[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Dangerous Days

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

carnotsdemon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Dangerous Days

Post by carnotsdemon »

BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Great compilation of scenes with horny girls, I liked it!

What I didn't like was that the volume differs a lot from scene to scene, so that it's either extremely quiet or your eardrums burst.
thebigm35
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thebigm35 »

The production looks amazing, and the scenes look 🔥🔥🔥. I was wondering if a remix can be released with the sex sounds being louder. My fav CH’s are the ones that the sex and music can be heard. Otherwise greatly appreciate and respect this work
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

both torrent and mega links not working?
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Mega link broken, any chance someone could re-upload to mega and post a link?
carnotsdemon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by carnotsdemon »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 pm i honestly want the names of the songs, can you give me?
Main rounds are songs from the Dangerous Days album by Perturbator, in order. I think I skipped one or two to keep the tempo going. Then cum round is my own summer by deftones followed by neo tokyo by perturbator

Thanks for the praises.
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

carnotsdemon wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:38 pm mega upload link here: https://mega.nz/file/mhlyjRzb#05JwXTMTH ... Ksgot49fWo
Carnotsdemon or Guilherme_1988 any chance you can share a mega link for this one? Saw it on your top 20 list and am intrigued! But the torrent and mega are dead :(
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:08 pm
CantoFan123 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:05 pm
carnotsdemon wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:38 pm mega upload link here: https://mega.nz/file/mhlyjRzb#05JwXTMTH ... Ksgot49fWo
Carnotsdemon or Guilherme_1988 any chance you can share a mega link for this one? Saw it on your top 20 list and am intrigued! But the torrent and mega are dead :(
https://mega.nz/file/nF1UGIiC#_i20V4xVD ... Sv8K2Csm1E

Please import before download because i only have a free mega account ok?

Tell me if the link works because its the first time im sharing a mega link.
It worked! Thank you and I imported first!!!
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

did my first play through of this last night and enjoyed it thoroughly! As others have mentioned girl selection was fantastic and music was unique and good too.

I did notice the video quality was pretty low - looks like some source files were as low as 480p and none better than 720p. Also the audio sounded really compressed to my ears.

Other than that the game was fantastic and had so many of my favorite ladies!!
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

merry xmas
i need a estim version please
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

The audio issues were annoying me on this one, so I went ahead and tried to even out the levels, and added some fades to make some transitions a bit less jarring. I'm happy with the results, it's not perfect, but good enough for a few hours of work. I did for my personal enjoyment, but I felt like others might appreciate it. Please import/save to cloud drive before downloading Mega:https://mega.nz/file/J9MkSBZD#8LFc7CrHn ... LL373xJONg
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Anyone else having trouble with the funscript that is floating around out there? My Handy is synched correctly as it works perfectly in the synch testing screen and other scripts I know to work great are synched but the funscript for Dangerous Days seems to start about 1.5-2 full seconds late. Anybody else?
yaspfa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yaspfa »

AlchemyX wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:23 pm Anyone else having trouble with the funscript that is floating around out there? My Handy is synched correctly as it works perfectly in the synch testing screen and other scripts I know to work great are synched but the funscript for Dangerous Days seems to start about 1.5-2 full seconds late. Anybody else?
I have to admit, it has been a while since I played it, but these were my notes (I try to give each CH a score and small remark):
'Nice CH, script is a mess. Either fast or slow or not following rhythm at all'

So no, you are not the only one who has issues with the script. Although the effort is always appreciated.