The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
crazr
Explorer
Explorer

New one here

Post by crazr »

Hello all and a special hi to all Mistresses. I've been around this site for like 3 months now, and I want to be a more active member. A little info about me. I'm a 20 year old guy! Am I the youngest here? Am a subby, and love to serve and get teased and denied. I can hold it for a while but I haven't got super powers. Size wise, I'm average so you could still humiliate me and I still find that a turn on. What else? Ask me anything you want to know, and we'll be getting to know about eachother more since I want to get into all this from now onwards.
K see you some other time.
nice pair
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all

Post by nice pair »

is a member of a other tease site, which the slave found and your site came up in a post or two, please don`t ask for that site as I never spam or advertise, the good always comes to the top.

so if I may would to look around and get to know how you tease, well is always looking to learn.
on your knees and pray I am in a good mood
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys,

Welcome to the forums, its nice to meet you and i look forward to reading your contributions.

Hope you have 'fun' :evil:
The Mistress From Oz
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

crazr.. i beat ya by two years.. the day i turned 18 i signed up!
teasendenialtoy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by teasendenialtoy »

Well hello A/all im finally venturing out past the teases and learning all that is offered here .i look forward to getting to know E/everyone. Thanks[/b]
sumpyjoe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

nice to be here

Post by sumpyjoe »

hi everyone, new to milovana but i lurked on OD a fair bit - the site looks great, can't wait to dive in to the new teases!
HIA
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by HIA »

"Sure, go ahead! T&D fans have a tendency to stay in the dark"

I'm probablly one of these people . . . maybe this is a step in the right direction??? . . . hmmm :w00t: :-/ :-P
mssub
Explorer
Explorer

new to site and excited!!!

Post by mssub »

Wow, this site is what I've been looking for forever!!
I hope I get to know some of you. I am going to find someone to obey now!! :-D
I am a nice, good looking guy who loves assertive , confident and aggressive women.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

This site is fantastic. I'm glad I came acrossed it. The teases are great. Wish I could find someone in real life to do the teases like on here.
björn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

greatings from Germany

Post by björn »

hi,

my name is bjoern I just joyined to this awesome site and i hope to be able to contribute something to it.

regards
bjoern
enjoy!
r0nin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by r0nin »

Hello all,

After spending several hours on this site last night I just had to register. This is by far one of the best sites I've found in a long time, and it's full of the most excellent web teases I've ever seen! I really enjoyed several of the longer, more challenging teases here and can't wait to try more of them.

I've been into tease & denial ever since I discovered the pleasure of edging, and have enjoyed it for the last 6 years. I really wish there had been a site like this when I first got into it.. It's surprisingly difficult to find a truly challenging web tease that can really push my limits, but this site is absolutely perfect!

I look forward to spending more time here and getting to know you all.
~r0nin
drputrido
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drputrido »

Hello to all the people here, Dommes and subs, I´ve been here for a while but never posted anything, never had anything clever to post so... I am 21 and submissive since childhood.
Thank to the team for making such a great site for all of us that enjoy denial and suffering, Ill be always thakfull

Pd:sorry for my bad english and spelling
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Another welcome to all new fellows. Good to have you here :-)
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galruch2 »

Hey, I'm no stranger to this site, or T&D but I've decided to become more involved and I will be making a tease in the near future. The work so far is great and I hope it continues.
lowielowieke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lowielowieke »

i have a mistress but she didn't know about my visits here and she suddenly came in to the house and didn't caught me because i closed the window with the tease, :whistle: ,but she gave me the order to show me what i was doing and told me i needed punishment :whip: :\'-( . But the next day i saw her watching this site again and now that she knew what kind of site this was she apologized for punishing me and actually gave me the order to do 1 tease a day and follow it to the letter. :-) and told me that the next time i needed a punishment she wouldn't punish me because she punished me by mistake for this site. :-D :-D . Now she told me to make a tease so it will be the first thing on my list.
what we do in life, echoes in eternity