[RELEASE] - Flux Dance Ultimate Challenge Experiment

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] - Flux Dance Ultimate Challenge Experiment

Post by figroll »

When they build the Cock Hero Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Vindi will be amongst those inducted at the opening ceremony.

Awesome video. I really enjoyed it immensely.
kohlrabidude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kohlrabidude »

Well that was interesting. I decided to keep an open mind and stick with it. 40 minutes later and I was cross-eyed and cummmmming.

I'm not sure I'll repeat though. While intense, it wasn't as "fun" as a more light-hearted Flux Dance.

Keep up the work. I'll follow along closely.

K.
thebaron2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thebaron2 »

Would anyone mind posting a torrent for the plebs w/o mega subs?
WestyJackson
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WestyJackson »

Can anyone make a torrent file to download from? Cause i'm not a MEGA user :(
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

WestyJackson wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:09 am Can anyone make a torrent file to download from? Cause i'm not a MEGA user :(
You can be. Just create a free account. :-)
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:49 pm The limit of a mega free account is 1,5gb each 6 hours and the cloud is 20 gb only BUT with a VPN you can download a lot since changing the connection mega thinks the limit restarted again.
You don't need a VPN, it's much easier. It is sufficient to request a new IP address on your router. On my Fitz!Box this only takes a few seconds. And after that the download is continued after a refresh of the Mega page.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Thank you all for your feedback!

I don't regret releasing this experiment, because I wanted to try out something new. With this said, in hindsight I realised I should probably have named it something else without the "Flux Dance" in the title to set the right expectations.

If I'm being honest I probably spent around 2 weeks making this, where as a Flux Dance movie takes around 4-5 months of production, so I know the quality was not up at those levels.

We'll see about that Flux Dance 4 in the future... :-D

Regards,
Vindicare
paddy001
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by paddy001 »

vindicare wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:11 am Thank you all for your feedback!

I don't regret releasing this experiment, because I wanted to try out something new. With this said, in hindsight I realised I should probably have named it something else without the "Flux Dance" in the title to set the right expectations.

If I'm being honest I probably spent around 2 weeks making this, where as a Flux Dance movie takes around 4-5 months of production, so I know the quality was not up at those levels.

We'll see about that Flux Dance 4 in the future... :-D

Regards,
Vindicare
Thanks so much for your vids that I played 100s times! :love: :love: :love:
I can't wait to play Flux Dance 4 :love: :love: :love:
Tentacruel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tentacruel »

I really, really love the split views, feels like 3x as much content being beamed into your eyes, which really adds to the overwhelmed-by-lust theme of this vid.

The material is very hot (didn't know tiktok had so much of it) & I love the variation, buildup, and little sudden intense sections. It was very challenging & like others said, keeps you right on the edge (or over if you're not careful ;-) ).
One vague point of feedback I can think of.
I noticed my interest waning at around 40 minutes, right before there's regularly people fucking on-screen, but I'm having a bit of a hard time putting my finger on why exactly that is. I'll just write down my thoughts & hope you can use them in some way :)

I think it's got something to do with the beats & repetition and resulting flow, but I don't think that's all. One factor might be that the same beat pattern is used throughout the video, but I also don't think that's all, because I also think that's part of the core experience of the video: can you hold out with no change in physical stimulation, while your brain is getting teased, sucked, and fucked? (spoilers; you can't) It's great, I love it.
I think part has to do with the specific beat sound used, it's quite sharp & cuts through the soft and warm voices of the actresses and material. I didn't find it a pleasant sound to listen to for a long time & I think it tired me out over time.
I think part has to do with the arhythmic increase in speed, causing me to have to focus quite a bit on the beats to follow them, distracting me somewhat from what I want to be focusing on. What I mean by arhythmic is that there is a linear increase in speed, rather than a faster interval on the same time signature/rhythm. I don't know if I got the musical terminology right, but here is a wiki page on something that I kinda mean https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_(music). I don't think these linear speed increases hit the same part of my brain as rhythmic speed increases, and that might cause me to have to pay conscious attention to be able to follow it, taking consciousness away from listening to or looking at the actresses? I don't know enough about how brains work & mine is atypical anyway, so I'm just shooting in the dark here :lol:

I think that this all combined might've factored in me losing interest halfway. I think the specific beat sound & having to pay attention to it every time it sped up tired me out over time & caused me to want a break or variation. But actually changing the beat would change the whole experience, even if it's done only once, so I'm not even sure whether that would be the best approach.

As for my suggestions of what to do about it, I'm really only pretty sure about the sharp beat sound.
I wouldn't know what I'd do with the beat interval. Maybe have the speed increases always be twice as fast? Maybe have some sort of visual indicator that helps you out, like the edges of the screen so your subconscious can handle it? Maybe ditch the beats entirely and go for slow/med/fast/edge? Maybe I should just be less stringent about matching the beat perfectly & just go with the flow more.
I think also, if I replay it a few times, I will very much get used to it & the rhythm will not tire me out anymore. I've had that before with other videos and rhythms as well.

I am neuroatypical (autism), which might've affected my experience in some way.

tl;dr I think with the way the beats sound & the rhythm flows, my brain has to consciously pay attention to it, which tired me out halfway through. It was still a damn amazing 40 minutes though ;-)
I really think you're on to something here, focusing very much on the brain as the primary sexual organ instead of the genitals, and I love it!

Thank you for sharing with us this cool experiment. :-D
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

we need an estim version or funscript please
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

This was just posted to faptap with a funscript.
https://faptap.net/v/1689719469514952706

you can download the script under the video :)
RGONZ2012
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RGONZ2012 »

Big fan of flux dance 1-3 still have 3 in rotation to this date, one of my all time favorites. The opening round was amazing, felt like it was made just for me :lol: :lol: :lol: perfect 10/10

sadly thats all i could watch,
the voice over and reused content in a "goon" format was unbearable for my tastes. cant help but feel let down after such an awesome first round
im sure its just a "me" thing but wanted to give my honest impression! Still glad you have returned truly a legend in the genre