My reviews

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Arskuli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: My reviews

Post by Arskuli »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:28 pm Before make the review of the second Stroker Ace... i will put my REVIEW SCHEDULE until Christmas!! :-D

20/12 - Stroker Ace 3

22/12 - The sperm King created by Arskuli

24/12 - Edging Sessions by AndreXHero
Okay, good to know. I've been wondering when you gonna play it... :-P
WOT4LIFE-PMV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by WOT4LIFE-PMV »

Appreciate the review and those kind words. I do value the input and am glad you found enjoyment in all of my simple ts content. On the story POV - it is like each part is a chapter in a book. It is a (dimensional) journey so to speak...

Eager to see your view points on part 2 & 3. Currently in planning stage for part 4.
Just a simple trans themed PMV creator :wave:
WOT4LIFE-PMV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WOT4LIFE-PMV »

Mate, that is great - you enjoyed the 2nd part more. Sequels are rarely viewed better than the original...

Glad you appreciate the ts girl selection - Yeah, Gia at the end is thee Mexican Star.

Thanks for understanding the story journey - I know it is a slow burn. Each part will develop the story arc so to speak...

Again, I value the review, pal. Also, it is a bonus that you like the concept and story as it is playing out on screen.

Minor Spoiler for Part 3
Spoiler: show
The journey has a special which is a fantasy treat and a change from part 1 & 2 format.
Hope you enjoy part 3 as well, also thank you for reviewing my content. My ts creations is a niche market so I am thankful to those who take the time to give feedback.

I look forward to your review and analysis of part 3 in this journey...
WOT4LIFE-PMV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WOT4LIFE-PMV »

Note on your previous comment on the Shemale Starlet series (My first Cock Hero experience) - The creator Frivolous inspired me to start video editing in general. I just want to expand the TS Cock Hero collection in our community.

Onto the review - Overall, glad that you have valued the journey so far...

Nice you enjoyed the change of flow in part 3 - The story develops with the concept of the fantasy dimension being explored. Side note: We are still in the first dimension so to speak - fantasy, the title picture at the start of every video indicates three dimensions - Fantasy, Dream & Reality. So the story arc for our hero is still in early development...
Nothing can surpasses the last ts girl of the second one (i always forgot her name, sorry)
I am assuming you are talking about Edge challenge in Round 2 - Her name is Venus Lux.

Interesting to note that you are from Brazil, the Tgirls from your country and South America in general are fantastic!
Sheylla Wandergirlt is one of my personal favorites - she is in my opinion the Brazilian Barbie...
Music: No music i guess...???
Are you saying this to prevent spoilers, cause the music in each PMV round in the CH is themed to suit the story.
Congratulations! The series evolved here and im very excited for what part 4 can bring!
Much appreciated, pal. Though part 4 in the series will take time - still collecting video content.
My storyline and theme for part 4 is finished but editing the videos with music, etc is a extremely long task.

Thanks for playing and reviewing my creations :-)
WOT4LIFE-PMV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WOT4LIFE-PMV »

Well, I use two software programs for my editing process.

Video to Video to spilt large files i.e. 5 to 30 mins videos into 1-10 secs video files then useWondershare Filmora to combine, adjust, filter, etc into the final PMV creation.

You do need a average PC to work the programs with decent CPU speed, RAM space and a graphic card. All this factors into the speed, quality and time taken to create a video. Not sure on major details - I am not very good on the technical aspects. Just know a few pointers.

Personally, you have to be passionate and patient about video editing. Look for me and I am sure many others in the creation community - it takes a lot of time to edit, match beat of song with video cuts and all.

Seeing my first few PMV edits in 2018 with the skill I know in 2021 - I see progress. Never compete against other creators talent only compete against yourself and try to improve where you can. It takes time and passion...
MrCandyMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrCandyMan »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:37 am Question after review:

-Do you have plans to continue the bounce franchise or the trilogy is already complete (bounce, extra and hyper) ??

Happy holidays my friend and i hope in 2022 everyone will stroke even more and with even more PMVs and cock heros...!
You sir are a reviewing machine! :-D Thank you for your diligent review.

To answer your question, I have no plans to continue the Bounce series or return to my typical cock hero format in the near future. For the time being, I will be sticking to this extended 10-20 minute PMV format, though the style of each video may vary.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

A suggestion for you in the first post, list the production name that you reviewed in alphabetic order. This way, it will be easier to find a specific review.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Waiting for your CH Softcore Collaboration FOUR review :-P
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
paddy001
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by paddy001 »

Thanks for your reviews. It would be useful if you can update your reviews scores in the first post so that readers can find CH easier :love: :love: :love:
StrokeHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StrokeHero »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:03 pm This is a very short production and its very well done. Congratulations!

Overall is 8/10
Thanks for the feedback!
SoftDriver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SoftDriver »

Thank you for the kind comments 😀

I understand some people enjoy the doubletime. I do find lots of it quite difficult and I like to ensure the visuals are top notch to help the player along more :)

Glad to hear you'll keep it on your PC, to say it's such a large file that is saying something.

I'll have a think about the remaster on 02 ;-)
Creator of;
Cock Hero OverDrive 01
Cock Hero OverDrive 02
Cock Hero OverDrive 03 - Diskette Digital
Cock Hero OverDrive 04 - Zenith

OverPlay 01 - BONA
OverPlay 02 - Classy
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

He deleted everything?
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

Account gone. Maybe he took his arguments too far in PM. :lol:

Although he could have deleted himself. I doubt it.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

gynephilos wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:37 pm He deleted everything?
Just when he was about to beat my post count... :-D Maybe it's a curse. :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Larceny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Larceny »

Well, that's a strange end to the saga.

I guess this is now Ghoul's review thread!