Estim TeaseAI Java

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Estim TeaseAI Java

Post by Spielers »

Hey i found this link https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?t=9924 with a modified teaseAI Java for Estim but I can't open the page even if i login in it says i have no permission to see the side can someone share the modified TeaseAI Java Estim ?
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim TeaseAI Java

Post by ybp1000 »

Hi.

The post is in the developer forum. People have to request permission to access that forum. (I was able to get in as a software developer). The thread shows that there is a JAR that patches the original tool. The intent is for the developer to roll it into TeaseAI directly. The intent of the patch is to enable TeaseAI to drive an EStim 2B box.

The repo of the code is hosted here: https://github.com/xman2B/TeaseAIJava

The last post was in November of 2019 so I can only assume the project is on hiatus or abandoned.

I don't feel comfortable sharing more information than that because we get into OP, bug reports and screenshots I don't have the fundamental rights to share.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

Would be cool if someone professional did something like this.
A couple of years back i modified a version of Ms.Blue to work with estim. Basicly i just went in and changed the script wherever a metronome was called a stroking track was played, or when an edge was called it played a edging track. It worked to some extent, but was far from perfect.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

Huh, its still up on Mega. I doubt it still works though.

If you wanna check it out I can prvide the link, IF im allowed to share other peoples modified creations.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

ybp1000 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:17 pm Hi.

The post is in the developer forum. People have to request permission to access that forum. (I was able to get in as a software developer). The thread shows that there is a JAR that patches the original tool. The intent is for the developer to roll it into TeaseAI directly. The intent of the patch is to enable TeaseAI to drive an EStim 2B box.

The last post was in November of 2019 so I can only assume the project is on hiatus or abandoned.

I don't feel comfortable sharing more information than that because we get into OP, bug reports and screenshots I don't have the fundamental rights to share.
I think the two repositories are mostly in sync. So I don't think there are any changes that aren't part of the official tease ai java build yet. What device are you guys planning on using? The EStim 2B box? I sadly cannot test this since I don't own a box like this.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:07 pm
ybp1000 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:17 pm Hi.

I think the two repositories are mostly in sync. So I don't think there are any changes that aren't part of the official tease ai java build yet. What device are you guys planning on using? The EStim 2B box? I sadly cannot test this since I don't own a box like this.
Theres a poll hidden somewhere on the forum that asks what kind of box you own. I think i remember it was overwhelmingly DiY boxes.