[RELEASE] The dark room: an immersive blowjob experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LucaL82
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] The dark room: an immersive blowjob experience

Post by LucaL82 »

after8 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:28 pm I didnt finish the whole tease cause like a few others in this thread I'm also in the camp of people that don't do well deepthroating and I'm not really into guys. I really enjoyed the intro lesson though and did play on a bit after that.
So maybe I can't speak on the whole thing, and am not really part of the main "target audience", but I wanted to say that I think your writing is really good and the general idea and concept of the tease are great! Would be cool to see you make more teases
Thanks!!!
I'm glad my tease helped you a bit trying deepthroat. It is a very difficult skill that of course is not for everybody. But it can be trained!
It is a pity you couldn't see the tease until the end of act 3: there are many twists you missed :-/
I will develop other teases soon, thanks so much!
Truewilling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Truewilling »

What a great tease! It made me push those dildo's further down my throat then before.

I want to suggest to let Kim put you in a chastity device, so you won't be distracted. Lpmark123's wardrobe suggestion is also a good idea, in addition let Kim make sure you've shaved. For those not interested in sissyplay think about keeping these optional.

And to help users save their progress, there are ways program the tease so it saves selected variables to the users browser, or in the users profile. This way you can make the tease continue where you left off, including current score so you can still earn your reward after taking breaks in between.

Looking forward to your future teases.
Lpmark123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lpmark123 »

LucaL82 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:56 pm
Lpmark123 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:40 pm Absolutely amazing, it must be the best tease I've seen.

I'm so anxious waiting for a time to have the house for myself and play this tease.

I'd add one thing, maybe put the option to have wardrobe and makup changes in the training room. Like, "Devin likes girls in cocktail dresses with red lips" "mike likes glitter, put some glitter on your your makeup and clothes with strass" "Bob likes denim girls, let's see you in jeans or a denim skirt"

Once more, absolutely amazing, keep doing this
Many thanks for your appreciation! It is very very important for me!
Please let me know when you will play this tease. It would make me really horny to know how you tackle all the cocks that Kim will serve you.

Just to share my last play experience. Yesterday I played for 105 minutes.
Spoiler: show
I sucked Norman, Damien, Devin and Mike cocks perfectly getting 7 stars. I used a medium dildo of 16 cm for Norman, Damien and Mike, and a large one of 20 cm for Devin.
Then it was the turn of Jason and I was so excited that I tried to use the large dildo with him... Unfortunately when I had to suck for 55 seconds with 2 deepthroats holded for 20 seconds I gave up and I had to puke :no:
So I finished with only 7 stars...
Next time I will use a small one (13 cm) for Mike and a medium one for Jason, hoping to obtain the gold medal (I have never got the gold one!!!)
About your very interesting suggestion, I think that it will certainly improve the quality of the tease. I could add an option at the beginning of the game that switchs on wardrobe and makeup features. However I have scarce experience in that field, and I would need some help... If you are interested in helping me developing this update, or if you want to make a new webtease about makeup techniques and wardrobe features for sissies, please let me know. If you want you can also send me a pm.

I will certainly go on with this "dark room" series, but now I am working on a different webtease for straight boys. I also love pussies so my cock is driving me to this different path...

Actually, I am quite surprised to see that all the webteases about sissy and female activites like anal and oral play gain much less appreciation than webteases for straight boys... What do you think about it?
Oh man, I would love to be able to help you, unfortunately I have never made a webtease and my schedule is extremely packed with my job and studying, I barely have time for anything else.

One more thing I loved about the tease is that it wasn't straight forward,
being asked to wait and then nothing happening and going for some anal play breaking the rules
is something great
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

I didn't have chance to play it yet but it is definitely on my list to try it. Will let you know.
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by manwithcape »

I tried out part 1 following the instructions almost exactly.
(Had to switch my pose a bit during one part because of an injury)

It's an amazingly well written and thought-out tease.
The atmosphere and orders are perfect.
The bonus assignments are great.
I really like the lack of metronome for this tease.
Let me decide how far to push myself.

And the instructions on technique were amazingly helpful.

I did manage to overdo it a little bit so I'll take a break before I continue with the rest.

One request:
I do want to see all the bonus assignments even if I didn't choose the perfect order for each person.
Maybe a game mode where that doesn't matter can be added?
It takes a bit too long to replay it just to know what's hidden there but I am curious.
LucaL82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucaL82 »

Truewilling wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:35 pm What a great tease! It made me push those dildo's further down my throat then before.

I want to suggest to let Kim put you in a chastity device, so you won't be distracted. Lpmark123's wardrobe suggestion is also a good idea, in addition let Kim make sure you've shaved. For those not interested in sissyplay think about keeping these optional.

And to help users save their progress, there are ways program the tease so it saves selected variables to the users browser, or in the users profile. This way you can make the tease continue where you left off, including current score so you can still earn your reward after taking breaks in between.

Looking forward to your future teases.
Thanks! I love to know that my tease made you deepthroat your toys so much. It's hot!!!

Thanks for your suggestions. I will use them to update the sissy version of the tease.

However about saving your score to play the different parts in different times, I disagree with you. I think that to get the blowjob medal you need to play all the 2 hours of sucking in a row. Otherwise it'd be too simple! :-P
LucaL82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucaL82 »

Erikgoede wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:16 am I didn't have chance to play it yet but it is definitely on my list to try it. Will let you know.
I'm looking forward to having your feedback. And please, if you get some medal let me know.
Good luck!
LucaL82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucaL82 »

manwithcape wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:12 pm I tried out part 1 following the instructions almost exactly.
(Had to switch my pose a bit during one part because of an injury)

It's an amazingly well written and thought-out tease.
The atmosphere and orders are perfect.
The bonus assignments are great.
I really like the lack of metronome for this tease.
Let me decide how far to push myself.

And the instructions on technique were amazingly helpful.

I did manage to overdo it a little bit so I'll take a break before I continue with the rest.

One request:
I do want to see all the bonus assignments even if I didn't choose the perfect order for each person.
Maybe a game mode where that doesn't matter can be added?
It takes a bit too long to replay it just to know what's hidden there but I am curious.
Thanks for your feedback! Parts 2 and 3 are full of twists, I would like to know if you like them!

About the bonus assignments, I am sorry... but you have to earn them by making Kim's friends cum... :-P
sissykarenxo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissykarenxo »

My gosh, such a hot webtease!!

I don't live alone, so had to improvise the training room by draping a blanket over a desk table and using a torch under there :lol:
I lasted about an hour and then got too horny with all the slutty deepthroating. Finished early because I went off-script with anal while in the dark room, but I plan on doing it properly when I have the house to myself some day.

Congratulations on such immersive writing. Very practical tips about giving better blowjobs as well, which made it more realistic.

Side note -- I came across a hint while playing about a future webtease aimed for anal orgasms, and it made my heart skip a beat. Are you still planning on this?
LucaL82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucaL82 »

sissykarenxo wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:51 am My gosh, such a hot webtease!!

I don't live alone, so had to improvise the training room by draping a blanket over a desk table and using a torch under there :lol:
I lasted about an hour and then got too horny with all the slutty deepthroating. Finished early because I went off-script with anal while in the dark room, but I plan on doing it properly when I have the house to myself some day.

Congratulations on such immersive writing. Very practical tips about giving better blowjobs as well, which made it more realistic.

Side note -- I came across a hint while playing about a future webtease aimed for anal orgasms, and it made my heart skip a beat. Are you still planning on this?
i really love your message! Thanks so much!!!
Please, let me know everything about your full experience with my tease as soon as you will be able to play it!

I will certainly develop the second episode focused on giving and receiving pleasure with your pretty bottom ;-)
Wait for it as my xmass present...
Lpmark123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lpmark123 »

To get 2 stars from Damien (blowjob n.2) you should follow this sequence:
1. Deep suck
2. Deep suck
3. Suck with 2 deepthroats
4. Suck with 2 deepthroats
5. Lick the balls
6. Deep suck with 2 deepthroats.
Hey yesterday i had a couple of hours and I tried first act, you missed an action on Damien bj 😵‍💫 he just slammed the door on my face...
Lpmark123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lpmark123 »

Lpmark123 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:15 pm To get 2 stars from Damien (blowjob n.2) you should follow this sequence:
1. Deep suck
2. Deep suck
5. Lick the balls
Hey yesterday i had a couple of hours and I tried first act, you missed an action on Damien bj 😵‍💫 he just slammed the door on my face...
Nevermind, I found the answer, it's
1. Deep suck
2. Deep suck
5. Lick the balls
7. Suck
Lolaslut0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lolaslut0 »

Hi! Any other tease coming soon ?
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

Hi,

I really enjoyed your tease and loved the content. The effort you put into this payed off. It took me long to complete because I first underestimated the duration of the tease.

I ended up achieving a silver medal which I am happy with because I use quite large dildo's. The overall experience was good. The dark room felt intriguing and the trainingroom was interactive. There was one part, I believe the beginning of part 2 with a long prologue before actually getting back to action. In my experience this was too long and I kind of lost 'the flow' due to the lack of interaction.

But overall very happy to see this large and great tease being created. I am glad you have put your effort in this great experience. And I might give it another shot to get a higher medal.

Kind regards