Videogame Edging

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Videogame Edging

Post by spymaster23 »

here you can say a game that you play, and get an amount of edges for every ability you use and add them or multiply them every time you use the abilities. make sure to say your character if there are multiple character choices. you can get edging tasks for anything, kill streaks, deaths, etc. Now go and edge away!
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
viewtopic.php?p=361718#p361718
Phantomd141
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Videogame Edging

Post by Phantomd141 »

I am playing Pokemon fire red (If you don't know the game you really missed something in your life)
joedit3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by joedit3 »

Now I will try out Pokemon fire red. Did we loose the topic within two posts?
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by spymaster23 »

Probably not, I just give tasks for games I know and hope to get tasks for the games I play. I play overwatch and Minecraft. I don’t do oral, anal, or pain. Am male. I live with family and intend to do the edges while I play Xbox, which is out in the game room
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
viewtopic.php?p=361718#p361718
nerf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nerf »

Phantomd141 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:15 pm I am playing Pokemon fire red (If you don't know the game you really missed something in your life)
joedit3 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:25 pm Now I will try out Pokemon fire red. Did we loose the topic within two posts?
Are you want tasks? And is this a casual play through or some sort of Nuzlocke?

I'm playing a lot of SC:Broodwar lately, I don't have my hands free during the game though, so whatever task it is, it either needs to be compatible with that, or it needs to be executed after a round.

Last bumped by spymaster23 on Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:08 am.