Good ways to ruin an orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mr.blueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Good ways to ruin an orgasm

Post by mr.blueballs »

Hello everyone,

As I told in the Welcome thread, my girlfriend and me have been experimenting with teasing and denial. So far, we are both enjoying it. She especially enjoys seeing my frustration. So far, I have not cum in two weeks. Okay, for some of you that may be nothing, but for me it's huge! :weep:

But we both realize that sooner or later, I am going to need some form of release (which she says will come "soon"...). But she does want to really minimize my pleasure from the release. Preferably, I should have no pleasure and be ready for more denial and frustration a.s.a.p.

Does anybody have some good tips for her to really ruin my orgasm?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey mr.blueballs welcome to the forum :-) I would suggest to tie your arms and legs. Then she strokes you over the edge and slaps your balls until the last drop drippled out. Of course she shouldn't stroke your cock anymore when you reached the edge to ruin it. I bet after that you will beg the next time for permission to NOT cum :lol:

By the way 2 weeks is a lot. You should inform about health risks about T&D. If you beeing denied for a long time regulary, your sperm production could decrease that would mean it's more difficult to make a woman pregnant. So take care and have a lot of fun :-)
mr.blueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mr.blueballs »

Hi dark,

Thanks for your reply and for the welcome! Yes, that sounds like a good way to ruin my orgasm, my balls are quite tender and I actually fear having them slapped or spanked. :\'-(

2 weeks is a lot? I had no idea... :-D
At least it hasn't been two weeks of teasing. We just played several times, when we had the time. So it's not like I am teased every day. But yes, we do feel I should cum...but just in such a way that the pleasure is mimimal and my frustration is not gone. I wonder how long before I will have a REAL orgasm again... :weep:
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

A god suggestion from orgasmdenial.com, check it out!, is to stop stroking right at the edge and point of no return and put a glass over your cock, it stops you touching it and you can only watch as it dribbles out into the glass. Its a god one to use for any loners out there like me! Not sure how it wuld work with a dom though
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

She can stroke you to orgasm while you are tied up, and tells you that the next time you are not allowed to cum for 50 days. But for every 1/2 minute you can endure without cumming, she will substract a day. In other words:

If you last less than 30 seconds -> 50 days of denail.
If you last between 30 and 60 seconds -> 49 days of denial.
If you last between 60 and 90 seconds -> 48 days of denial.
...etc...

Than you will try to hold back as long as possible, while she will try to let you cum. Keeping the timer out of your sight, can make the session more wicked.
mr.blueballs
Explorer
Explorer

She ruined my orgasm...

Post by mr.blueballs »

Hi guys (and girls),

Thanks to everyone who responded. There were some nice ideas between your responses. (Un)fortunately for me my gf is quite devious, so she found a method of her own.

The following happened a couple of days ago:
We both got naked, and of course I was hard as a rock right away! We were making out on the bed and she was teasing my cock a lot. She asked me if I wanted to squirt and of course I said 'yes'.
Her one condition was that I be tied down on the bed. By that time I was so horny I would have pretty much agreed to anything.

So she tied me spread-eagled to the bed, except for my left hand. She did however tie a piece of rope to my left wrist. She then told me to stroke using my free hand. I did, which was a rather wierd feeling, to stroke like that in front of my gf. But here was the catch: whenever I would get close to orgasm, she would pull my hand away from my cock, using the attached rope!

She did this three, maybe four times. On the last time, when she yanked my hand away, I felt the cum bubbling up. There followed one small squirt, and then the rest of my cum flowed out, sort of like I was peeing. It felt really annoying and frustrating! I have to admit it somewhat decreased my urge to cum, but I did not feel satisfied at all!

But my gf thought I had had enough of an orgasm, so now it was her turn. She tied my free hand down as well, and then sat on my face. I had to lick her to orgasm, which I did. By the time I was finished, my cock was already pointing to the ceiling again, like nothing happened!

Terribly frustrating experience, but exciting all the same!