Extreme cum denial & Health challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
nutterbutter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None yet. Would like to fine the right one.
Sub/Slave(s): Meh...

Re: Extreme cum denial & Health challenge

Post by nutterbutter »

Welcome...finally....

...please know that here you are not judged.... I am sorry that you have faced such health challenges. I found success not in dieting...but moreso moderation. Also, someone once told me...that if I just chose to stand...or not sit.....(i.e walk around) while on the phone....gaming....or waiting for Doc..... energy used is energy used. made sense to me...... I needed little steps because i lacked motivation as well..lol... Also , please make sure you drink at least 64 oz of water a day. This is the number one reason people do not lose weight.

as for the cum fetish thing....well I remember at one time people speaking about Asparagus....lol....in terms of volume, but I had no luck....however!!!, i did have some positive results with Lecithin. I tried it and after a week or so I definitely noticed more volume. Anyhow, just my two cents.

i love creative minds so keep at it ...why dont you make some teases...you could be a superstar..who knows..... :whistle: :-D

-NB
JackJack2244
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Extreme cum denial & Health challenge

Post by JackJack2244 »

A fractional diet helped me, I lost 25 kilograms in 2 years, had a snack every 2-3 hours and did not eat two hours before bedtime. The first month I was constantly hungry, I also read that the brain can secrete some hormones that increase the calorie content of food, the main thing is to endure and not break down, I hope this will help you.
Ps: I would not advise loading the body, because now your excess weight is pressing on your bones and mixed with physical exertion, I would not want you to make yourself a disabled person.