeter on screen, it will be "100%" visible when the beats changes,
and a little less visible a couple seconds after.
So you can check if you’re lost, but it’s not too distracting either.
2- Go for simple tasks: hold your breath while the circle is on screen, tease the head of the penis, rub balls, smack balls X times, etc. You can also ask to lube, edge or even use toys.
[...]
The instructions will remain "simple", a bit like those of "Sexy Youtube", obviously this kind of instructions are optional, everyone plays as he wishes.
The best example to copy ideas from is Sexy YouTube. [...]
Thank you for the compliment :blush:
If you search for beta testers, i'm in. Good luck with your project and remember to have fun!
I don’t need to tell you that I’m not looking for "testers" anymore.
Thank you anyway.

Thank you all for your messages and patience. :love:
I’ll do my best to get it out "quickly", but I don’t want to rush it either.
Thank you for your comprehension and support, I hope not to disappoint you.

EDIT :
The idea of a "championship" edition was suggested during the feedbacks.
What do you think about that suggestion?
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faboosh »

Looking forward to this being completed :love:

Championship edition? Yeah, why not. Sounds like a great suggestiin :innocent:
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

Wow, looks great! That's a lot of editing :w00t:

Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Hey.

I just updated the first post, feel free to take a look.

Regarding the "Championship" edition, I would like to create "categories",
This cock hero being softcore, there would be no point in creating a championship edition if everyone "came" the day before.

To help me determine these categories, please look at the first post and share your suggestions.

While waiting for an upcoming release, some may have time to upgrade to a higher category. ;-)

Thank you all for your patience and support. :love:
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
smack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smack »

Categories would be great!
I hope funscript players will have separate category cause I’m planning to play this with TheHandy handsfree
I think there should be something like:
Amateur: 0 to 1 day
Bronze: 1 day to 1 week
Silver: 1 to 2 weeks
Gold: 2 weeks to 1 month
Platinum: more than 1 month
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

smack wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:41 pm Categories would be great!
I hope funscript players will have separate category cause I’m planning to play this with TheHandy handsfree
[...]
Thank you for your suggestion, I hope to have others and to be able to make some kind of average.

For funscript/estim players, I created a special badge for them.
If you look at the image in the spoiler of the first post, you can see that they will have a special badge.
But if the two are too different I can create another badge or category.

It just makes me think that I forgot to specify that the players should say if they play with funscript or estim.
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address:
Stevie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stevie »

I have no clue about Championship Editions (but I know what it is) because I think to the day there were only such editions in hardcore videos. So as a mainly softcore player I am very excited to see this in a softcore video.
Suggestions:

Bronze : 0 to 7 days

Silver : 7 to 14 days

Gold : more than 14 days / 2 weeks

Diamond : more than 4 weeks / 1 month

Or:

Bronze : 0 to 2 days

Silver : 2 to 7 days

Gold : more than 7 days / 1 week

Diamond : more than 14 days / 2 weeks

Kryptonite : more than 4 weeks / 1 month

But so or so I am dancing the Rhythms of Desire for your video :yes: :love: .
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Stevie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:23 pm I have no clue about Championship Editions [...]
I had no clue either, but the idea sounds fun.

On the other hand, since it's a softcore cock hero, I thought I'd make categories, to spice things up a bit.
Otherwise I may just have a list of names at the end.

I like your first suggestion, thank you, I'll see if by the release I have others suggestions.
Previous creations:

Monero (XMR) address: