Does anyone make simply a Cock Hero Beat bar with music and nothing else?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Morethrottle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Does anyone make simply a Cock Hero Beat bar with music and nothing else?

Post by Morethrottle »

Weird request I know. But I have ideas for CH vids, that are not already out there, and yet I am struggling to create the beat bar, sync to music, and that's it. I edit vids in PowerDirector 16 or newer, am not a fan of Photoshop, and have experience using Audacity as I love to play with estim now for about 25 years. When I read about all the effort and details and time it takes to create just the beat bar with music... it's daunting to say the least. Seems a generic beat bar, with a generic audio track, could allow for reuse and creatives to make new products simply by editing vids to fit the outline beat and music.

So, if some creative type who liked to find appropriate music, add a beat bar with various build-ups and cool-downs, and leave the rest of the screen blank, some of us can overlay it with our video clips, and that would be a fast and easy way to collaborate on new projects. Various lengths... say 15 to 45 minutes, yay. MP4 format is sweet. Looking to find a way to plug and play the process, using talents as we all see fit. If I am nuts, that's cool too. Thanks for the feedback!
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Does anyone make simply a Cock Hero Beat bar with music and nothing else?

Post by masterstroke »

Here's my recommendation for what it's worth. Pick up a version of either Ableton Live or FL Studio. Either one of these DAWs would suit your needs. You can pick versions of these for around $100 (94 EUR). I use Ableton. Even if you have minimal musical knowledge you can drag and drop beats and rhythms and then convert them to either a .Wav or .MP3. Haven't used FL Studio since the early 2000s when it was call Fruity Loops so I don't know much about it. Ableton has a free version called Ableton Lite and I believe FL Studio has a trial version.

Ableton
https://abletunes.com/blog/ableton-live ... d-you-buy/

FL Studio
https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio/compare-editions/

:wave: