Cock Hero Whip and Pain Electro

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

rate tease

No votes
No votes
4%
4%
29%
its crazzzy)
64%

Total votes: 28

jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero Whip and Pain Electro

Post by jgrants »

A torrent file would also be great! :-)
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

lolol2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Steiner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:43 am Audacity can open audio file via video
I was talking about the original video audio stream not the estim signal.
So you can hear what the girls are talking instead of watching a movie in silence. ;-)
ohh sorry. difficulties in translating :-/

https://mega.nz/folder/MjQFwKhL#h1wbU6_blxt1RSoOB1R7hg
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Damn, no chance to stumble in the next few weeks. Marking this for when I do have a chance though. Can’t wait to try it
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Damn autocorrect stumble > stim
Try anything once!
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Gave this a try on my 2B. Unfortunately due to the processing on the 2B, It filters out any short shocks, so the pain sections do not work. It's the same issue as most of the estim based teases on this site. This is not the fault of the videos/teases, it comes down to the very limited stereo capabilities of the 2B.

The video and synced sounds look spot on though and it looks like a great experience for those with a device that can take advantage of it. I just happened to be unlucky and bought a 2B.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

I still find it very satisfying with my 2B. I start the power on my box at about 10, then increase incrementally to finally reach about 50! That certainly makes me jump with each swat of a hand or crop!😊
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

phoopha wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:59 am I still find it very satisfying with my 2B. I start the power on my box at about 10, then increase incrementally to finally reach about 50! That certainly makes me jump with each swat of a hand or crop!😊
How are you achieving this? My 2B completely filters out short signals to the point that I do not feel a thing.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

As mentioned before by others, I would love to listen to the movie, too.
I hope you can share the original audio!
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:11 pm
phoopha wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:59 am I still find it very satisfying with my 2B. I start the power on my box at about 10, then increase incrementally to finally reach about 50! That certainly makes me jump with each swat of a hand or crop!😊
How are you achieving this? My 2B completely filters out short signals to the point that I do not feel a thing.
My settings are: Power High, Channel 1 and 2 set at about 10 to start, then gradually increase the level until it feels intense, ie makes me twitch like the characters in the clips. I normally finish at anywhere from 30-50.
Electrode placement: Ch1 top of glans and perineum, Ch 2 butt cheeks on the sit bones.

Hope that helps.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

phoopha wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:04 am
submalewillbow123 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:11 pm
My settings are: Power High, Channel 1 and 2 set at about 10 to start, then gradually increase the level until it feels intense, ie makes me twitch like the characters in the clips. I normally finish at anywhere from 30-50.
Electrode placement: Ch1 top of glans and perineum, Ch 2 butt cheeks on the sit bones.

Hope that helps.
The starting calibration signal works fine for me, around 17% (high power) is good for me. Then the pain signals start and I feel nothing, if I was to turn up the level high enough that I feel even a slight tingle from the pain files, when a longer signal plays it will blow my bits off!
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm Gave this a try on my 2B. Unfortunately due to the processing on the 2B, It filters out any short shocks, so the pain sections do not work. It's the same issue as most of the estim based teases on this site. This is not the fault of the videos/teases, it comes down to the very limited stereo capabilities of the 2B.

The video and synced sounds look spot on though and it looks like a great experience for those with a device that can take advantage of it. I just happened to be unlucky and bought a 2B.
i use audio amplifier mystery ma2.340v3
it has a larger frequency range
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

Takenaga wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:31 pm As mentioned before by others, I would love to listen to the movie, too.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

Steiner wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:25 pm
Takenaga wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:31 pm As mentioned before by others, I would love to listen to the movie, too.
Nice set of video's. Thanks for sharing them. I will watch them all, great taste you have.
But some of us would like to get the original audio footage from the great clip you made. So we can play the video on one device and the audio on another. I prefer to play the estim audio on my laptop, so it is synced with the video. The soundtrack I play on my mp3 player, I start both of them on the same time.
If you can provide us with your edited video but with the original audio so we can can extract the audio we want from it.
If you willing export the audio yourself, that would be great to.
If you are not able to do this for this video, please try to do it for your future video's. I think we are all hoping for more episodes.
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

Orion_be wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:31 am
Steiner wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:25 pm
Nice set of video's. Thanks for sharing them. I will watch them all, great taste you have.
But some of us would like to get the original audio footage from the great clip you made. So we can play the video on one device and the audio on another. I prefer to play the estim audio on my laptop, so it is synced with the video. The soundtrack I play on my mp3 player, I start both of them on the same time.
If you can provide us with your edited video but with the original audio so we can can extract the audio we want from it.
If you willing export the audio yourself, that would be great to.
If you are not able to do this for this video, please try to do it for your future video's. I think we are all hoping for more episodes.
Audacity can open video as audio. click open and then save as mp3 :-)

if you need estim track part. it on новая папка.rar :yes:
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

Steiner wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:13 am
Audacity can open video as audio. click open and then save as mp3 :-)

if you need estim track part. it on новая папка.rar :yes:
I think I can't explain myself clearly, English isn't my native language. I ( and other members as well) would love to get an MP3 file with the same cut's as the nice video you made. This way I can look at your video on my laptop, with my stereo stim connected to this laptop on one side and the other side to my cock. Meanwhile I use a MP3 player to hear the Mistresses in the video. This would make the experience complete.
I hope this makes sense?
This doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work so far, but a man can dream.

This is an example what I mean:
Estim fantasie