[RELEASE] Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Post by Electro »

phoopha wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:27 pm I tried the trod placement DPL suggested and wowwwwwwwww! What a rush! I couldn't get past about 22 min, whereas I can normally last ages with these things. I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it, it was so intensely pleasurable!
Thank you!
That config, common on the head, and L base of shaft, R anal is good. Swapping the head and shaft connections so common is base of shaft is effective too.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

OMG!
this was quite an experience, as I expected from my favorite author, lolol 2.
Just the right content, the ideal length of clips, going back and forth between the girls.
Spoiler: show
Although I can last hours with those stroking stim signals it got tough to keep from cumming after 3/4 of the clip. Just the right duration and content as I said. When I finally got the permission window I couldn't get over the edge. It was frustrating, but in a good way.
As I expected there was a grand finale with my favorite stim files, long and intens. I came after two minutes and kept the nice feeling going for the rest of the video, I also managed to cum a second time, awesome.
The only thing I can think of to make it even better, would be the text read by a girl. That way one can keep focusing on the scenery without reading those vital captions.

I hope there will come more of those videos.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

this works perfect even the end worked perfectly out :w00t:
done it with a 2B in advanced stereo mode.

how do you create these sound files ^^ ?! have to learn more about funscripts ^^
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by phoopha »

Kksavas, what other settings did you use with advanced stereo mode? I've been underwhelmed by it so far, so have stuck with normal stereo mode and map c.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kksavas »

left channel p.e.s slim jim full inserted (half inserted is 3-4 times more sensitive)
Right channel anal magnum L electrode
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

Electro wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:34 pm
phoopha wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:27 pm I tried the trod placement DPL suggested and wowwwwwwwww! What a rush! I couldn't get past about 22 min, whereas I can normally last ages with these things. I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it, it was so intensely pleasurable!
Thank you!
That config, common on the head, and L base of shaft, R anal is good. Swapping the head and shaft connections so common is base of shaft is effective too.
I recently switched from mono stimming on one channel to tri-phase (the common shared between channels for 3 electrodes total) and it feels amazing, but I have a question: I have noticed now that its hard to find a perfect spot for the common -or 3rd- electrode that helps keep the prostate as engaged. Even with the common on prostate it seems to really take a back seat if both other trodes are on glans and base of shaft. So when I tried putting one sticky pad on the butt or lower back I noticed I felt waaay more in the prostate but sadly too much on the butt or back to be ideal too. I find when its too centered on the penis though, its hard not to cum too soon, and in mono it was far better balanced between the prostate and the penis. Any ideas for 3rd pad placement? I would love to find a comfy way to put a trode on the perineum, but every time I try and put a pad on that spot under my balls and above the anus it just stings there like crazy (maybe from hot spots?) and I cant turn it up. I was considering making my aneros into a bipolar trode, but that might just make the sensations on my prostate too sharp. I suppose if I went L and R channel on the prostate (above and below maybe, or side to side who knows) and then common on the head or base of shaft it would probably feel far more prostate centered, but I've never tried.
Any tips or ideas for ideal tr-phase arrangements??
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamalas »

kksavas wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:29 pm done it with a 2B in advanced stereo mode.
Ok, now i have to ask.. what is 'advanced' stereo mode? There is no mention of it in the manual or in the settings :rolleyes:
Have i been missing out? :innocent:
phoopha wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am Kksavas, what other settings did you use with advanced stereo mode? I've been underwhelmed by it so far, so have stuck with normal stereo mode and map c.
Also, map c doesn't ring any bells :\'-(
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

"I find when its too centered on the penis though, its hard not to cum too soon, and in mono it was far better balanced between the prostate and the penis. Any ideas for 3rd pad placement? I would love to find a comfy way to put a trode on the perineum, but every time I try and put a pad on that spot under my balls and above the anus it just stings there like crazy (maybe from hot spots?) and I cant turn it up."
"I suppose if I went L and R channel on the prostate (above and below maybe, or side to side who knows) and then common on the head or base of shaft it would probably feel far more prostate centered, but I've never tried. "

I find that the sensations are always stronger in the penis unless it's stinging on the perineum. I've never had good luck with the perineum apart from when I was getting started and it was the only way that I knew to do it. I'd use the perineum as the R channel electrode and the base of the shaft as the common, finding that this would put less power towards the perineum and it felt better to orgasm to as well. I now use the R channel as an anal channel but I really don't feel anything on that channel for most stimfiles but it gives me the best tri-phase stroking feelings. I don't generally try to create a prostate stim situation, hopefully someone else can help you with that. ..probably the best place to ask would be the recent PEP8 thread on Socialstim because that's a stim video primary dedicated to "prostate pounding".
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kksavas »

Lamalas wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 am
kksavas wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:29 pm done it with a 2B in advanced stereo mode.
Ok, now i have to ask.. what is 'advanced' stereo mode? There is no mention of it in the manual or in the settings :rolleyes:
Have i been missing out? :innocent:
phoopha wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am Kksavas, what other settings did you use with advanced stereo mode? I've been underwhelmed by it so far, so have stuck with normal stereo mode and map c.
Also, map c doesn't ring any bells :\'-(
Beta Firmware brings you the advanced stereo mode and map c is the old mapping from stereo mode in firmware version 2.106.

you should play with different settings and watch out which works well.
sometimes it help to reduce the system volume (windows) to ~60% and start from this point if its to spiky.
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

Electro wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 am I don't generally try to create a prostate stim situation, hopefully someone else can help you with that. ..probably the best place to ask would be the recent PEP8 thread on Socialstim because that's a stim video primary dedicated to "prostate pounding".
Sounds intriguing, do you have a link to he video by chance? I have tried many many times to join social stim but never get a confirmation email back to register and have read that many other people are in the same spot. It seems busted to join, and is limited to the number of people already there? :unsure:
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

And the website is down again and again...
Here you can find the MEGA downloadlinks to episode 1-7, number 8 is missing and can't get the link as long as the site is down.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

It's back up again but you are right about it being down often lately. It seems like once a week for 2 or 3 days at a time. I think it might do an automated server reboot once or twice a week and so I think it remains down whenever it fails and happens to come up. I used to work with systems that had an overnight rolling reboot but usually there was a pile of redundancy built in but that's also a high-dollar critical-availability configuration with a pile of servers for redundancy and load balancing too. I imagine with a mostly text-only website without a ton of storage or bandwidth, it's probably sitting on a single server.
buggy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by buggy82 »

MegaErato wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:30 pm have tried many many times to join social stim but never get a confirmation email back to register and have read that many other people are in the same spot. It seems busted to join, and is limited to the number of people already there? :unsure:
Probably. I had an account there once but the account must have been deleted at some point in the past (my guess: due to inactivity). Tried to register again but the confirmation e-mail never got delivered. Tried multiple e-mail services. After trying to register for almost a year, I have given up and appreciate every post here.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

buggy82 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:13 pmProbably. I had an account there once but the account must have been deleted at some point in the past (my guess: due to inactivity). Tried to register again but the confirmation e-mail never got delivered. Tried multiple e-mail services. After trying to register for almost a year, I have given up and appreciate every post here.
Do a google search for a temporary email address service. That's how I created my account. Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail didn't work for me. Once the account is created you won't really need an email address tied to it anyway. Don't forget your password because you won't be able to reset it, although you can easily just create a new account and continue using the site by adding a 2 at the end of your old account name, it's what I'd do if I lost my account there.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

I thought I would mention it here too, but I'm about to do a post about script player(#reallyfree), which has recently added audio sync features. https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer