Last night in chat

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Last night in chat

Post by parr »

last night in the chat i was lucky enough to be given the most wonderful tease by Arianna, as per her request i will try to relive the events as best i can.....

She had already been teasing another person for a while when i entered and he was finishing up for a while and so she opened up the floor to applicants, i quickly leapt on the chance along with most others in the chat. she was incredibly kind and took us all on asking us to strip and tell our 3 biggest kinks. This was the simple test to start with. she told us to all stay hard and stroking throughout while she dealt out the pleasure and pain. each edge we had to do was to be ridden for at least a minute and luckily due to prior experience i was able to do so. i was then instructed to find something to act as a spreader bar and make sure it was attached securely. it took a while to find something suitable but i managed, then having to edge a couple of times on my knees.

after a while and many more edges and teasing for the others in the game i was told to tie up my balls and tie the long rope to a sturdy object away from my PC, this mean that m balls were constantly being pulled when i was at the computer.

after many more edges i was very horny and my balls were aching alot, both from the rope and the teasing!!

i was then tols to gag myself and not having a proper one i stuffed a sock in and secured it with a rope. i noticed after a while that it was too big as my jaw began to ache :-( but by this time i could only think about the sensations coming from my cock and balls!

finally coming to the end i was told to edge and edge again straight after, and to keep doing this for as long as it took.

after what seemed like an age, and countless edges she finally allowed me to have a ruined orgasm citing that she thought men should never be allowed to cum. i was :weep: :weep: :\'-( :\'-( but did as i was told and just about managed to eat the ruined cum as i was told.

this was an amazing experience :w00t: and Arianna is an amazing dom who can push all your buttons, unfortunately though she has now said that i cannot cum until she allows me to, so i am gearing up for the long haul :-(

but certainly the waiting is worth the reward

i hope this has been entertaining to everyone and also will encourage more people to enter the chat

regards

parr
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Last night in chat

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I must peruse the chat more often. But it just seems like random code and jibberish when I log on.

Does that sound familiar to anyone or is it just me?

Oh I'll never get teased :P
bankingmark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by bankingmark »

I was told that I had to post in here as well, so here goes. When I was on chat that same night, I got brave and decided I was going to do a random tease, and this time I was going to go for it and follow it completely (usually I just wimp out - and keep on wanking). The random tease I got was "British Wanking Academy 2" - and I was pushed to new limits. This tease required me to write "wanker" on my cock, borrow a pair of my wife's panties and stockings, and make use of her dildo. :-O

So, stupid me mentions in the chat room what I had done, and that my wife is out of town till Tuesday. Arianna decided it would be good for me to keep the stockings on, even though I still was to meet friends out at a restaurant later. She even had me make use of the dildo until I had to leave the house. Then at the restaurant, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and edge.

I then had to sleep in my wife's panties that I had used for the tease.
Arianna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arianna »

Am I the only one having the feeling bankingmark is posting a bit reluctantly?
And that after parr did such a good introduction of the evening/night. :lol:

Carl, I'd suggest you try to join with an IRC client (like mIRC). Seems that way you get rid of the most problems several people have with the chat.

Well maybe there will be another chance for volunteers in the nearer future, who knows ;-)
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Philze »

ya, how knows xP

ehm, i'm shure you will find alot volunteers, but ever been interested in an 18 years old man who speaking your motherlanguage german? :-D :-D

btw its me :wave:
happy easter to everyone
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Arianna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arianna »

Well Philze, you obviously didn't follow my posts here, especially the ones in the thread about my cutie kristin. Otherwise you'd know that german isn't my native language. :-P

It might be the one I speak the best though.
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

well i have another task to write about this time my punishment,

against the agreed rules I got myself teased by someone else in chat and so I had to be punished,

i was told to get a bowl of ice and a candle along with a ruler and kneel down.
then followed an extremely arduous session of edging for a minute or longer then either dunking my cock and balls into an ice bath and going limp or dripping hot wax on my cock and balls. the ice water was so cold it stung badly and the wax was my fist experience with it and was extremly painful leaving my cock very sore.

that was not the end though as i had to whip the solid wax off with the ruler which proved to be very hard especially on the balls as some hairs reinforced it

eventually after many repeats of this i was allowed to stop
i will certainly never disobey her again as any pleasure is not worth the pain that comes rapidly and decisively afterwards

i now cannot touch for 48 hours but that may be a plus as my cock is so sensiive even to the slightest touch and will probably stay like that for a while :\'-(

regards

parr
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Sounds like you had fun :-P
Try or die