[RELEASE] E-STIM with Michaela Isizzu

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-STIM with Michaela Isizzu

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Okay I finally, after a lot of tinkering, made this happen.
I had the same setup as you Digitalparkinglot with a self built midistim, a bipolar anal plug on R and 2 loops on L. The sensations were absolutely amazing and I came around 39:50 when the signal just would not end. Even if I made it through this one, the next edge a few seconds alter would have made me cum.
This was perfect. Please for the love of e-stim and Milovana produce more like this. Just perfect!
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

Hi all,

Having built a stereostim just to play DPL's stuff, I tried this out for a bit last night.

Unfortunately I was interrupted before I could finish, but I was also finding that the edging signals were just _slightly_ on the weak side - weaker than the signals before and after them, but, as others have said, I was afriad to turn them up too much in case I got zapped by what came afterwards.

I couldn't say how far off they were in terms of amplitude, but in terms of intensity, maybe 15% less than the signals either side.

I imagine the amp, trodes etc. will all play a role in this, so I'd like to hear from people who felt the edge signal was about right to see if I can more closely mimic their setup.
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

Also any chance for mega links for this masterpiece too?? I'm trying the torrent now but it is stalled.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
nausea21
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by nausea21 »

Hey digitalparkinglot,

maybe I did somethin wrong, but it seems to me like you uploaded the correct e-stim mp3 file, but just the "normal" version of "RLGL with Michaele Isizzu" video by accident?

I would kindly appreciate the e-stim version, if possible. Thanks a lot!
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

Hey!

if i wanted to play these what estim devices are simple to use and work would well with videos like these? any recomendations:) :-D
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

candii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:34 pm Hey!

if i wanted to play these what estim devices are simple to use and work would well with videos like these? any recomendations:) :-D
The DIY stim boxes are generally considered the best for Milovana teases, but it takes some basic DIY skills.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23322

For commercial devices, the 2B seems to be the most popular, https://www.e-stimsystems.com

The DIY devices are considered by many to provide a fuller experience, but could be more dangerous -- but I haven't heard of anyone having serious issues, and many people have used DIY devices for years without issue. Be sure to play safe and keep connections below the waist.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by candii »

JakofClubs wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 pm
candii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:34 pm Hey!

The DIY stim boxes are generally considered the best for Milovana teases, but it takes some basic DIY skills.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23322

For commercial devices, the 2B seems to be the most popular, https://www.e-stimsystems.com

The DIY devices are considered by many to provide a fuller experience, but could be more dangerous -- but I haven't heard of anyone having serious issues, and many people have used DIY devices for years without issue. Be sure to play safe and keep connections below the waist.
does the 2b system come with everything necessary? im not too knowledgable on estim teases but want to give it a try!
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

candii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:54 pm does the 2b system come with everything necessary? im not too knowledgable on estim teases but want to give it a try!
eStim is a learning curve. The 2B is a fun 'all-in-one' package that gives you the chance to explore, but it's still going to take a while for you to figure out what feels good, what it's 'supposed' to feel like, what's so fun about it, etc.

Don't get me wrong - eStim is amazing and I highly recommend it, but if you're expecting to put a couple of electrodes on yourself, fire up a tease or just the box on it's own, and be blown away, I recommend adjusting your expectations a little bit. The first time I tried it, I tried it 2 or 3 times, then put everything away and cursed myself for 'wasting my money'. Now I've build 3 or 4 (increasingly complex) DIY boxes and have a 2B and love the sensations.

Also, the 2B won't give you the full range of feelings because it takes input signals and tempers them with internal controls to prevent spikey/painful signals from getting passed on to you. I suspect that this was to keep someone from putting the input in and playing AC/DC's 'Who Made Who' and getting their bits zapped in an unpleasant way. The downside is that when you're stimming during a tease and a 'pain'/'punishment' signal is played, it tempers that too, and passes on a lovely, smooth signal to you. Some (myself included) don't really call that a downside, but just a different pleasurable sensation. :w00t: Still, I prefer my DIY to get the true feelings that the authors intended.

If the price tag of a 2B doesn't ward you off, it's a solid investment. Once you decide to take the plunge to build your own, there's a lot of us here with advice on how to do so and not zap your bits off. :no:
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am Hey CantoFan123

Mega link to video:
https://mega.nz/file/HYVyCKyS#TM8Fm5IMn ... Yj5c1Xmtkw

Mega link to estim audio:
https://mega.nz/file/bUMQwbKY#tOBx9MvkL ... Ma4xFBPo2g

-dpl
Do you also have a mega link to the version with estim track on the surrounds? Thank you so much!!!
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamalas »

nausea21 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:46 pm Hey digitalparkinglot,

maybe I did somethin wrong, but it seems to me like you uploaded the correct e-stim mp3 file, but just the "normal" version of "RLGL with Michaele Isizzu" video by accident?

I would kindly appreciate the e-stim version, if possible. Thanks a lot!
I believe you are correct. If it helps, i recently started seeding the torrent again and I uploaded it to MEGA:
https://mega.nz/folder/xIFR1AYI#XVQujXjQaZc67jBhqshsXg
Just remember to import first, then download ;-)
CantoFan123 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:35 am Do you also have a mega link to the version with estim track on the surrounds? Thank you so much!!!
This folder also contains the video with surround audio ;-)
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by candii »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:48 am
candii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:54 pm does the 2b system come with everything necessary? im not too knowledgable on estim teases but want to give it a try!
eStim is a learning curve. The 2B is a fun 'all-in-one' package that gives you the chance to explore, but it's still going to take a while for you to figure out what feels good, what it's 'supposed' to feel like, what's so fun about it, etc.

Don't get me wrong - eStim is amazing and I highly recommend it, but if you're expecting to put a couple of electrodes on yourself, fire up a tease or just the box on it's own, and be blown away, I recommend adjusting your expectations a little bit. The first time I tried it, I tried it 2 or 3 times, then put everything away and cursed myself for 'wasting my money'. Now I've build 3 or 4 (increasingly complex) DIY boxes and have a 2B and love the sensations.

Also, the 2B won't give you the full range of feelings because it takes input signals and tempers them with internal controls to prevent spikey/painful signals from getting passed on to you. I suspect that this was to keep someone from putting the input in and playing AC/DC's 'Who Made Who' and getting their bits zapped in an unpleasant way. The downside is that when you're stimming during a tease and a 'pain'/'punishment' signal is played, it tempers that too, and passes on a lovely, smooth signal to you. Some (myself included) don't really call that a downside, but just a different pleasurable sensation. :w00t: Still, I prefer my DIY to get the true feelings that the authors intended.

If the price tag of a 2B doesn't ward you off, it's a solid investment. Once you decide to take the plunge to build your own, there's a lot of us here with advice on how to do so and not zap your bits off. :no:
woww okk thank you! how do you make a DIY one , are there any tutorials online lol seems abit difficult
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey candii,

Follow this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23322

It's really pretty easy to do. At first it looks a little daunting, but once you get into it it's really easy to put together. And it makes a really good estim unit that you will get HOURS and HOURS of fun out of.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

You're a hero!!! thank you!!!
nausea21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nausea21 »

Lamalas wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:28 pm
I believe you are correct. If it helps, i recently started seeding the torrent again and I uploaded it to MEGA:
https://mega.nz/folder/xIFR1AYI#XVQujXjQaZc67jBhqshsXg
Just remember to import first, then download ;-)
Worked like a charm - thank you very much!