Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Communityteases
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by Communityteases »

I had an idea, I played that one tease where you start by having to jerk off to girls, then it slowly shifts to shemales, then cross dressers, then guys. it was super submissive, and worked really well! but then again every single tease does that more or less, i thought of an idea to take humiliation, and degration to a whole new level. you start off as a simple disquised tease, many would expect it to be the standard twist where you end up cumming to cock, but here it starts with cat girls, then CD cat boys, then slowly goes to furries. but thats where it usually stops. what if we forced people to jerk off to real animals after that, there is unlimited possibilities. "they are so pathetic that they dont deserve real cock, all they deserve is dog cock" and what not. link videos, add pet play tasks, the works! just an idea.

ps. im not a furry nor into that lol
Mats69H
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mats69H »

Hey I have been looking for some Webteases including body writing, any recommandations?
Wju21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wju21 »

Looking for a tease that you start with 20 to 30 loads of your own thawed cum. Then you are given cum play/eating instructions would love if some ball busting task were also included my favorite way is with an orange in a sock.
Just an idea I hope someone runs with :wave:
Mar1995
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mar1995 »

So uhh, I've tried to look myself but couldn't find anything - looking for a week long tease focused on sissification/chastity/anal, anyone knows of any such? I've got a week for myself and would like to use it to it's fullest potential.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

Mar1995 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:37 pm So uhh, I've tried to look myself but couldn't find anything - looking for a week long tease focused on sissification/chastity/anal, anyone knows of any such? I've got a week for myself and would like to use it to it's fullest potential.
It's a popular topic, but it's hard to find a week long session that has all of these.

Best try searching the chastity / anal / feminization tags; either individually or together.

Closest I could recall is this 5day series; "Surrender into chastity"
(search this name & limit to only flashteases, all five should appear)
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
Mar1995
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mar1995 »

CumScream wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:26 pm
Mar1995 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:37 pm So uhh, I've tried to look myself but couldn't find anything - looking for a week long tease focused on sissification/chastity/anal, .....
(search this name & limit to only flashteases, all five should appear)
Thank you so much - yes they're popular so I was even more surprised I couldn't find any, the indexing here is weird. Thanks for the tip, it looks very promising.
stephenedinguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): no
Sub/Slave(s): no

Post by stephenedinguy »

i just updated a few pages to a tease i done a few years ago i was surprised how much i liked it.
MysteryMailMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MysteryMailMan »

I would love to see a snakes and ladders tease with no hentai. I’m pretty sure the only ones with no hentai are the snakes and ladders that role for you. I really like the ones that you can roll yourself (or use random.org) and manually change the page numbers. I don’t want to sound demanding or anything I am just giving anyone an idea for a tease that I know I would really enjoy.
Blahdehblah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blahdehblah »

Milovana needs some more ruined orgasm teases. Not if you mess up, not as a punishment, no random chance, no way around it. You're there for the ruin (or ruins).
This tease was really good but I wish it had more too it. I love the method of adding one stroke each time so there was no avoiding it either.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=49583
Here are some more suggestions for anyone to take:
- A week long tease that has you come back daily for edging and a ruined orgasm. Punishments if you fail to come back each day or mess up the edges. On the final day a reward only for a spotless record.
- A similar tease to Ruined Orgasm Challenge but instead of a delivering a regular ruined orgasm it tries for the one a step further and coach you through a prostate orgasm. It's a lot more difficult and involves having to relax all of your muscles and reach an edge very quickly, obviously stopping before you go over. The result is wild. Cum but no contractions, and no displeasure either. It just flows out. Very hot but really hard to get reliably.
- A repeated ruin tease that only lets you have an orgasm once nothing comes out when you ruin your orgasm. Every ruin you ask the user how much they came. Then you can have them eat it or use it as lube or whatever you want. Call it "Milked Dry" or something.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Blahdehblah wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 am Milovana needs some more ruined orgasm teases. Not if you mess up, not as a punishment, no random chance, no way around it. You're there for the ruin (or ruins).
This tease was really good but I wish it had more too it. I love the method of adding one stroke each time so there was no avoiding it either.
- A week long tease that has you come back daily for edging and a ruined orgasm. Punishments if you fail to come back each day or mess up the edges. On the final day a reward only for a spotless record.
- A similar tease to Ruined Orgasm Challenge but instead of a delivering a regular ruined orgasm it tries for the one a step further and coach you through a prostate orgasm. It's a lot more difficult and involves having to relax all of your muscles and reach an edge very quickly, obviously stopping before you go over. The result is wild. Cum but no contractions, and no displeasure either. It just flows out. Very hot but really hard to get reliably.
- A repeated ruin tease that only lets you have an orgasm once nothing comes out when you ruin your orgasm. Every ruin you ask the user how much they came. Then you can have them eat it or use it as lube or whatever you want. Call it "Milked Dry" or something.
Stayed tuned if you want an ending thats ruined :-D
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Shattered wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:47 am Stayed tuned if you want an ending thats ruined :-D
Can't wait. :w00t:

There is something exciting about knowing that you certainly will get ruined - and have to edge anyways. So yeah, I agree that we need more teases with ruined orgasms as their main focus.
mitusukre
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mitusukre »

Hi, looking for some teases to do as a couple can anyone give me somo recomendations ?
Thank you in advance
FemboyBirdie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I am Owned!!!! by ♡@CatteFindMommy♡ on twitter!

I got desperate one day and decided to pay for a session since no one that I was having sessions with was free at the time and I was extremely horny... Then instantly got hooked on her.. So boom im a finswitch lol

https://twitter.com/CatteFindMommy

Post by FemboyBirdie »

Enrico wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:31 pm I think I would love to see a premature ejaculation joi. Maybe even a tease that makes you cum prematurely. On the other hand a normal edging tease with a vibrator involved would also be fun. :-D

I have 2 teases built for that sort of thing! Thinking of doing another but idk what the theme should be.

-Birdie :love:
antennax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by antennax »

my favourite tease on here is estim bondage. i'd love to see more teases like that, that mix teasing and torture and are designed with files that work on the 2b
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Blahdehblah wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 am Milovana needs some more ruined orgasm teases. Not if you mess up, not as a punishment, no random chance, no way around it. You're there for the ruin (or ruins).
There are a fair few of those (sometimes under the tag 'forced-orgasms'), but more is oft better.

Try these;
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=27908
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34853
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.