Can you resist!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Can you resist!

Post by quorr777 »

New tease about older v younger women.

Not perfect so comments welcome.

I might even act on some suggestions....

Enjoy.
tabbycat
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Can you resist!

Post by tabbycat »

I loved it! I've done it several times, and I keep going back. The older women are so sexy, and I love the way the younger women humiliate me for choosing them. Fantastic, please more like this!
deep_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deep_blue »

Fantastic work.

I think this tease opens a scenario possibility that I had not considered. We have seen the shemale humiliation teases work on different premises but most commonly they focus on the humiliation side of making the subject become aroused by shemales if he was not before.

This tease takes a similar direction where the subject is inducted into cumming for older women instead of younger women. The border line is less obvious here, especially since some of the older women are really hot. But I like the concept.

Maybe there are more scenarios where the subject is "forced" or trained towards liking something he may not like, making him become aroused by something he may have not in the past. There are several scenarios that come to mind:

-Slave forced to service women in a hotel (any woman that pays... not just hot young women)
-Forced bi scenarios (I think we have seen a couple of these already though)
-Forced or humiliated to service old women
-Forced or trained to service large women (I particularly don't recall large women being used in a tease)
etc.

The humiliation factor and the expectation of having to perform no matter how nasty, could potentially be very exciting.

quorr777, nicely done, fantastic concept!
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Nice tease! I liked the older women better than the young ones (just personal preference over the type of models used, the younger girls didnt do much for me) Its one im definately gonna go back and try again.
deep_blue wrote:Maybe there are more scenarios where the subject is "forced" or trained towards liking something he may not like, making him become aroused by something he may have not in the past. There are several scenarios that come to mind:

-Slave forced to service women in a hotel (any woman that pays... not just hot young women)
-Forced bi scenarios (I think we have seen a couple of these already though)
-Forced or humiliated to service old women
-Forced or trained to service large women (I particularly don't recall large women being used in a tease)
etc.

The humiliation factor and the expectation of having to perform no matter how nasty, could potentially be very exciting.
You might like my Avas friends teases if you havent tried them already. Sorry to whore my teases on another thread, it just made me think. Im very into the idea of being 'forced' to do stuff that isnt pleasurable, but being turned on at the same time.
deep_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deep_blue »

Oh I tried the Avas friends teases. They are more "hard core" than I expected, especially since I am not into scat. :) But I have to agree that they do have a similar direction to what we were discussing. What makes me wonder is that irrespective of the difference in subject matter of the first 3 teases, they all got comparable ratings. I would have thought there would be a marked difference. Interesting.