[FEEDBACK] Train your Throat beta

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SpecialMrR
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[FEEDBACK] Train your Throat beta

Post by SpecialMrR »

I am making a tease that is all about training yourself to deepthroat. It's meant to have a random aspect to it, to avoid replays getting boring and it is made for both starting and hardcore deepthroat enthusiasts. It has a setting for time, spanning from 10 to 40 minutes and three settings for difficulty where the "starter" will end up doing some deepthroats at the end and the hardest setting will end up with having a full throat most of the time.

Contains some positive reïnforcement and no humiliation. Currently, only the 10-minute / starter part is playable, but I hope to update it with more content in the next few weeks. Tease can be found here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 6422c1f821

This tease is also meant to be useable as a punishment or assignment for a sub by their dom(me)s. Would love to hear your thoughts on that if you are so inclined. And of course, all feedback is welcome.

Send me a PM with what you think of it!
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [FEEDBACK] Train your Throat beta

Post by manwithcape »

I like the idea.
Different sounds for in & out are great.

However, the picture is boring. Give us something else to look at and put that instructional picture smaller in the corner somewhere.
Also some of those commands are just not possible. Bobbing your head that fast will give you whiplash with or without a dick in your mouth.

I'd suggest checking out the tease by mochrion for further inspiration.
SpecialMrR
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Train your Throat beta

Post by SpecialMrR »

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

On the picture, I can relate that it is not very interesting. I want this tease to be about sucking dick and having a clear method of giving commands really helps.

I've checked the tease by Mochrion before but thought the time before it actually starts going too long so I stopped a minute in or so. If you feel like doing stuff like this, to me it's important to be able to skip everything and get right to the "good part" if you've done it before. But since you mentioned it I checked it out and I have to say the sucking part is actually really good. Clear instructions as well and you see both the cock and something nice to look at. I would personally probably make the instructional part a bit bigger, to make it easier to see on a small screen out of the corner of your eye, but having it be a photo of an actual cock makes it a lot better to look at.

I'm trying to find what part you thought was going too fast, because I think I kept it within a reasonable tempo, especially compared to the mochrion one. I believe there's an audio track that didn't cancel out or so. Can you let me know (either here or on a private message) what part that was, ideally by some of the motivational text or the commands that are given. I'll make sure to fix it because I really hate when a tease tells you to go too fast.

Welp, expect a delay in upcoming updates because now I'll have to edit up a new set of instructional images.. If anyone has some good sources of galleries with girls throating cock, let me know.