[RELEASE] Estim Hack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by Electro »

ExJo wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:55 pm Hi Rillo,
thanks for this amazing tease!

I have a question regarding the use of a DG-Labs Coyote with this tease. The issue exists with a lot of teases and I have not figured out what the problem is. I feed the computer audio directly with an audio cable into the DG-Labs App.

The issue / question is: Do others have problems with high pitched signals too (aka pain signals)?

The following is recorded with audacity from a torture session of this tease:

The first part is fine and produces around 50% to 60% intensity. The second part with the short high pitched signals do only generate 20% to 30% intensity and are not really strong even though the amplitude reaches nearly 1,0.
The DG-LAB app sucks for audio interpretation, for example when things are silent, often it blasts a constant buzz that isn't low intensity, it doesn't make sense for audio based estim because it was made for music. You are better off using xtoys.app on a computer with Google Chrome using the system audio function. I haven't tested this tease with my Coyote because I'm not done with it using my DIY stereostim with it. I imagine if it doesn't pick up the pain files that using the 2B option might work the best for the Coyote because anything shorter than .2 seconds and the Bluetooth can't keep up with the updates using xtoys.app, but it might just randomly blast on and off and still work out, but I can't remember what that type of pain file behaved like with estim tower. I'm not sure what the pain files for devices other than the 2B or DIY/BTstim look like or I might recommend those instead. I haven't played around, but I might soon when I have the time. I would have during beta testing but didn't have the time at the start of the beta round and missed out.
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

From a bit more testing here:
(Coyote / Xtoys again)

The 2B pain files definitely have more 'kick'
On the other hand, the training and tease files feel far better on the DIY setting.

Using the same volume setting for both is for me at least fine.
Again, YMMV- Experiment and see what feels best for you.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Once again you've created a masterpiece. Only seen a few girls, but so far so good.

Just a heads up to those using a 2B. This only works correctly with firmware 2.106 (latest 'official' firmware). The newer beta firmwares do not handle audio well at all. Something has definitely changed in terms of stereo processing in the latest firmwares and has made it much worse. With the newer firmwares you calibrate like normal, then the pain files don't work until you reduce the volume on your computer, but doing that means all the rest of the files are way too weak.

Stick to 2.106 if you would like to enjoy this tease.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:37 pm Once again you've created a masterpiece. Only seen a few girls, but so far so good.

Just a heads up to those using a 2B. This only works correctly with firmware 2.106 (latest 'official' firmware). The newer beta firmwares do not handle audio well at all. Something has definitely changed in terms of stereo processing in the latest firmwares and has made it much worse. With the newer firmwares you calibrate like normal, then the pain files don't work until you reduce the volume on your computer, but doing that means all the rest of the files are way too weak.

Stick to 2.106 if you would like to enjoy this tease.
Have you tried the "normal" audio input (not the new advanced one)?
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

edger477 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:11 pm Have you tried the "normal" audio input (not the new advanced one)?
I tried both. Same issue. As soon as I downgraded back to 2.106 it worked perfectly.
Veritas1966
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Veritas1966 »

This looks really attracting tease but i dont have estim device. Any suggestion for estim divce?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

@Rillo I have a question...

Is the Estim Laboratory fully incorporated into this tease now? And what about device selection? Laboratory was only for 2B, what if user has other device type selected? Probably only works properly with 2B?

EDIT: Ok found out answer to first question, still interested if I should only play this part with 2B or it has different files for other devices.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Veritas1966 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 am This looks really attracting tease but i dont have estim device. Any suggestion for estim divce?
Your best bet is DIY, build a little basic device for under $50 and you'll get an idea if this is a thing you like.

If it is, hey, you've built a basic one already and building a better one isn't that much harder.

The 2B has problems with audio and filtering. ET-312 are harder to come by and aren't be manufactured anymore, same with BT-Stim which is basically a high-end DIY that someone else built, they're no longer being built. Coyote DG is hit and miss as far as I can tell.

There's a used market for these devices, but it's small and they resell FAST. socialstim.org probably has more information than here, if you can get through the registration problems.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Ok, so I'm frustrated with this and not in a good kind of way.

BT, torture medium, dual channel as spec'd.
Spoiler: show
I have the same 7 characters, 6 plus hidden messages, no more getting added or coming up in any way. I've run through everyone that I've met at least a few session at this point and the available to stim tab keeps giving me these same ones.

Haxorella is still saying the girls aren't satisfied with me, I've gone though each of the main screen tabs and tried to see if there was some kind of trigger to open up the others I'm missing. 2 of the messages links right back to sessions Iv'e already done.

The only thing I can think of, is that when each session is over, either under the ATS or Contacts, I frequently get sent back to the main phone screen and not to the main app screen.
Last edited by throwawayacct on Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:32 pm Ok, so I'm frustrated with this and not in a good kind of way.

I have the same 6 characters, no more getting added or coming up in any way. I've run through everyone that I've met at least 2x each session at this point and the available to stim tab keeps giving me these same ones.

Haxorella is still saying the girls aren't satisfied with me, I've gone though each of the main screen tabs and tried to see if there was some kind of trigger to open up the other 4 I'm missing. Nothing.

The only thing I can think of, is that when each session is over, either under the ATS or Contacts, I frequently get sent back to the main phone screen and not to the main app screen. And that when I'm going back into the app, there's some randomizer factor that isn't opening up these others.
it does not look like you explored all apps on phone...
From playing around without being connected I know for sure that you should check contacts and settings...
There might also be something in search, but I don't want to look at the code to find out, I will have time to play the tease soon and I don't want to spoil it for myself.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

edger477 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:39 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:32 pm Ok, so I'm frustrated with this and not in a good kind of way.

I have the same 6 characters, no more getting added or coming up in any way. I've run through everyone that I've met at least 2x each session at this point and the available to stim tab keeps giving me these same ones.

Haxorella is still saying the girls aren't satisfied with me, I've gone though each of the main screen tabs and tried to see if there was some kind of trigger to open up the other 4 I'm missing. Nothing.

The only thing I can think of, is that when each session is over, either under the ATS or Contacts, I frequently get sent back to the main phone screen and not to the main app screen. And that when I'm going back into the app, there's some randomizer factor that isn't opening up these others.
it does not look like you explored all apps on phone...
From playing around without being connected I know for sure that you should check contacts and settings...
There might also be something in search, but I don't want to look at the code to find out, I will have time to play the tease soon and I don't want to spoil it for myself.
I did, sorry I can't count. Edited post.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:53 pm

Visited
settings/connected devices
?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I did put a few hours of time with the DG Lab Coyote using xtoys.app. The response time due to the Bluetooth interface is probably in the .2 second or so, at best. It's probably roughly a 4 times per second update in reality. I didn't realize that most of the 2B files were the same as DIY, just the major change with the pain levels. I used the low pain option and 2B as well as the other options. ET312B didn't cooperate with xtoys.app detection algorithm because of the low duty cycle files not being read as a constant amplitude(choppy response). Overall, I found if I set the xtoys.app smoothness up, it would make things work alright and the 2B pain files get picked up better because they run for a few seconds at a time.

It seems the Coyote would need a set of files that changes relatively slowly in amplitude to be ideal. The frequency detection and remapping in xtoys.app to the Coyote seemed interesting in some of the files with large frequency sweeps although with the slow Coyote response, it feels more erratic than I know it otherwise is on a DIY device, despite the low frequency part of the sweep being very stingy unless an equalizer is used to cut it out(it's how I make estim laboratory work for me with a DIY stereostim).

I guess I'm not really trying to provide advice for what to do with the Coyote and this tease as far as files go, other than perhaps if using xtoys.app to set it to use 2B, low pain, turn frequency to the fixed mode and choose something in the 50-100hz range(whatever is comfy for you), and smoothness to max. I find pain files are functionally painful on the 30-45hz range on the Coyote. Keep in mind the actual frequency is always 1000hz on the Coyote, it just cuts the amount of pulses in the "pulse train" down so it has a larger silence gap between when it is pulsing.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

edger477 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:37 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:53 pm

Visited
settings/connected devices
?
Are you saying you found the computer and the girls there, and you are still missing some?
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

I seem to be stuck in a rut. So far I've completed the challenges with the default girls and ??. I've played the game, started the Estim Lab tease, tried to dial the phone with no numbers, etc. Yes, I'm showing my age and two left thumbs when it comes to gaming play and strategy. Any hints or advice on how to progress without giving up any secrets?? Gotta say, this is a great tease and I've got a thing for Mystame :-P