New eStim tracks for CockHero videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New eStim tracks for CockHero videos

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I've been asked a couple of times about files that don't ramp up or down. Below are several 'flat' files. These are all set at a constant volume through the whole stim track. This is typically the last step before I level out the track to go from about 70% at the beginning to about 120% at the end. The file in each case is at 100% throughout.

CH Freedom eStim FLAT

CH Passion eStim FLAT

CH ero_clip eStim FLAT

CH Feel the Vibe eStim FLAT

CH Binary State eStim FLAT

CH Softcore Collaboration (1) eStim FLAT

EmoArt2 eStim FLAT

These are all of the flat files that I could find in my archives. If I run across others, I'll post them. Use these however you want to create even better stim tracks, files, webteases, or whatever. :w00t:
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

This is estim for Cock Hero - Spectrum
https://mega.nz/file/rhplWAwS#nfR_15xc0 ... yJKiJtCvyg
Please import before download.

Triphase and placement R=cockhead Common=Midtle L=Bottom/balls. Or what you like best.

It feels so good. :-D

I have to cum in round 6.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

puste wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:55 pm This is estim for Cock Hero - Spectrum
Puste, that was a really good estim track. If you wrote it, great work! It hit the sweet spot for me.

The video content wasn't exactly to my taste, but powerful none the less.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I think EroClip is a great video and the stim feels really great in the begining but... it is out of sync pretty soon (after the first or second scene switch) and doesn't match at all. There is a like 12.5 seconds difference between the tracks but it doesn't stay like that. The difference changes again and again. Sadly, it's just not that enjoyable this way :no:

I think it was created using a different version of EroClip than the one that is still online now. Does anyone have that version or is there a stim file that matches the current one?
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

Hey Puste.
Can reload the Cock Hero - Spectrum estim file.
Thanks
love your work
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

ridgeracer wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:29 pm Hey Puste.
Can reload the Cock Hero - Spectrum estim file.
Thanks
love your work
Hello ridgeracer (a fan of the Namco videogame ?),
https://mega.nz/folder/SRV3jZDZ#KWL3CIdnB5FAEUaMUQTrxA
(as always, don't direct download, import on your own account)
Have fun.
Last edited by PetitGreg on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

satn00b wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:26 am I think EroClip is a great video and the stim feels really great in the begining but... it is out of sync pretty soon (after the first or second scene switch) and doesn't match at all. There is a like 12.5 seconds difference between the tracks but it doesn't stay like that. The difference changes again and again. Sadly, it's just not that enjoyable this way :no:

I think it was created using a different version of EroClip than the one that is still online now. Does anyone have that version or is there a stim file that matches the current one?
anyone knows anything?
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

satn00b wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:26 am I think EroClip is a great video and the stim feels really great in the begining but... it is out of sync pretty soon (after the first or second scene switch) and doesn't match at all. There is a like 12.5 seconds difference between the tracks but it doesn't stay like that. The difference changes again and again. Sadly, it's just not that enjoyable this way :no:

Idk my version seems to be ok. AFAIK i got it from the original post. What are you using to sync things up?
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I'm using VLSync. I re-downloaded the file from the original post, let's see if I just had an odd version. Thanks :)