Punishment for unsolicited email!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Fungirl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Punishment for unsolicited email!

Post by Fungirl »

Four of you wankers sent me "private" messages. You know who you are. What makes you think I want to do anything in private with you?? I think each of you should create a tease in my honour. I want your dirtiest fantasy on display for all to see. And be quick about it!! I think by St. Padraig's Day will be soon enough. I am curious to see what you think I look like, too! You better not insult me with the pictures you choose - I would never let you wankers see me without clothes.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Ehm Hi and welcome,

This is your first post. Who sent you dirty messages? The only way would be, browsing the member list and write to all female names. Oh my god some guys are so brainless and desperate. I can't believe that. At all: stop bothering our female members and enable your brains! What is wrong with you?

Is that funny or sad? Maybe a little of both. Fungirl I don't think these guys will do what you demand. I am sorry, just ignore them. If you want to degrade them make their PM's public :lol:
Fungirl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fungirl »

Thanks for your message, Dark. To answer your question: I think it's both sad and funny. Also, it's not surprising. Lots of creeps think it's ok to bother women on-line. As for these four children not doing what I asked - that's their choice. They will need to live the consequences!
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

:lol:

This is as funny as a :o) ... :-|
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

havemercy wrote::lol:

This is as funny as a :o) ... :-|
:spam: mer :-P at least you could be a gentleman and say: :hi:

Fungirl, I mean my personal opinion would be to make these PMs public, but unfortunatly I have to represent the site, so I have to ask you politely to not do it :-/ Just try to understand, a lot of men can't do a clear thought when they are horny. On the other hand, maybe this is what you like, because then you can tease and frustrate them like you want :whistle: Everything in life has 2 sides/sights.
Fungirl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fungirl »

No worries - I won't be giving any satisfaction to these four brazen fools by posting their names. In fact, they are not worth another moment of my thoughts!
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

:-( Sorry fungirl.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay and maybe even participate sometime in the near future. It's all about having fun.

Now I can say that P.M thingy is as funny as a :o)