[RELEASE] ESTIM with Liya Silver

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] ESTIM with Liya Silver

Post by digitalparkinglot »

BlueM00 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:28 pm
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:26 pm It is left to cock head, right to under balls, common to the base of the shaft AND common to the prostate AND those two commons are connected together.
Do you insulate either of the CR electrodes around the cock? If so, top or bottom?
I use a washcloth to make sure the loops around the cock don't contact the balls, but that's all.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

Tobjac
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tobjac »

Amazing work DPL. Just tried it and it was amazing… I use a configuration with three pads which works fine for me… only in the cum section at the end it’s quite spiky? On the right channel it feels like some vibration is getting slower and slower and then it goes to like a very low frequency of tapping which is quite a shock and then it goes up again to like vibration feeling is that intended or is it my configuration? It’s only in the right channel and at the end… also the same in your Lili ivy video
Last edited by Tobjac on Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JackD-7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JackD-7 »

Just want to ask a question, first i really enjoyed your work guys, but only with my "standard" setup, bipolar plug and two pads on my cock's head (and a 2b box). I have tried the recommended setup : mono-polar plug, loop on the head and loop connected under the balls with the two black wires and as always it was not quite enjoyable... and even painful on my balls. Did i missed something on the triphase setup? Do you have some advices ? Thanks
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

JackD-7 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:52 pm Just want to ask a question, first i really enjoyed your work guys, but only with my "standard" setup, bipolar plug and two pads on my cock's head (and a 2b box). I have tried the recommended setup : mono-polar plug, loop on the head and loop connected under the balls with the two black wires and as always it was not quite enjoyable... and even painful on my balls. Did i missed something on the triphase setup? Do you have some advices ? Thanks
I really left the loops out of my setup, it hurts me more than anything.
I found the cloths really more enjoyable, drop them in water (salted water even better) and you dont have to resoak them at least for 40mins.
from what i understand, the more surface the electrode has, the smoother the signal is going to feel.
I also heard and tested that the common electrode has to be the biggest in surface for a smooth signal, so I sometimes use the metal part of a chastity cage as the electrode behind balls. it fits perfectly and has a big surface.
hope this helps, good stiming!
JackD-7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JackD-7 »

@Dolgian, what do you you mean with cloths? Is it a special kind of electrodes?
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

hey guuys! really want to get into estim videos like this but i know little about where / what estim device to buy to be simple and compatible with videos such as this! any advice or help please?

Dms open too for help

Candii
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

JackD-7 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:48 pm @Dolgian, what do you you mean with cloths? Is it a special kind of electrodes?
like this https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B076QDY74M/
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Good morning. yesterday I tested the file. I had previously let a few ants work on the acorn. There were 8 ants. I got about 8 stitches from them all around the glans. my glans immediately started to itch and swell up very stiff. I was able to start putting on the electrodes right away. the file is great, it is excellent. I had the configuration channel a + anal. Channel left + at the head and common at the tail root. There were impressive feelings that I experienced. an anal orgasm several dry orgasms until I squirt everything out except for the last drop. the orgasm was so good so intense. I came after 63min. thanks more of this please I really enjoy the sessions with ants and estim.

CAN I HAVE SOME MORE, PLEASE
MANY THANKS
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

elektrowichser wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:34 am Good morning. yesterday I tested the file. I had previously let a few ants work on the acorn. There were 8 ants. I got about 8 stitches from them all around the glans. my glans immediately started to itch and swell up very stiff. I was able to start putting on the electrodes right away. the file is great, it is excellent. I had the configuration channel a + anal. Channel left + at the head and common at the tail root. There were impressive feelings that I experienced. an anal orgasm several dry orgasms until I squirt everything out except for the last drop. the orgasm was so good so intense. I came after 63min. thanks more of this please I really enjoy the sessions with ants and estim.

CAN I HAVE SOME MORE, PLEASE
MANY THANKS
what are ants? and any reccomendations for an estim to buy ?:) for a newbie
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

candii wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:18 pm what are ants?
Answered in a different topic here:
viewtopic.php?p=328455#p328455
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)