Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00 Preparing launch

Post by Olii »

This sounds really good.
Last edited by Olii on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Some questions about function. Note to anyone but testers, don't read to avoid spoilers.
Spoiler: show
I was reading through SlaveModule4_ServiceTraining and noticed a couple of things.

1. If you say that you are familiar with L and mL, it does not set the RetardUnits flag, so it will always ask.
2. There does not seem to be a check at the end if you spilled any of the water? Despite the warning not to.
3. There are also no consequences to failure other than just getting a new assignment.
4. You keep track of the number of cycles through with the Run variable, but it is only ever updated, never checked for anything, you just keep cycling until the session timer is complete.
5. In this module, there are some CheckFlag's for SlaveUpdate2, as well as in some other scripts (as well as some with SlaveUpdate3), but the flag(s) are never set anywhere. I am assuming these are supposed to update as you progress more with the training to make it harder.

Some of this could be intentional, but I just wanted to double check.
Edit:
it did not last the entire session, it only went one round, and the bell did not ring at the end of it.
Last edited by marspank on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Olii wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:06 pm I appreciate all the content that's being produced and I never meant to criticize anyone. I was merely wondering if it's necessary to wait even longer for a new version without knowing how long until it's released and if it's going to fix any of the bugs. You don't need to act condescending just because you're part of an "inner circle" and talk to me like I'm an idiot. I will keep waiting and I will keep appreciating people who produce content and test the bugs like yourself and genome. It was just an honest inquiry and not meant to insult anyone. Keep up the good work.
It was defintely not my intention to treat you like an idiot and excuse me if it sounded like that and i am definitely not acting condescending with anyone.
You seem not to believe me (actually us, as other people from the "inner cycle" as you call us) that testing spicy has NOT been fun at all up to now....it has been just a WORK (which also spoiled the fun of discovering what was in many modules).
I would really like if genome gave you the initial version of spicy (or even the current one) to test and then ask you how much fun you'd have with it.
Will it be bug free when it will be released? no, probably not....will it be playable? most of the times probably yes
If he released this right now, you'd be one of those coming back tomorrow asking for fixes because you couldn't get past the first meeting since it threw a bug her, a bug there, it didn't even start, you got stuck in a loop, you replied something correctly and she answered that you said it wrong and on and on and on.
Finally, as i said, the current teaseAI version is full of bugs that i've managed to fix and that would make spicy not run properly even if she was fixed.
Just the example of the @Variable[] command not being filtered out in scripts is enough to make like 60-70% of the scripts of spicy not work at all, or produce weird results.
So is it necessary to wait? yes, sorry, it is...if you tried it right now, you'd throw it away after 1 session
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:31 pm
I was reading through SlaveModule4_ServiceTraining and noticed a couple of things.

1. If you say that you are familiar with L and mL, it does not set the RetardUnits flag, so it will always ask.
2. There does not seem to be a check at the end if you spilled any of the water? Despite the warning not to.
3. There are also no consequences to failure other than just getting a new assignment.
4. You keep track of the number of cycles through with the Run variable, but it is only ever updated, never checked for anything, you just keep cycling until the session timer is complete.
5. In this module, there are some CheckFlag's for SlaveUpdate2, as well as in some other scripts (as well as some with SlaveUpdate3), but the flag(s) are never set anywhere. I am assuming these are supposed to update as you progress more with the training to make it harder.

1-yes he forgot it for sure :)
2-yes it misses
3-yes it misses too
4-i think this may be intentional? (hopefully not :D)
5-this is something you can buy in the shop (an "update" of the modules)

I'd also add, on this that in the (IFailed) subpart you should recreate the @CustomMode() or you won't be able to go there again (that's true for all other scripts where you use modes() to go somewhere....when you "use" it, you need to recreate it again or it won't trigger again
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:58 pm
marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:31 pm

1-yes he forgot it for sure :)
2-yes it misses
3-yes it misses too
4-i think this may be intentional? (hopefully not :D)
5-this is something you can buy in the shop (an "update" of the modules)

I'd also add, on this that in the (IFailed) subpart you should recreate the @CustomMode() or you won't be able to go there again (that's true for all other scripts where you use modes() to go somewhere....when you "use" it, you need to recreate it again or it won't trigger again
Based on my update, it didn't take the entire session, for some reason it stopped after one round. No real idea why though looking at the code.

And I see it, I just missed where it was being set, guess I should have searched specifically for that and not just the flag name. :whistle:
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In the Module: GNMPainModule_1Spanking...

@Flag(PainUpdate1) @Variable[SubPain]>=[10] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(300,800)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Flag(PainUpdate1) @Variable[SubPain]>=[9] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(250,650)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Flag(PainUpdate1) @Variable[SubPain]>=[8] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(225,500)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[7] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(200,400)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[6] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(175,350)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[5] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(150,300)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[4] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(125,250)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[3] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(100,200)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[2] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(75,150)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]
@Variable[SubPain]>=[1] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Strikes]=[Strikes]+[#Random(50,100)] @SetVar[SpankingCount]=[0]

correct me if I am wrong, but won't this mean that if you have PainUpdate1 unlocked, if your SubPain is set at 10, it will add for 10, 9, 8, and also 7?

That would be one heck of a spanking. :lol:

And this applies to all levels. probably need an @Goto on each of those lines, unless you want the spanking to be super intense.
Second Bug:
Also in the #SpankPlacingRight30 vocab file, lines 1 and 4 are missing a 30 at the end of #PlaySpankSound
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

Yes I love how that sounds.
Last edited by Olii on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

During the chastity slideshow, I got an error about an image width/height not being able to be set? Then is displayed a white box with red lines going across it.

The only code in the logs that seems to have an error is:
TxtCache: Reading Text-File: E:\Grad School\TeaseAI\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM Exception occured: Can't locate the file: "<filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM TxtCache: Reading Text-File: <filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM Exception occured: Can't locate the file: "<filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM TxtCache: Reading Text-File: <filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM Exception occured: Can't locate the file: "<filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM TxtCache: Reading Text-File: <filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt
4/30/2017 7:23:22 PM Exception occured: Can't locate the file: "<filepath>\TeaseAI\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
but that seemed to happen even on pictures that worked. Note, the <filepath>'s were added later by me to obscure where the files were stored.

It does not even set the Domme pictures after the slideshow is over. I am guessing this is a TeaseAI issue? possibly with an image size being too large? (I wish I had copied the error message in the pop up, was expecting it to be in the logs.
Last edited by marspank on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm And I see it, I just missed where it was being set, guess I should have searched specifically for that and not just the flag name. :whistle:
ah ok...cause i had it run only once...and even to me it run just 1 exercise and then stopped...and i wondered why since i didn't find where it should stop ehehe
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:42 pm
marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm And I see it, I just missed where it was being set, guess I should have searched specifically for that and not just the flag name. :whistle:
ah ok...cause i had it run only once...and even to me it run just 1 exercise and then stopped...and i wondered why since i didn't find where it should stop ehehe
Oh wait, I meant I saw where SlaveUpdate2 and SlaveUpdate3 were being set in the shop. I still have absolutely no idea why the training only lasted one round.

EDIT: I found it.

Line 93: @Variable[Run]>=[1] @NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[Devotion]Then(End)

Should be @Variable[Run]>=[1] @NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[DevotionSet]Then(End), probably
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by jhorny10493 »

Quick question, sorry if it's been answered or was explained.
Where do you unzip the "Academy Download" file?
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Cannot wait for this. The preview sounds like this brings TeaseAI to a whole new level. Test as long as it takes to make this right. As someone who's launched software in the professional world, I know that, much like going on a first date, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

I'm as antsy for this as the next guy or gal, but I'm hoping for a seamless experience. Test for every bug, every way to exploit/game the system, or 'fool' the AI. Take the time to make it as perfect as you can.

Looking forward to the release. Keep up the good work everyone!
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

jhorny10493 wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 am Quick question, sorry if it's been answered or was explained.
Where do you unzip the "Academy Download" file?
You can unzip the Academy file anywhere, it is a pdf that you will be asked to read. The Academy is not complete yet, so you could wait on this download.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 pm Line 93: @Variable[Run]>=[1] @NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[Devotion]Then(End)

Should be @Variable[Run]>=[1] @NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[DevotionSet]Then(End), probably
good spotting...that's it, i think, yes
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

cant wait for this from what ive seen here has there been a date decided yet ?