[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

turpenti
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-14

Post by turpenti »

Just did a clean install of your new update. Adding DommeTags does not work:
Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.LegacyNormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.InternalGetDirectoryName(String path)
at Tease_AI.Form1.AddDommeTag(String AddDomTag, String AddCustomDomTag) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 20601
at Tease_AI.Form1.SideView_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 20451
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.59.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Isand/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Fury%202.14.2020.v3/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
metro
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Isand/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Fury%202.14.2020.v3/metro.DLL
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Isand/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Fury%202.14.2020.v3/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Isand/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Fury%202.14.2020.v3/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

turpenti wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:33 pm Just did a clean install of your new update. Adding DommeTags does not work:
Just to help me narrow down the problem, are you trying to add Domme Tags through Settings->Tagging->Domme Tags, or Apps->Domme Tags?

After a couple of quick tests, I'm not replicating the crash through either method. I did notice that adding Domme Tags through Tagging->DommeTags is carrying over tags to the next image, so I'll need to look at that, but Apps->Domme Tags seems to be working normally.

Do you get the same result if you try both methods?
turpenti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by turpenti »

I was adding them through DommeTags, but it seems to be working in the settings menu

It might work on your computer because it seems to be looking for a file where it would be on your PC.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

turpenti wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:53 pm I was adding them through DommeTags.

It might work on your computer because it seems to be looking for a file where it would be on your PC.
The error report is just pointing to the code where it was compiled on my PC, so that part is normal.

I'm still not clear on which method you were using to add Domme Tags. Tease AI has two methods for adding Domme Tags. The original method was to open the settings menu, click on the Tagging tab, then use the Domme Tags tab to add tags.

The new method is to click Apps from the menu strip at the top of Tease AI's screen, then click Domme Tags, which opens up a Domme Tag panel on the side of the screen that you can use to set tags for the currently loaded slideshow. Which method are you using?

Also, do you have the latest version of the download? I've made a couple of edits since the original 2-14 post, and while I reference them in the posts above, they're basically stealth edits on the OP. Can you check and make sure your download was Tease AI Fury 2.14.2020.v3.zip, and not Tease AI Fury 2.14.2020.v2.zip or Tease AI Fury 2.14.2020.zip? Before the v3 version, I wasn't activating the main form, and that could also be causing the issue.
turpenti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by turpenti »

It's v3.

The error only happens when adding the tags through the app.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

turpenti wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:17 pm The error only happens when adding the tags through the app.
I've been digging into it a little further, and it seems like the problem is happening when Tease AI is trying to set up the location for the ImageTags.txt to be created. TAI does this by getting the directory of the current image, and then adding "\ImageTags.txt", then using that location to save the file. But you're getting a "path is not of a legal form" error in that step, and I'm wondering if the location of your loaded slideshow has some characters in it that the program doesn't like for some reason.

Can you post or pm the full path of the slideshow you're trying to add domme tags to so I can test it on my end as well?

Also, can you create a testing folder with a really simple name, like "C:\testpics", put the pictures in there, and then open that slideshow folder in Tease AI and see if you still get the crash when trying to create domme tags through Apps?
pastwarulez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pastwarulez »

Hey!
Just a quick bug report - when told "I will do anything for you", Fury pops up a window saying "Error occured while calling the random function: Min value was bigger than max value"
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-16

Post by 1885 »

Quick bugfix added to the OP, just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-16-2020

Fixed bug that would occur if Tease AI needed to find a random number between two identical values.
pastwarulez wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49 am Just a quick bug report - when told "I will do anything for you", Fury pops up a window saying "Error occured while calling the random function: Min value was bigger than max value"
Thanks for reporting, should be fixed in the OP now :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Code: Select all

12:35 Me: Hello Mistress
12:36 Domme: What is it you want?
12:36 Domme: [yes] What do you want? 
12:36 Me: Yes Mistress
12:36 Domme: I don't actually care 
Probably some formatting in the answer block being of.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:37 pm Probably some formatting in the answer block being of.
I haven't been able to replicate this. Is this something that happens repeatedly, or was it just this one time?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Only once now.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:05 pm Only once now.
Okay, maybe it was a weird fluke or something? I may not have have quite perfected the timing on my attempts to keep TAI from eating lines, or maybe the code changes I made while implementing the unofficial patches affected something. I'll keep an eye out for this issue so I can track down the bug, please let me know if it happens again.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

1885 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:10 pm Hey guys, major new update today available from the OP, just extract and overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-14-2020

This build has undergone extensive changes to incorporate the changes made by markus in the Unofficial Patch, and swift69 in the Sweet Patch. These additions have been made with their permission and assistance, and I want to give a big thank you to both of them.
Impressive work 1885. You made this quick !

I haven't tested yet but I suppose I need some more parameters I used to change in the source code directly in the sweet patch (taunt cycle, pace...). It could be very convenient to have an advanced tweak mode in the UI which one can change some specific variables like :
- Edge Taunt cycle (min and max delay) with maybe a specific delay we can set before the first taunt
- Hold Edge taunt cycle (min and max delay)
- Stroke taunt cycle : the standard version includes it with 5 levels of frequency, but it could be better to choose our own frequency specifically (if needed) with a number for min and max of delay
- Standard stroking pace : % min and % max of the metronome speed for standard stroking
- Edge stroking pace : % min and % max of the metronome speed for stroking to the edge

These were just ideas to allow each one to tweak Tease AI as needed.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-16 v2

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, quick bugfix in the OP just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-16-2020 v2

Bugfix - Fury's new modules from 2-14 were not added to the pool if you were using the new module settings.
swit69 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm Impressive work 1885. You made this quick !
Thanks! :smile:

There was a lot of testing, a lot of bugs, but I think I managed to get everything running like it should. Still want to see how it does now that more people have their hands on it, but I'm hopeful!
swit69 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm - Edge Taunt cycle (min and max delay) with maybe a specific delay we can set before the first taunt
- Hold Edge taunt cycle (min and max delay)
- Stroke taunt cycle : the standard version includes it with 5 levels of frequency, but it could be better to choose our own frequency specifically (if needed) with a number for min and max of delay

I definitely got some room in the Ranges tab to incorporate some of this, so I'll put it on the road map
swit69 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm - Standard stroking pace : % min and % max of the metronome speed for standard stroking
- Edge stroking pace : % min and % max of the metronome speed for stroking to the edge
I'll put this on the roadmap as well, even though it involves math :lol:
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-16 v2

Post by dbt »

Not sure if this is a bug or something that isn't done yet. When I had my first 1 on 1 session with contact2 she mentioned adjusting a ratio in the future. Then I had my 2nd one on one session and it was like there was no record of the first. She asked again if I'd ever done this, and went through the same description as the first time. So it seems like maybe a flag wasn't set that I'd done the 1 session.

The other thing that occurred to me was at the start the hair clip thing seemed to show up pretty often, but now it seems to have vanished. Does that only get called a certain number of times? Just wondering.

As always, thanks for your awesome work & time commitment to this.