Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - Queue Balls 1 - Android App

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

industrySperm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - Queue Balls 1 - Android App

Post by industrySperm »

World's first true to audio hypno-erotic app powered by a cloud driven AI we designed.

Hypnogon.com

The first file is Queue Balls 1 Rebirthed into the app. (Many more to come)

Hypnogondev reached out to me with a vision months ago and we have finally brought the vision to reality. Get mind fucked with a new evolution of erotic audio.

I'm super excited to be apart of its creation. If you have an android check it out. We also considering to port to pc/mac

I'm looking for feedback as well.

Development Challenges
Because its an app of this nature it was difficult to design a product that can be available for free and also protect privacy and data. So the app does not and probably will never use an account system or store any user information. It was also costly and timely to develop something of this quality so the app will operate by patreon for help but still have freely usable files.

About Me
I ran a reddit post last year, just graduated college and I wanted to get into the smut industry. I received a good amount of positive responses to make a CockHero Universe as proof for my experience/ resume. I was reached out via message, to bring this vision of the hypnogon to life and viola!
joedit3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - Queue Balls 1 - Android App

Post by joedit3 »

I can really recommend this software. Normally I am allmost immune to hypnosis. The dev is quite active with frequent updates and all in all it works for me.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hypnogon AI Hypnosis - Queue Balls 1 - Android App

Post by ostermanblue2 »

industrySperm wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:15 am World's first true to audio hypno-erotic app powered by a cloud driven AI we designed.

Hypnogon.com

The first file is Queue Balls 1 Rebirthed into the app. (Many more to come)

Hypnogondev reached out to me with a vision months ago and we have finally brought the vision to reality. Get mind fucked with a new evolution of erotic audio.

I'm super excited to be apart of its creation. If you have an android check it out. We also considering to port to pc/mac

I'm looking for feedback as well.

Development Challenges
Because its an app of this nature it was difficult to design a product that can be available for free and also protect privacy and data. So the app does not and probably will never use an account system or store any user information. It was also costly and timely to develop something of this quality so the app will operate by patreon for help but still have freely usable files.

About Me
I ran a reddit post last year, just graduated college and I wanted to get into the smut industry. I received a good amount of positive responses to make a CockHero Universe as proof for my experience/ resume. I was reached out via message, to bring this vision of the hypnogon to life and viola!
I just downloaded it and the software is really cool. However the Dev has been radio silent since late September. Hoping this project wasn't abandoned...it's really cool and has awesome potential.