EOS Teases Unresponsive/Slow

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Lazures
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

EOS Teases Unresponsive/Slow

Post by Lazures »

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing extremely slow response times in teases. Some examples include Vikings Rosaria Lottery, and itslate's Cursed Ascent.

I am using a VPN, which I'm aware it slows down my connection, however I do not experience this problem in other sites.

I tried using preview option on Cursed Ascent, for example, and Find-Task pages are the most unresponsive pages followed by StepBattle pages. Images themselves work fine, but I guess getting data back seems the issue.

I don't have a choice on unabling the VPN as without it the ISP/Government restricts entry to the site completely.

This issue did not happen previously (unfortunately cannot specify exact time and date) but seems to have been a recent problem.

I have tried clearing cache, using a different browser, a different VPN and a different machine. None of them worked. I tried checking out browser's Dev Mode to see logs and if there's a problem in them, but I can't read those as I'm not well-versed in this field.

I wonder if there's something I can do in my end.

Sincere thanks.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: EOS Teases Unresponsive/Slow

Post by 666 »

The whole site is running really slow, classic teases are taking an age to load each page - with or without VPN.
Lazures
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: EOS Teases Unresponsive/Slow

Post by Lazures »

Eh, I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. Sure it's good to know that it's not on my end, but sad to know that I can't do anything about it.

Thanks for confirming though.